Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 16. (Read 63390 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 22, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Yes I agree to the concept that young people should go in bitcoin because I as a teenager, bitcoin is being a great help for me since bitcoin could now sustain my educational needs. Yet, it is better especially on teenagers that is came from poverty like me because I could now able to help my parent on our financial problems. And that is the reason why I enter this community, I want to experience a better life together with them.
If you enter this bitcoin community in young age then definitely bitcoin will make your future bright and you no need to struggle a lot to make more money after finishing your education. just join one job and work regularly your life will be settle and bitcoin will help you to make your dreams success.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
September 22, 2017, 09:40:26 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Yes I agree to the concept that young people should go in bitcoin because I as a teenager, bitcoin is being a great help for me since bitcoin could now sustain my educational needs. Yet, it is better especially on teenagers that is came from poverty like me because I could now able to help my parent on our financial problems. And that is the reason why I enter this community, I want to experience a better life together with them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 22, 2017, 09:31:43 AM
bitcoin ... bitcoin is the way now to earn extra income for the present era, i think how can i make money from that way? But my close friends have proved it, I wonder if it's not too late? If I already do bitcoin business, maybe I can already like my friend who already get results. so I always advise the children below me to join in this business, so after my age they can succeed, or maybe sooner.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 07:25:15 AM

agree! by disseminating a job application letter will not cover the allowance we usually receive from parents after school is over. not to mention the cost of getting in the job that all of it must ask from a parent.
let's the young generation! we lighten the burden of our parents and succeed along with plunging in bitcoin. now is not the time of young unemployed people. with bitcoin you can be really cool. Cool
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
September 22, 2017, 07:01:39 AM

Go all in bitcoin is not easy even I am living with my parents. It’s true that they provide everything for me but since I can earn now I can’t save them all because I have to help them in terms of financial. And I am student so I need to make my studies as my first priority.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 22, 2017, 06:58:23 AM
No I do not think that youngsters or anyone should go all in on bitcoin because firstly it's prices keeps on fluctuating which means that if there is a chance of increase there is equal chances of decrease in value. Secondly it is not centralised form of currency which means it's not regulated by any government or bank so it's not a good option to go all in with it.
Fluctuation in price should not stop anyone including youngsters in investing in bitcoin if they wish. With no responsibilities, I guess it is even the best time for them.
Every youngster should learn how to save, and bitcoin has actually provided an avenue and an incentive for everyone to learn how to save. Youngsters should be encouraged and not discouraged as it is their future. However, they could still diversify a bit if there are other options.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
September 22, 2017, 02:59:53 AM
I agree that young people should be on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a big help for those who are in needs young people can learn to be independent they can be able support their selves and can help their parents. Learn to be responsible don't waste you're money in a useless things.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
September 22, 2017, 02:03:03 AM
Yes its true young people must adopt the new technology like crypt o currencies specially bitcoin because this is their future if young people start to invest now in bitcoin they will probably have a brighter future and at the young age they can be financially stable.
Indeed! We all are aware of this fact that crypto currencies especially bitcoins are soon going to rule the world and it is the best time to garb bitcoins when they are not too much expensive or when not so many people are aware of bitcoins.

Young people have always deep interest in technology and digital creations; they should take deep interest into bitcoins.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2017, 09:44:18 AM
Yes, it's appropriate that younger generation take control of the business world including bitcoin. Invest bit by bit on bitcoin, much more profitable if compared to save in bank. As well as, younger generation always have a creative idea of what will be done on bitcoin they have.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
September 21, 2017, 09:08:31 AM
Young people should go all in on bitcoin if they are going to put all of their time and effort in bitcoin because that is a great way to earn more bitcoin and also money but if you are talking about putting all of their money in bitcoin then it might be a risky option for the young people because they don't have enough knowledge to manage their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 21, 2017, 07:33:45 AM
Bitcoin helps to earn students while they are busy studying. I think that this crypto currency is very useful for those who study and gives the prospect of becoming rich in the future.
Young people are showing good interest in bitcoin because they are more active and bold to take the step for the source of income. Bitcoin is getting more famous in schools and colleges so if young people will go with bitcoin and in the future they will be able to earn good income from bitcoin for the people of their nation and the country so it is good to earn money at the young age.
Beside their personal interests young people are more tech conscious then others, they know more about cryptos and their uses. They know how to generate more income from bitcoins in less time as they are well aware of the fact that cryptos are the future of paper money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
September 21, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

I think this is a good idea to invest early as you can now while Bitcoin is still low in price. As young and still living with your parents, this is an opportunity that you can save more money because you don't have much expense because it is all with parents whose spending for you. Maybe someday you will become one of the young millionaires. Sacrifice now, enjoy later.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 06:23:29 AM
going all in on anything is life is not always the best choice

you risk to lose everything, whatever that is, if things go the wrong way

try to diversify if you have the capital, buy things outside the crypto world which are considered fairly saved in contrast to cryptocurrencies
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 05:51:35 AM

I can do that but if I go all in bitcoin I think it is not a good idea for me because I am still studying. When I’m going all in bitcoin I should learn and practice more time management because I can’t risk my future because of bitcoin. It can surely help me in my financial needs for the expenses on school on the things that I can provide myself and not from my parent.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
September 21, 2017, 04:42:09 AM

Although you have the point that you can have the privilege of gaining a large profit with bitcoin, it is not necessarily means that young individuals should go all in with it. Yes you are right that starting at a young age can provide them a better future specially on getting into bitcoin since it has a potential to make your money grow. Its their decision will still count on deciding if they will go all in or not. What the point you have to do is to introduce it to them to encourage them not to force them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
September 21, 2017, 04:38:01 AM
why would every young people do that ? there is a lot of good investments around there, take note investments are always not good to keep forever, you dont know what will happen in the future better split up what you've got right now if you want to make such investments for retirement, if one goes down you still have other investments to earn.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 21, 2017, 04:07:22 AM

If you are going to go all in with bitcoin, you should make sure that you wouldn't let other things go off. You should be good on time management so that your life would not go in mess while you are going all in with bitcoin. You can risk your young age for the sake of better future but still you should think about it carefully if you are really going all in with bitcoin. The choice is still your so be smart and wise on choosing which.

In my opinion, bitcoin can only be applied to people aged 20+, bitcoin can not be ignored when we've got it regularly, the time spent will be more and even potentially interfere with their education, bitcoin is a business for adults, I am afraid they will drown and forget to socialize and engage in regular formal education.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 04:04:44 AM
never read something more stupid than that. Better split up your money...which means never put all eggs into one basket.
Going with some risky things is never a mistake but going all-in on one single thing is.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 03:57:14 AM
Yes thats correct with bitcoin you can make a lot of money so now young people can learn how to make money. They should not go all in, because if bitcoin falls everything is lost for them.

They can than earn money from work and from bitcoin that should help them to afford things.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 03:35:33 AM

If you are going to go all in with bitcoin, you should make sure that you wouldn't let other things go off. You should be good on time management so that your life would not go in mess while you are going all in with bitcoin. You can risk your young age for the sake of better future but still you should think about it carefully if you are really going all in with bitcoin. The choice is still your so be smart and wise on choosing which.
Pages:
Jump to: