Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 24. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
September 01, 2017, 09:38:09 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Yes yes good idea
but every young people havent money to live lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 09:31:37 AM
Bitcoin is a great inventment. Bought 0.5 btc, 6 month ago (at 890$/1btc). Just keeps going up:)
Yes this is true, but you did not explain it clearly the possible they need to do, to success. Well, I agree with you, I have save a bitcoin on march 2017 and it has a big profit, the price from $900+ to $4800 can gives me allot of income. I think who sell their bitcoin is past month are blaming their selves because of pumping to highest price of the bitcoin now. That profit is very helpful, if this pumping countinuously happen, who save a bitcoin will become rich in the future.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
September 01, 2017, 06:36:47 AM
Bitcoin is a great inventment. Bought 0.5 btc, 6 month ago (at 890$/1btc). Just keeps going up:)
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
September 01, 2017, 06:25:36 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

First of all teaching Bitcoin to young one isn't a good thing. As a child they must focus on their studies rather than dealing with Bitcoin. They are not so much wise and knowledgeable to deal on it. It is better to start bitcoining when they already rich teenage.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
September 01, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

There are lot of potentials in the industry and people especially the young ones should be ready to harness the potentials in the market, the younger generation should read and learn as much as they can about the market because its going to pay off one day
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
Bitcoin is good idea for every young people, its going to be a good foundation for them on earning for their future. Its a good way of investment, knowing that bitcoin is the most established cryptocurrency that has a bright future. Young people would also be thought on proper handling of asset and how to wisely invest their money. But I dont agree that young people should go all in or full time, they can spend time bitcoin but they should also worj for diploma. There is no assurance for the future of bitcoin but diploma has. Bitcoin and school can go along well. You dobt have to give up one and choose another. Its simple as, do bitcoin alongside with studying.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Young people should go all bitcoin because it may helps for their studies and for their bright future. Because bitcoin gives extra income and helps the needs of the people.
Activity: 485
Right. Young people should go all in. The risks are very low compared to the rewards.
Activity: 456
I think we should also invest in some crypto markets in addition to Bitcoin!
Even now majority of the users who were here in the forum are young people. Whether they show interest into earning bitcoin or make an investment in bitcoin with the conventional currency doesn't matter. Increased usage from young people right now will lead for a healthy growth in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I think I agree with you. If bitcoin ever goes mainstream, these young people who go all in in Bitcoin will achieve financial freedom. But as per investment advice, invest the least in the most riskiest investment in this case is bitcoin  Cheesy but if you insist then young people should go all in.
Oh come on! In which world are you living? Who told you that bitcoins are risky investment? They are most safe and promising digital currency. No other coin is capable of producing the profits that bitcoins offer. We should invest as much as we can into bitcoins to be the new billionaires and as far as young people are concerned, they are already very much involved in bitcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

I think it will not help the young people if they go all in to bitcoin. Young people should not yet to enter the world of cryptocurrency. Young people are still not yet ready to use bitcoins.
Agree with you mate young people needs to learn more in school, they do not need to earn at their early age time comes that they will earn money and used bitcoin at the right aged. Also bitcoin is very easy to learn even in 1 week of reading people can catch up the uses of bitcoin.

Good idea, but i think it will make them greedy at a very young age. But still I think it will be a good opportunity for them to make good profit in the future if they start collecting the bitcoins from the very young age.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
It's a good thing to use or earn bitcoins. But going "all in" is not a good idea. Since they're still young there's a lot of things they have to experience before dedicating their life on earning bitcoins.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106

Getting involve into bitcoin cryptocurrency while you are still young is a good thing to do and a good foundation for your future  because bitcoin is a fast growing currency that can make us live more comfortable. Also starting to invest with bitcoin while you are young is a good way of earning an instant profit because bitcoin's price is really volatile that can make your initial earning grow more as time passes by. So after many years of saving and holding your bitcoin, it will be a sure success that bitcoin can make your earning grow more than the usual. But we must not force young minds to get along with bitcoin. Instead we must orient them properly so that they can decide for theirselves if they will invest into bitcoin at their young age or not.
Activity: 210
I think we should also invest in some crypto markets in addition to Bitcoin!
Activity: 532
Merit: 280

I think it will not help the young people if they go all in to bitcoin. Young people should not yet to enter the world of cryptocurrency. Young people are still not yet ready to use bitcoins.
Agree with you mate young people needs to learn more in school, they do not need to earn at their early age time comes that they will earn money and used bitcoin at the right aged. Also bitcoin is very easy to learn even in 1 week of reading people can catch up the uses of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274

Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Going all in on bitcoin for young people is the worst thing that they can do because now the price is very high and the question is, where they can find source of money to be able to go all in on this kind of investment. This thing is just for people who are rich and doesn't care for their future and also for those people who are greedy but it is advisable to don't go all in because that is worst and very risky.
Indeed the bitcoin price is quite costly for Poole to buy it now. But there is a lot of option for teenagers to get into Bitcoin , and the best example is by applying on a signature campaign so they could earn bitcoin while they are doing posting and having time learning the system of bitcoin. This is a good thing to do because young millennials are more capable on multi tasking and doing trading , investments and campaign at the same time.
Activity: 252

you're right, but your statement not 100% true. If your words happening then very lazy generation just started. It's not true if you said the parent pay everything and we have nothing to lose, if we got money from our parents we must think the way to make it to something important, earn more with it, but not really put it in risk or save it for long term, it just wasting time and chance.

I really support youngster to try bitcoin, but it doesn't mean they must waste their time to hunt money on the internet, if we still young there is lot of time to learn new skill or hobby like music and sport, life it's not just about money and money, it's life saver too.
Activity: 504
I believe that young people should join bitcoin, but one does not need to start up all their savings in bitcoins and live in poverty. We need to properly allocate our funds between needs and investing in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I think I agree with you. If bitcoin ever goes mainstream, these young people who go all in in Bitcoin will achieve financial freedom. But as per investment advice, invest the least in the most riskiest investment in this case is bitcoin  Cheesy but if you insist then young people should go all in.
Pages:
Jump to: