Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 54. (Read 63390 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It is good that young people will go in bitcoin but we cant force all in. If younger generation will become responsible by learning basic process and how to use bitcoin is a good thing. As bitcoin will helps young people for their future needs and can support financial needs also.
I don´t know, it is necessary to see how much more time it would be consumed within the daily activities, the world seems to be in a hurry and other important things are being neglected, I rather believe that everyone comes into contact with a thing when it should arrive and it is not necessary to rush things.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It is good that young people will go in bitcoin but we cant force all in. If younger generation will become responsible by learning basic process and how to use bitcoin is a good thing. As bitcoin will helps young people for their future needs and can support financial needs also.

Young people are curious one. Some of it is not interested so we cant force them but most of them will get curious about so that will lead to them to search what is bitcoin, how to earn with it and how bitcoin works. The best thing is if you are still young and you hold your bitcoin as an investment till you are old then its a good source of money when you are old
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

I don't think that you get the point of young people investing in bitcoin.

What i see the real advantage of young people investing in bticoin, as opposed to older generations is that 1) They are more open minded 2) They are able to hold their bitcoin for a large amount of time, possibly during this time there will be a financial collapse in the world allowing their bitcoin to rise in value significantly and 3) They have more risk tolerance than older people.

Older people are generally less open-minded, yes. But that doesn't prevent them from investing in bitcoin either. It's just that young people has more of an opportunity, and they can take on more risk. Whilst I don't agree with the all in mentality, it should be something close to 80% or 70%.
Actually the OP is trying to encourage young people in investing in bitcoin for their future while doing other things. with current rise in price of bitcoin the speculation is that it's will continue to rise and this will serve as a good investment.
I quite agreed with you that young people to hold their bitcoin for very long time because they are risk taker this will enable the youth to make enough profit as the price of bitcoin soar high.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509

I don't think that you get the point of young people investing in bitcoin.

What i see the real advantage of young people investing in bticoin, as opposed to older generations is that 1) They are more open minded 2) They are able to hold their bitcoin for a large amount of time, possibly during this time there will be a financial collapse in the world allowing their bitcoin to rise in value significantly and 3) They have more risk tolerance than older people.

Older people are generally less open-minded, yes. But that doesn't prevent them from investing in bitcoin either. It's just that young people has more of an opportunity, and they can take on more risk. Whilst I don't agree with the all in mentality, it should be something close to 80% or 70%.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
This is true because thinking about the future is the responsibility of the younger generation,
learning to understand bitcoin will take a long time to let them try to invest as early as possible is the right way before regrets take control of their old age.
If they can really hold the responsibility of owning a bitcoin and use it for their future then its okay but i agree with you learning the basics of bitcoin will surely take a long time and it is hard to understand it because of their young age.

If you miss the technical part of the bitcoin, it is easy understandable to everyone. You can find many videos and article such as mastering bitcoin and more to learn about bitcoin. Among all of these, if you be in forum for 6 months, you would comes to knows about investment methods, ICO implementation, mining work process and many more.

Yes it is easy now to catch up if you are unable to know it before.  Everything is easily available.  But even if you read a lot of it or watched it on videos, the best thing also is to practice it.  It is easy to learn if you are experiencing it already.  And like what you said,  joining forums is a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
This is true because thinking about the future is the responsibility of the younger generation,
learning to understand bitcoin will take a long time to let them try to invest as early as possible is the right way before regrets take control of their old age.
If they can really hold the responsibility of owning a bitcoin and use it for their future then its okay but i agree with you learning the basics of bitcoin will surely take a long time and it is hard to understand it because of their young age.

If you miss the technical part of the bitcoin, it is easy understandable to everyone. You can find many videos and article such as mastering bitcoin and more to learn about bitcoin. Among all of these, if you be in forum for 6 months, you would comes to knows about investment methods, ICO implementation, mining work process and many more.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I have 18 years and I putted all my money in bitcoin.I wish I have house so I could sell it and put all that money in bitcoin to turn that money to more money than I had before.
I remember reading in the off topic section that someone in Brazil sold his apartment and put everything in bitcoin and he already tripled his money, he was thinking about buying three apartments and rent them but some suggested to only buy on apartment and keep holding the rest of the bitcoin, so what you are suggesting is something that some other members of the forum already did.
Activity: 462
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I believe "All in" is more encompassing than a purely monetary move...start using the network...explore blockchain... educate yourself and peers in emerging tech....contribute to new networks and facilitate others to help and contribute as swell......be part of the new economy and lifestyle that is so exciting and the frontier to a new form of existance. Financial freedom will come with understanding and participation...not just throwing some cash at a coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not necessarily all young people should.go to bitcoin in an urgent ways just to learn bitcoin, and I thinks it's not an exact process of letting them learn how bitcoin works. In order to let them appreciate the goodness of bitcoin as well as the advantages it have, just let them learn the importance of money. Without that motivations to be teach by young people, there's no serious emotional attachment from the youth to bitcoin system adoption. It's really needed in order to ensure young people will not be lazy in times that they will be a bitcoi user, and they all task that will earn bitcoin digital currency.

Well they don't really have to go all in. I agree that young people should first learn how to value their money and how to spend a bit wisely. They first would have to learn how to be responsible when it comes to financial concerns then they can decide whether they would be interested in btc matters.
Activity: 714
Not necessarily all young people should.go to bitcoin in an urgent ways just to learn bitcoin, and I thinks it's not an exact process of letting them learn how bitcoin works. In order to let them appreciate the goodness of bitcoin as well as the advantages it have, just let them learn the importance of money. Without that motivations to be teach by young people, there's no serious emotional attachment from the youth to bitcoin system adoption. It's really needed in order to ensure young people will not be lazy in times that they will be a bitcoi user, and they all task that will earn bitcoin digital currency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
If you are sure and have the ability to use bitcoin either in trading or investment then we have all in on bitcoin. There is nothing wrong if we focus on bitcoin, maybe bitcoin is our way of life and we can live and rich with bitcoin

We're talking about the young people here, they are still young, yes it is a good thing that these young people will be earning a lot of people and money in the future, but don't you think that these will seed a bad image to them, like not not going to school because for them, they are earning money which is the main reson why we go to school. And also having a bad attitude on how they are higher beings than other who do not earn money at the same age.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
If you are sure and have the ability to use bitcoin either in trading or investment then we have all in on bitcoin. There is nothing wrong if we focus on bitcoin, maybe bitcoin is our way of life and we can live and rich with bitcoin
Activity: 364
Everyone has their own decisions, maybe also some people are not very interested and don't understand about bitcoin, your statement is too provocative, bitcoin is very good for the future because the prediction every year bitcoin prices will continue to rise, bitcoin also has a risk for example Young people easily panicked with decreased bitcoin prices.
That is right. But it will be very silly if young people do not want to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin needs to be learned by your people and so that they can improve our world, spread bitcoin all over the world and the world will be better
Spreading bitcoin to all countries would be the best. The fact is am just a young people that spectifiy knew what is bitcoin. Many people's saying am so gifted because of what... Bitcoin helps me a lot. Also on what bitcoin rise and increase the price. I hooe bitcoin would commercial in T.V hehe
Activity: 300
Everyone has their own decisions, maybe also some people are not very interested and don't understand about bitcoin, your statement is too provocative, bitcoin is very good for the future because the prediction every year bitcoin prices will continue to rise, bitcoin also has a risk for example Young people easily panicked with decreased bitcoin prices.
That is right. But it will be very silly if young people do not want to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin needs to be learned by your people and so that they can improve our world, spread bitcoin all over the world and the world will be better
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I have 18 years and I putted all my money in bitcoin.I wish I have house so I could sell it and put all that money in bitcoin to turn that money to more money than I had before.
Great job dude, this is a good choice, when young investment bitcoin then 10 years longer you can get wealth, buy and hold bitcoin and don't sell then you will get success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
maybe not all in, but 50%-80% why not for a young person? They have no responsibilities in term of family and kids and yet have all that potential of upside. I would do it in a heartbeat but then again I am not risk averse like most and am willing go gambool. Cant get the biscuit if ya dont risk it  Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Pages:
Jump to: