Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 55. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
Yes it is true, now the era has advanced rapidly then it's time for the youth to enter bitcoin. As a new step to go with bitcoin and get its coins to invest, keep all your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
For me I won't go all into bitcoin because I think we should diversify our funds in different investment rather than all in one bucket.

Yes its always good to diversify your investments in multiple products instead of depending only on single one as you never what will happen in future so if you have invested at different places then you can expect some profits even from one place.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
For me I won't go all into bitcoin because I think we should diversify our funds in different investment rather than all in one bucket.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The point is young people dont even have alot of capital. Nobody is suggesting you go into debt to use, invest or setup using bitcoin but just be involved as much as possible so that as a young person starting out your own growth is combined with this technology not even understood fully by the world and is also able to carry you upwards much faster then the traditional route (college, debt, etc).
   Its equal to Bill Gates dropping out of college, was that wise not really but he knew his business and he was right in the end, if you can take a reasonable risk then sure its probably fair advice take that leap and be involved.   Seems fair to me
But while the young don’t have a lot of capital, they don’t have a lot of responsibilities either, they can take the risk now since they only have to maintain themselves and no one else, unlike a family man that has to maintain all his family so today is the best moment to invest in bitcoin, because if you wait to do it until the future the price of bitcoin may be too high for you to buy any longer.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I totally agree. If you're a young person go ahead with bitcoin and buy some to guarantee your future. Otherwise you'll regret.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I agree with this that young people should invest in bitcoin especially that the money which they can invest is usually not so big, so they would not regret in the future, even when they will loose.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
I believe the youths will have it interestingly as you have said, cos they are expected to be More versatile and inquisitive.if they can it will be of great benefit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
The point is young people dont even have alot of capital. Nobody is suggesting you go into debt to use, invest or setup using bitcoin but just be involved as much as possible so that as a young person starting out your own growth is combined with this technology not even understood fully by the world and is also able to carry you upwards much faster then the traditional route (college, debt, etc).
   Its equal to Bill Gates dropping out of college, was that wise not really but he knew his business and he was right in the end, if you can take a reasonable risk then sure its probably fair advice take that leap and be involved.   Seems fair to me
\
it it not about the capital. It is about the technology and the chance to become the innovative men in the future. Moreover, learning about bitcoin and the blockchain can give you the chance to have a good job in the real life. As you can see, right now, there are only a few people focus on bitcoin and it is a good chance for young people to fill these spots
I completely agree with you that the chance is very good, that's just the fact that a lot of young people are not acquainted with Bitcoin and do not even listen to its existence. That's when they already know whether this is an opportunity to make good money and have very decent money, then more young people will use and earn bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
   Its equal to Bill Gates dropping out of college, was that wise not really but he knew his business and he was right in the end, if you can take a reasonable risk then sure its probably fair advice take that leap and be involved.   Seems fair to me
\
it it not about the capital. It is about the technology and the chance to become the innovative men in the future. Moreover, learning about bitcoin and the blockchain can give you the chance to have a good job in the real life. As you can see, right now, there are only a few people focus on bitcoin and it is a good chance for young people to fill these spots
Activity: 143
I have 18 years and I putted all my money in bitcoin.I wish I have house so I could sell it and put all that money in bitcoin to turn that money to more money than I had before.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Young people are more open to technology in the general soo i do believe the sugestion is about those, at the moment the world is facing a lot financial problems and the youngs are the most affected since they cant find a to job to start work. But no one should go all into bitcoins, always split your investment and colect better results.
Activity: 448
There are different reasons that make this a very bad idea. First, the future of Bitcoin is not 100% guaranteed. All the current problems, with the possibility of a chain split, cause the level of uncertainty to increase. But supposing the future of Bitcoin is guaranteed, there are still problems in putting so much money into it.
People with a lot of money in the game may not be prepared for the sudden changes taking place in the market. The more money they put into it, the nervous these people will be, and it becomes difficult to be a good holder under such circumstances.
For me, the age is what makes this idea bothersome. We all know that most of the young people (especially in their teens) tends to make decisions that are not very well thought out. It is young people’s nature to decide immediately without thinking very well of the problem or the decision that they have to make. This character is what leads them to failure. Engaging in bitcoin is not a game that you can play and in earn points for awesome gifts and etc.

Yes it is true that some of the young people cannot be a good holder of big amount of money. We have experienced being a teen and I am sure that you can understand what I am trying to say.

But not all young people are like that. There are those people who are matured enough to handle things at a young age.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
I cant still go all in sorry lol. I am not really a high risk taker person but i do save some so nothing to worry more. Not all the young people here uses bitcoin because they just wanted to but instead it was for a living
You don’t have to go all in but you could put an important amount of money in bitcoin, the more you wait the more difficult it becomes to go all in since the price will keep increasing and then we will wonder if the price is just too high at the moment, just some months ago people were wondering if buying bitcoin at 1000 was too expensive and now see the current price.
At any form of investment it is not advisable to go all in, bitcoin is promising but it's too risky, hence it is important
to only put what you can afford to lose. You are like gambling at this cases so make a right decision all the time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I cant still go all in sorry lol. I am not really a high risk taker person but i do save some so nothing to worry more. Not all the young people here uses bitcoin because they just wanted to but instead it was for a living
You don’t have to go all in but you could put an important amount of money in bitcoin, the more you wait the more difficult it becomes to go all in since the price will keep increasing and then we will wonder if the price is just too high at the moment, just some months ago people were wondering if buying bitcoin at 1000 was too expensive and now see the current price.
Activity: 520
This is a bullshit. I need everything to keep my life. And But why is OP not suggesting to sell my house for buying bitcoin? This is a bullshit. All of my life is not about bitcoin. Every people have the different portion to invest on bitcoin with their financial power. To keep all of your money in bitcoin is not a good thing in this time.

There's also a need to enjoy life not just on holding it,we can save half and enjoy or bought some stuffs in other half beside we do bitcoin to enjoy it earnings.
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
There are different reasons that make this a very bad idea. First, the future of Bitcoin is not 100% guaranteed. All the current problems, with the possibility of a chain split, cause the level of uncertainty to increase. But supposing the future of Bitcoin is guaranteed, there are still problems in putting so much money into it.
People with a lot of money in the game may not be prepared for the sudden changes taking place in the market. The more money they put into it, the nervous these people will be, and it becomes difficult to be a good holder under such circumstances.
Activity: 137
Even if it is certain that bitcoin will be 100k, Most of those young people lose a lot of money till this price will be reached.
You yourself understand that modern life requires very high costs. Everything that surrounds us and what we use is even what we are aiming for and has a very expensive price. Point Therefore, as if any of us wanted to keep Bitcoin for future prices, we will continue to spend money anyway, because for this we live .
Activity: 532
Even if it is certain that bitcoin will be 100k, Most of those young people lose a lot of money till this price will be reached.
Pages:
Jump to: