Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 28. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 103
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Huh?  Is this serious? Forget everything else and just put everything on bitcoin? What a hopeless life.  Bitcoin is just  a tool that provides opportunity to make people earn in easy way but don't forget the reality happening in your life.  Even though that this makes your life easy but it is just a tool men.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Who needs young people to go into bitcoin?
People who are in the bitcoin world does not mean to be young people but it must be people who understand by way of transacting in this world
did you even bother reading? this topic supposed to be informing the youth to go into crypto since it will bring good future ahead for them allowing
young guns to understand the benefits of this investment will let them build a establish and well financial stable for their coming future so its
not just needing them for nothing but preparing them for their own good.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
First of all, teaching bitcoin to young ones is not a good thing sir. At their age they should focus on their study rather than doing this stuff. In addition they are not so knowledgeable about this world. The best age to try bitcoin is when they reach their teenage. Because in that age they are more wise.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250

If you are staying with your parents, they probably control everything you do. Including investments.
It will be tough to convince them that you aren't gambling away your money.
There's a high chance that they won't allow you - a teen, to go all in especially we are taking about money. But if they would, it is well monitored and may force some of their opinions on you and on the money you are holding. If they sense that something's not right anymore they'll restrict you and whatever they decide has to be followed.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
I was talking about this idea in many previous topics alike. Today bitcoin can become real support for teens who are looking for financial support or even financial independence. I live in Serbia and make like 100$ per month with bitcoin and it's really good support to me here. I am not so active in bitcoin, but to those kind of people who can put much more attention on bitcoin - I am sure they can earn really good money.
This is true. But you need to have both the desire and opportunity. Not less important role in this play and smikalka, because it is necessary to understand clearly and correctly in a variety of nuances, because earn bitcoin is not so simple.
that's right, with our youth turned to bitcoin it then we will get good things that we can know and we feel the changes slowly. and we also have to diligently and never back off. .. because to get the bitcoin it not as easy to reverse the hand. bitcoin is extremely useful for our youths for our future. We make it as a hobby then the attraction of bitcoin will appear by itself.
Activity: 518
It is good thing if at young age is able to have their own income, either through bitcoin or from other business fields.
But i think in bitcoin maybe they have good chance because bitcoin has no rules about its use anyone can do bitcoin transactions well.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Yes, young people should try to earn money on their own and bitcoin or other crypto-currencies will be a good start for improving their financial situation. Already a lot of schoolchildren and students in this way became richer than their parents.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
It may be right what you are saying, and I strongly support investing in Bitcoin even at a young age. However, I think today's young generation should really focus on developing the proper skills required to assist them in their future life. Not all those who use or invest in bitcoin will have a job relating to cryptocurrencies. First they must be taught on how to use money properly and smartly. Bitcoin should really be the next step of the puzzle when these individuals have a good, stable job that is enough for them to pay off their everyday activities. Then the remainder can be invested into Bitcoin later on.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Who needs young people to go into bitcoin?
People who are in the bitcoin world does not mean to be young people but it must be people who understand by way of transacting in this world
Activity: 504
Young people need to learn and invest in bitcoin. So they can get thoughts and economic patterns futuristic, not just save money in bank. But save bitcoin as an option for his future. Bitcoin is a good world finer side for younger generation.

yes, correct.. also, one reason to invest or to know bitcoin is its appreciative value.. as time flies, the value do not depreciate just like other physical assets.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
i dont really have much money when im with my parent, my family is mediocre that hard to saving money
im already regretting, now i am working and saving some money for BTC

Man don't say that your family is a mediocre, you have to love your money. And even how hard it is to save money, it's your duty in your family to encourage them to save. Don't regret that you are with your family, just a friendly advice. While you are still with your parents do your best for them, love them with all your heart.

How can one disagree with what you said dude. You're right. I think family should.come first. Always. Its important to have savings and young people should be aware of that though for me as well your responsibility to your family should never be compromised.
You shouldn't blame your family in being a mediocre or middle-class family to what you are now. By the time you are an adult you can do thing independently which means your parents don't have any obligation to take care of you. As early as 18 you can do financial decisions and even long term goals for you to target to. From now on continue on what you are doing and be better with it as investing is really a great way to get out of the rat race.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
i dont really have much money when im with my parent, my family is mediocre that hard to saving money

Man don't say that your family is a mediocre, you have to love your money. And even how hard it is to save money, it's your duty in your family to encourage them to save. Don't regret that you are with your family, just a friendly advice. While you are still with your parents do your best for them, love them with all your heart.

How can one disagree with what you said dude. You're right. I think family should.come first. Always. Its important to have savings and young people should be aware of that though for me as well your responsibility to your family should never be compromised.

You know my family is a good family because they are supporting me with the careers that I'm dealing with. And I'm teaching my young brothers and sisters about bitcoin because I know that one day they will have profit on it in the future. But they don't want to focus with it today, the young ones should be encouraged too but if you had that type of family, don't give up.
Its good and you are sharing your knowledge to your brothers and sisters by their time they will knew what it is and how to earn properly . But dont teach them to go all in.

It's very good although they aren't too much interested with bitcoin as they have their very own interest. My brother is into ships as he is about to become a seaman for a couple of days and my sister is into article making and I can see that she has a future and she can use it for earning bitcoins by being hired by the companies that needs article.
Activity: 700
I wouldn't say all young people should go all-in on Bitcoin for the simple reason that you still need to pay your bills, etc. and also while Bitcoin is proven to be an extremely great investment, the reality is that you should never put all of your eggs in one basket and this case in no different.

With that said, OP is essentially true. Smiley
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You know my family is a good family because they are supporting me with the careers that I'm dealing with. And I'm teaching my young brothers and sisters about bitcoin because I know that one day they will have profit on it in the future. But they don't want to focus with it today, the young ones should be encouraged too but if you had that type of family, don't give up.
Its good and you are sharing your knowledge to your brothers and sisters by their time they will knew what it is and how to earn properly . But dont teach them to go all in.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

I will say that belonging to the group of 21 bitcoin or above will help but I do not think that is even necessary, bitcoin is raising in price very rapidly I think it is possible for bitcoin to reach 50k in the next 10 years so depending on where you live you may not even need more than 10 coins to retire early and enjoy your life without working.
Activity: 784
Young people need to learn and invest in bitcoin. So they can get thoughts and economic patterns futuristic, not just save money in bank. But save bitcoin as an option for his future. Bitcoin is a good world finer side for younger generation.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
i agree on this by half Smiley
well young people now are staying home but plying video games and computer
some are outside and getting bad and involving on some bad doings ..
they can start using BTC and start earning for their future this is one good investment though
Activity: 1036
Young people should go bitcoin because at their younger age they already know the important of bitcoin. This idea is a good opportunity to young people because bitcoin has a future and they can invest and earn extra money to help for their study. Let us introduce to all young people about bitcoin, it helps for their study and for their future so that someday they have already have a savings. Because bitcoin has a future and good in investment.
Bitcoins do have brightest future among all the crypto currencies and it is not only mode of investments but also the best currency for international transactions.

Young people have advantage over elderly because they have very much interest into technology, gadgets, apps etc which elder people lack. I will like to suggest all youngsters to go for bitcoins and have chill future. 
Yes, the youth has to control future of the world. In the near future, the cryptos are about to rule the world. The technology is the essential part of the world. Youngsters have indeed sharper brains than old people so they should definitely take interest into bitcoins and other digital currencies.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Pages:
Jump to: