Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 29. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
i dont really have much money when im with my parent, my family is mediocre that hard to saving money
im already regretting, now i am working and saving some money for BTC

Man don't say that your family is a mediocre, you have to love your money. And even how hard it is to save money, it's your duty in your family to encourage them to save. Don't regret that you are with your family, just a friendly advice. While you are still with your parents do your best for them, love them with all your heart.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am in favor of that. At may age, when i am capable and has the ability to invest i will go with bitcoin investment but since my allowance is just enough for my daily needs.For now, i think online jobs will help me to achieve my goals. Need to look for that.  Wink
Its is not good practice as a young investor but a good experience after you earn or lose if you go all in .Since your allowance is not enough you can use your online earnings as a support and the excess money ypu can save or divided in investments even it is small and some others are go for saving.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
I thjnk thats right because many young people doing nonesense like me before i dont even know about bitcoin but now i will learn a little bit . becuase bitcoin can give us a income even at home so i think until young you will earn money for your future.
Activity: 756
i dont really have much money when im with my parent, my family is mediocre that hard to saving money
im already regretting, now i am working and saving some money for BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
only people who risk will have the biggest chance of hitting the pot of gold. risk is something that you dont know and cant see clearly what is in it.  but if you can see where it is going then i wont call it a risk.  it is called riding with the future.
Activity: 63
Merit: 42
I agree, although I would only go 'all-in' with what I can afford to loose..
Which is most everything for younger generations.

I would go all-in with my BMX money, with my baseball card money.. with my Sunday movie money .. my comic book money.. and maybe even my new used-car money.. all of these things I can live without and would have bought at least six times before I was even really an adult..

I would NOT go all in with my trust fund money, if I had any.. although it's probably not a BAD idea since even if there is a correction, it'll still come back up.. and it would take a REAL PANIC or a no global power grid to pop this bubble fast - you could always get back into USD and take a hit without serious repercussions so long as you didn't spend $100k just before it burst..

Whatever you do, do it smart. For me that means taking half my money out every time it doubles.. that way I at least get my orig. money back and everything from then on is profit. Life is a gamble and the best lessons you teach yourself. I do hope there is a walk back like in 2014..

If you have made a million in BitCoin, I humbly request that you take your profits and exit so that the next generation of bitcoin youth millionaires can have a go at it. Use the money in another venture .. something ELSE you know YOU can double your money at.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Yaes people must go all to use bitcoin becuase bitcoin help us to have a extra income or money to buy everythin or pay something that youll pay like  bills and etc. Instead of wasting time to worthless or nonesense things just go use bitcoin for your future Smiley
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
The problem is you are putting all your eggs in one basket and while it could turn out to be great at the end there is a reasonable chance you will end up broke that is why it is never a good idea to go all in especially in something as changeable as bitcoin.
Yes, you have a point in that matter. Putting egg in one basket is not a good idea. It must be spread out in different location, so in the end you will not regret it.
Activity: 907
It would be better if the young are used positively, especially on business. Young people should have creativity about business management, and bitcoin is wonderful opportunity to learn and run a business as profitable business asset.
And at last I found a person to agree with. You rose a very good point. That is being positive. Being positive is one of the most important steps to be successful. If they use them positive which depends on how their parents grew them, they will never face difficulties. Even in loss if they are positive they will easily survive in that loss.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I am in favor of that. At may age, when i am capable and has the ability to invest i will go with bitcoin investment but since my allowance is just enough for my daily needs.For now, i think online jobs will help me to achieve my goals. Need to look for that.  Wink

Instead of going all in btc , divide your portfolio into various categories. Keep some % for altcoins in that portfolio. Because some of the altcoins will provide you better returns in 1 years than btc may give you as those coin are very cheap compared to btc so their rise would be manifold as compared to btc.

Altcons can be turn into a jackpot because of their fast growing prices and since they are so cheap and a lot cheaper than bitcoin then most of the whales or investors goes into altcoins so have bitcoin and altcoin in a portfolio of long term investment is a must so the risk is not too big and well minimized.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

Instead of going all in btc , divide your portfolio into various categories. Keep some % for altcoins in that portfolio. Because some of the altcoins will provide you better returns in 1 years than btc may give you as those coin are very cheap compared to btc so their rise would be manifold as compared to btc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
It would be better if the young are used positively, especially on business. Young people should have creativity about business management, and bitcoin is wonderful opportunity to learn and run a business as profitable business asset.
They should learn about bitcoin, since they are still young they can explore a lot in this world and they will know about what are the
usage of bitcoin and how they benefit it. Not only by investing, they can also find a job that pays bitcoin and use that amount to real business
or even for trading, it's just a matter on how you manage your money.
I think exposing them to such things so complicated for them to comprehend will only tend to naive result and eventually they will find it not worthy of their time. I know at some point this may give them great asset as a youngster atleast. But the thing is their level of understanding and comprehension is not that high.
Activity: 666
While this may sound good at the start, I do not think that young people should literally go ALL in. Most young people today make just enough money to pay off their everyday lives, and whatever the outcome of Bitcoin may be, it might not be in their favour. I would suggest only to invest in Bitcoin as a standalone young individual if you have a stable job, and enough money that can be used as a safety net in case you loose your job or suffer an accidental that you may not have been insured for. The rest can be invested into Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 952
I would invest in bitcoin had I known about it sooner and other young people should know about it as early as now. Hopefully if bitcoin continues to increase and grow then maybe your vision will come true. It would be a big help if young people who starts earning bitcoin have the capacity to pay for their own studies and expenses then become financially independent.
You will be one of the young millionaire in bitcoin soon, there is a great potential to grow in the future and we should not
take it for granted now. Check the progress and study further so you will increase your confident investing on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I would invest in bitcoin had I known about it sooner and other young people should know about it as early as now. Hopefully if bitcoin continues to increase and grow then maybe your vision will come true. It would be a big help if young people who starts earning bitcoin have the capacity to pay for their own studies and expenses then become financially independent.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
They should learn about bitcoin, since they are still young they can explore a lot in this world and they will know about what are the
usage of bitcoin and how they benefit it. Not only by investing, they can also find a job that pays bitcoin and use that amount to real business
or even for trading, it's just a matter on how you manage your money.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Yeah agree, but for a person that lives in their parents it may take time before getting that amount of bitcoin, and I think it's impossible for a young guy to handle their wallet without spending any.

It is questionable of the other people in when they get the money. Maybe at the time you have a job i think it is better to bitcoin at not living in your parents so thats why you have a reason where your money come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
If it is advantageous of course we must all in bitcoin, this is because bitcoin makes many people successful and rich so do not want to do other than bitcoin.

Its really good to start using bitcoin while you have much time to make mistakes and carry to take some risk, but we should diversified our portfolio, young people should invest in bitcoin but not all your money, diversification is really the best way to lessen the risk. But still choosing bitcoin is really nice because it will help you build your future.
Pages:
Jump to: