Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 52. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You can start earning with bitcoin at any age, no matter where and with whom you live. This currency is a new generation and you must not miss the opportunity to earn money.

But then if young people go into it the more now then it means we are sowing into them and their generation cryptocurrencies which will be beneficial in the long run because they will grow up knowing how to use it unlike the current generation which have a few computer savvy population.

The current generation is much advanced with the technology related growth, but just the lacking of awareness in digital currency is just because of the negativity it has gained over the past. Every young generation is doesn't have the same thinking, so the spreading need to be effective from us the users. We need to make them understand the good in it and let them too focus on the good. If this is possible then the upcoming generation will be traveling all around with cryts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
You can start earning with bitcoin at any age, no matter where and with whom you live. This currency is a new generation and you must not miss the opportunity to earn money.

But then if young people go into it the more now then it means we are sowing into them and their generation cryptocurrencies which will be beneficial in the long run because they will grow up knowing how to use it unlike the current generation which have a few computer savvy population.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
It is a idea to encourage youths to invest in bitcoin. Although it might be a risk. The price of bitcoin has been on the rise in recent time and there is a wide speculations or prediction on increment of price in years ahead therefore holding and keeping thïs coin as a young peogle will be a future millionnaire.

We can't be so sure about that, the time where you can be a millionaire by investing in bitcoin is over. They've started investing on bitcoin way far so I think we should not put our places the same as them. They bought bitcoin maybe for $200 or $.003, the point is, that is the starting point of bitcoin. It may pump but it will not bw the same that we can be a millionaire, we can just get ourselves good profit.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
So for you in 10 years one bitcoin will be price 50 000$ (1 000 000 / 21 = ~50 000) . Wow. That is optimistic !
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Sure it does not have any age limit but to invest in it you need money and for money you have to either ask your parents or you should have a solid job and for that you must be above the legal limit,so it is a tricky answer  Tongue the opportunity was there if you could invest something in bitcoin and with the price so high i am not sure i will make a huge difference.

There should be enough awareness and knowledge that for everyone to understand business in bitcoin, young people do not have enough memory to go into business because their minds are still limited by education and games. If all young people go into the bitcoin business I'm sure the majority will gamble.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Sure it does not have any age limit but to invest in it you need money and for money you have to either ask your parents or you should have a solid job and for that you must be above the legal limit,so it is a tricky answer  Tongue the opportunity was there if you could invest something in bitcoin and with the price so high i am not sure i will make a huge difference.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
young people shouldn't go all in with bitcoin since they don't have enough experience on what to do with their bitcoins to be honest if they don;t have knowledge they don't know what they are doing and they will just waste their money for nothing it its like throwing money into garbage for no reason.
You have a good point. Young people must be aware first to what is the bitcoin. They must know a lot of information about the bitcoin before they invest. Young people must study first about the cryptocurrency.
Indeed, they must have enough experience and knowledge about bitcoin first. And I think go all in with bitcoins isn't good idea, they could use bitcoin to support their education or even support their parent with daily expenses. Before they go all in with bitcoin, make sure that they have finished their study and they have experience and knowledge about it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It is a idea to encourage youths to invest in bitcoin. Although it might be a risk. The price of bitcoin has been on the rise in recent time and there is a wide speculations or prediction on increment of price in years ahead therefore holding and keeping thïs coin as a young peogle will be a future millionnaire.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency. There is no central entity that stores or controls bitcoin.
It does not have a central entity which means no entity can inflate a bitcoin price or devalue by manipulating inventory. So many other proven benefits in the bitcoin world.

There is an opinion that the cost of bitcoin can be manipulated. And this is done by those people who have a large number of coins in their possession. It happens everywhere - who has wealth and manages the situation on the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency. There is no central entity that stores or controls bitcoin.
It does not have a central entity which means no entity can inflate a bitcoin price or devalue by manipulating inventory. So many other proven benefits in the bitcoin world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
Activity: 779
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I think its fine to invest some. But to put it all in let the young people think for themselves. Some are still testing the waters out, mind you bitcoin is not something they teach you at school or in an economics class. That is why everything is new and foreign and maybe scary for some. Let them try it out first and when they get the taste let them decide if this is for the long term
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.

true. many young people spend their money in everything he wants  and they don't know how to invest and keep money to use in future.. its better if young people know btc because they have chance to get extra income and to save money to use in future .

Young people tend to do that because they don't have responsibility yet so they buy everything they want. There are only few young people who knows the value of money and how they can benefit if only they save it for future purposes.

Well i doubt many younger generation would share your outlook. We've all been in that stage where fun and curiosity are the things that we look forward to. And i don't think a lot of young people would be interested in investments. That will dawn upon them when they start to earn their own money
People are as responsible as they have to be, most young people can afford to not be as responsible for the simple fact they do not have wife, kids and other responsibilities, but at the same time some young people abuse of this and never grow up thinking they are going to be young forever and this is not the case, so they may end up wasting a lot of time
Activity: 1232
All in might give good return, but it depends how much he/she can acquire. As the price is quite high compared to previous times, profit won't be much for young peoples. Though its never late than never, so one can always continue to collect BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have seen how bitcoin has created great employment and many investors are make millions from bitcoin annually. I read a story of a young man who invest $1,000 in 2011 and now his investment worth over $880k. Young people investing bitcoin is the only they can get financial freedom.
yes  bitcoin is the only sources of income which provid independ life. Now a day every young people use bitcoin and bitcoin full facilitate him/her and thier families  they earn alot of income from bitcoin ans invest more money and  gain alot of profit  thats why young people more attract to the bitcoin.

Yeah, I watched a video about that and I envy him for knowing bitcoin at that time. Bitcoin’s price was the lowest at that time and fewer people knows about bitcoin then. He is indeed smart for choosing to invest in bitcoin at early age, he risked his money without the assurance that it will grow. He believed in bitcoin and bitcoin gave him a gift for that. Now that bitcoin’s price is over 2000 USD, it is very hard to buy bitcoin and I really do wish that I have known bitcoin when it is affordable.

Now, I am trying my best to earn bitcoin. I saved all my earnings to be able to invest someday.

Those people who were able to buy and keep btcs from back when it still at its lowest made a risk and the risk they did proved to be a good gamble. It could've gone either way and they may have ended up losing money had btc not proven to be this successful. But i think it's not too late for us who've just discovered btc recently. Though it may not be as big as for as as for those who started earlier, more and more people are now jumping in which means there's a big chance we could still earn a lot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
I have seen how bitcoin has created great employment and many investors are make millions from bitcoin annually. I read a story of a young man who invest $1,000 in 2011 and now his investment worth over $880k. Young people investing bitcoin is the only they can get financial freedom.
yes  bitcoin is the only sources of income which provid independ life. Now a day every young people use bitcoin and bitcoin full facilitate him/her and thier families  they earn alot of income from bitcoin ans invest more money and  gain alot of profit  thats why young people more attract to the bitcoin.

Yeah, I watched a video about that and I envy him for knowing bitcoin at that time. Bitcoin’s price was the lowest at that time and fewer people knows about bitcoin then. He is indeed smart for choosing to invest in bitcoin at early age, he risked his money without the assurance that it will grow. He believed in bitcoin and bitcoin gave him a gift for that. Now that bitcoin’s price is over 2000 USD, it is very hard to buy bitcoin and I really do wish that I have known bitcoin when it is affordable.

Now, I am trying my best to earn bitcoin. I saved all my earnings to be able to invest someday.
Activity: 612
Activity: 588
young people shouldn't go all in with bitcoin since they don't have enough experience on what to do with their bitcoins to be honest if they don;t have knowledge they don't know what they are doing and they will just waste their money for nothing it its like throwing money into garbage for no reason.
Why not? I have a brother and he is a young people (not enough 18 age) but he still earning 1-2k$ every month from BTC. He have more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency not only Bitcoin! About reason for use money earned, me and him are want have a job and stable income for help our family and our life!
This is good. Actually, the young people should go all in on Bitcoin because nowadays many people are making a profit in bitcoin. It's not giving a loss to anyone. So if they invest their money in bitcoin, it will help them when they need money in future. According to so many article and experts prediction, the bitcoin price will increase more in future so according to investing in bitcoin is worth.

Indeed, there is a great possibility that the price of bitcoin in the future will be higher and using your money in bitcoin will be a good investment. If the idea of all young people should go all in with bitcoin means that they would have to leave everything for bitcoin then I disagree with that.

For me, a young age is a great advantage to start understanding what bitcoin is and learning how to earn and manage bitcoin but still, a good educational background and having an educational degree in life is the greatest gift that you can have. Nothing is more important than being an educated person. Being an educated person will be your tool to face whatever problem you might have in the future.

Young people can still do their studies while earning bitcoin at the same time. If ever that your parents does not give you money, then consider it as a challenge for you to finish your studies by yourself and then use bitcoin to help you financially.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

This is really a cool thing to say but still the reality is not the same as you said , here I am still a useless student and of age 18 or 19 near , but making earnings only with the Bitcoin , since my parents don't know about Bitcoin but still they are not giving me any penny amount of money , I mean to say pocket money . So how we can live our life with the no money and only investment in the Bitcoin .
So here my thinking in the Bitcoin is that make earnings and enjoy life fully .
But always save 10% of your earnings in the Bitcoin and this will grow into thousands of the times after 10 years .
And also I am doing the same , because I can deposit external investment. In Bitcoin because I have no other sources  of earnings .
Pages:
Jump to: