Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 26. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I think young people should go all in with their studies first. Their studies may predict their future although it still depends on what are they going to do after studying. They may still invest in bitcoin while studying so that they can also ensure some financial assistance with the help of bitcoin in the future. In that way, they may avoid regretting about the time that has passed by for them to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I strongly agree with that, especially for young people who are still in college. For that bitcoin can greatly help their college fees, as well as saving for the future. Dont be late for young people to go to bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin is such a great and big help with students.  Bitcoin has no age requirement so it is possible for everyone to earn and gain income with it.  I do not know if we should go all in with it because we all know that bitcoin price is volatile.  It is a huge risk if you will invest all your money there.  Anyways we have different opinion so as lobg as you are willing to go all in then do it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
that's not the best option to me, a skilled business man make deals with sense, one has yo be strategic about investing. invest part and if probably you must invest more, do into another viable business.
Activity: 378
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I agree. I always give my all to bitcoin. Almost everyday, even though I'm going to school, I still make sure that I have time for bitcoin. I don't wanna miss a chance on it because for me, here in bitcoin, time is money. My parents are always there for my allowance so I don't have a problem in terms of financial aspects anymore but I still make sure that I will be more bountiful in the future and I can see it with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I strongly agree with that, especially for young people who are still in college. For that bitcoin can greatly help their college fees, as well as saving for the future. Dont be late for young people to go to bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

As a young man, I don't totally go all in with bitcoin. I only alot some time for bitcoin but still I'm able to buy all the things I want and earn large incomes. You are still young, you should go socialize and do whatever a normal young people will do at this age, you don't have to focus on bitcoin too much because time can never be regain, you can not go back in time so you should focus on the things that matter. Bitcoin can be a source of income anytime but being young can not be brought back.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120

I don't think it's a good idea to advice the young people to go all in with bitcoin. They are still young, they should just go have fun and set their future properly so that they won't regret not doing it when the time comes. They should first focus on their study more than anything else, they can do bitcoin as a source of extra income for them to buy the things they want but they should not prioritize it more than studying because studying is more important.
Activity: 490

For young people that live with parents, your advice is useful enough and, in what - that degrees, advantageous. Very it is sorry that at one time, I did not have such possibility.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Yes, young people should be interested in earnings with bitcoin, because this is the currency of the future and if they do not know about its capabilities, they will miss the chance to earn a comfortable life.
Bitcoins are the keys to our dream palaces. Those who are not collecting these keys now, they are going to regret hard soon. The more keys you have, the more chances you have to unlock your desired palaces. Palaces are there, all we need is to search for their keys. Bitcoins should be treated as a life time assets.
I think you are right, people are going to regret not investing in bitcoin when they had the chance, also the more expensive bitcoin gets the more doubts it will create in people since they may think that bitcoin is too expensive and never buy it because they think it could go down in price.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io

Yes, I agree with you... But the problem is not every kid has money to invest on bitcoin. Yet the ones with cash in hand are trying their best to invest on Bitcoin and for sure in the future they'll see the rewards.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
I'm not surprised because bitcoin is fun and easy to learn anyone including young people. This is certainly good because the presence of bitcoin can train us to invest at a young age.
how can young people go all to bitcoin when some of them do not even have a computer? learning about bitcoin will be very tough if you do not own a good computer Wink Therefore, it is not as easy as you think bro. Young people should study and then find a job
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

Despite the fact money management says this is an absolutely moronic play, I am inclined to agree with the OP . I say so because honestly you got not much to lose at that age, but yet can reap financial freedom at an age under 30? That seems a like a complete win to me, or a gamble worth its shot at the very least. I may be in the minority here though I feel like
It is not a bad play if you know what you are doing, for example I’m not going to invest my money in real estate because I do not know anything about real estate, conventional thinking says that you must diversify your investments but the earnings that I could get there are going to be diminished by my ignorance.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I want to put around 50% of my savings on BTC. Where should I keep it (other method than physical wallet like Ledger or Trezor)?
But what I'm afraid of is that BTC may be splitted to another BTCs after upcoming hard forks and I don't know how will it affect BTC's price and the whole market?
Also what are other good long-term picks?

Cheers Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I'm not surprised because bitcoin is fun and easy to learn anyone including young people. This is certainly good because the presence of bitcoin can train us to invest at a young age.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
yeah for me all people should do it, bitcoin is rapidly increasing its own value, though there is a risk here in bitcoin because we can't predict what will happen next but i am sure that this is the best risk that we can do and take Smiley
Activity: 238

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.

True, and just let them enjoy the life they have today and make them choose their own endeavor for them to be successful in near future. Introducing bitcoin in young people today is kinda be hard especially if you are talking to a 7-12 years old children, bitcoin is a new world were currency and future were discuss and naturally , childen were focus on what they have in the present they lean to their parents yhat may guide and sustain all the things they need and introducing bitcoin to them were limit or distract them in school and focus on the money or profit that they may gain here.
Activity: 94
It's good for young people now that they have the opportunity to get rich at such a young age with the help of bitcoin and they must use it. I would be interested in their place actively bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I agree, the ones with greater return in investment is the one with higher risk and those who are able to face that are the ones who have greater chance of becoming millionaire.
Thats true but we use to risk in a right way which in.whaever happens we can start all over again as we don't need to risk all of our money in a single investment.
we can invest and we can divide all of our money in investments.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Yes, young people should be interested in earnings with bitcoin, because this is the currency of the future and if they do not know about its capabilities, they will miss the chance to earn a comfortable life.
Bitcoins are the keys to our dream palaces. Those who are not collecting these keys now, they are going to regret hard soon. The more keys you have, the more chances you have to unlock your desired palaces. Palaces are there, all we need is to search for their keys. Bitcoins should be treated as a life time assets.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500

I agree, the ones with greater return in investment is the one with higher risk and those who are able to face that are the ones who have greater chance of becoming millionaire.
but i think for young people there is more risk i think first they need to get some experience in trading and after that they should invest a big amount of money in bitcoin or altcoin trading, because without any experience there is always risk to invest money in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: