Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 53. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
young people shouldn't go all in with bitcoin since they don't have enough experience on what to do with their bitcoins to be honest if they don;t have knowledge they don't know what they are doing and they will just waste their money for nothing it its like throwing money into garbage for no reason.
Why not? I have a brother and he is a young people (not enough 18 age) but he still earning 1-2k$ every month from BTC. He have more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency not only Bitcoin! About reason for use money earned, me and him are want have a job and stable income for help our family and our life!
This is good. Actually, the young people should go all in on Bitcoin because nowadays many people are making a profit in bitcoin. It's not giving a loss to anyone. So if they invest their money in bitcoin, it will help them when they need money in future. According to so many article and experts prediction, the bitcoin price will increase more in future so according to investing in bitcoin is worth.
But that shouldn't stop them from investing in other instruments or putting a little something into savings, maybe as fiat or their local currency. The risk will always be there that today's price could fall way below, and if that happen, one should have other alternatives or safe havens for their hard earned money. Even if you are earning a lot today by way of bitcoin, it wouldn't hurt to keep something on the safe and less risky side.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
young people shouldn't go all in with bitcoin since they don't have enough experience on what to do with their bitcoins to be honest if they don;t have knowledge they don't know what they are doing and they will just waste their money for nothing it its like throwing money into garbage for no reason.
Why not? I have a brother and he is a young people (not enough 18 age) but he still earning 1-2k$ every month from BTC. He have more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency not only Bitcoin! About reason for use money earned, me and him are want have a job and stable income for help our family and our life!
This is good. Actually, the young people should go all in on Bitcoin because nowadays many people are making a profit in bitcoin. It's not giving a loss to anyone. So if they invest their money in bitcoin, it will help them when they need money in future. According to so many article and experts prediction, the bitcoin price will increase more in future so according to investing in bitcoin is worth.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Never ever go all in on something. What if that investment flops and you lose your money. It is always good to diversify your portfolio so there is less risk. Also it is illegal to buy Bitcoin when you are below the age of 18 in some countries. It's also just too risky to do that and young people don't have that much money to lose anyway
Activity: 658
You have a good point. Young people must be aware first to what is the bitcoin. They must know a lot of information about the bitcoin before they invest. Young people must study first about the cryptocurrency.
Spending totally all your funds in bitcoins is not good although bitcoins created a big opportunity ,maybe bitcoins yes but the other factors like wallets etc. That we need to know before investing .I agree that they should know first a much informations so that they can handle well their investments.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
You have a good point. Young people must be aware first to what is the bitcoin. They must know a lot of information about the bitcoin before they invest. Young people must study first about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

Saying youngsters have to go all in on bitcoin is wrong. You also addressed the problematic side of the statement very well. They first need to get experienced about bitcoin, then they can decide what to do next.

He said young people shouldn't go all in on bitcoin, your opposing him but you are on the same side. Though young people shouldn't go all in on bitcoin, I mean really, because these yuong people should be in school taking classes and learning lessions from their teacher. Yes it will be good for them to take it now than in the future, but they can miss a lot of opportunities when you let them focus on one thing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Saying youngsters have to go all in on bitcoin is wrong. You also addressed the problematic side of the statement very well. They first need to get experienced about bitcoin, then they can decide what to do next.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Unless they spend a lot of time researching the technical aspects of what Bitcoin has to offer along with some of the other "more stable" coins then they won't understand why they are buying anything nor will they be able to making good decisions when new information comes up.

Its very difficult to understand what the market is doing and why. It's even more difficult when you are younger because you don't have a lot of comparisons or experiences to build relationships with.

I think a lot of younger people are more prone to throwing money into pump and dump alt coins that will make them rich in a month rather then being conservative and learning.

Either way it's an interesting time to invest, and may be worth it for the lessons regardless of how it turns out. Going all in is pretty reckless
Activity: 655
to me if they have completed their education then they have really good chance to take active part in bitcoin, if they are interested in trading altcoin then they should take start from a very small investment, they should try to spend more time in trading altcoin. and when they get experience and trading skill which can take your decent time then you should go for bit investment, i am hopeful that the young generation will not need the feel to get a job after joining bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Maybe young people may not have enough knowledge about bitcoin and potential of bitcoins. But what will be the wrong if some experienced people will be guiding them to invest into bitcoin for their bright future.

I believe most of the times young people will not be taking a right decision at right times. But if some experienced portfolio managers should take time to guide those young people so that they will be investing into bitcoin kind of highly potential investment opportunities for a better future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I have 18 years and I putted all my money in bitcoin.I wish I have house so I could sell it and put all that money in bitcoin to turn that money to more money than I had before.
Great job dude, this is a good choice, when young investment bitcoin then 10 years longer you can get wealth, buy and hold bitcoin and don't sell then you will get success.
And that is the reason why young people should not invest money in anything.
Most of them are not responsible and going all in with any kind of investment is stupid thing to do.
unless you got a early sign that there's things that will happen for sure, like betting in a fixed game you can do all in as you already have the edge but this investment is not like that there's still risk behind and if you are not patient enough for sure your investment will be burned inside this system the more you can take the risk the bigger potential to succeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I have 18 years and I putted all my money in bitcoin.I wish I have house so I could sell it and put all that money in bitcoin to turn that money to more money than I had before.
Great job dude, this is a good choice, when young investment bitcoin then 10 years longer you can get wealth, buy and hold bitcoin and don't sell then you will get success.
And that is the reason why young people should not invest money in anything.
Most of them are not responsible and going all in with any kind of investment is stupid thing to do.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.

true. many young people spend their money in everything he wants  and they don't know how to invest and keep money to use in future.. its better if young people know btc because they have chance to get extra income and to save money to use in future .

Young people tend to do that because they don't have responsibility yet so they buy everything they want. There are only few young people who knows the value of money and how they can benefit if only they save it for future purposes.

Well i doubt many younger generation would share your outlook. We've all been in that stage where fun and curiosity are the things that we look forward to. And i don't think a lot of young people would be interested in investments. That will dawn upon them when they start to earn their own money
Activity: 518

It may be right, but I think you are just provoking young people. They decide what they want to do.And parents will not accept this way unless the parents are also doing these kind of living. But it is really risky trusting in this digital currency.

true. many young people spend their money in everything he wants  and they don't know how to invest and keep money to use in future.. its better if young people know btc because they have chance to get extra income and to save money to use in future .

Young people tend to do that because they don't have responsibility yet so they buy everything they want. There are only few young people who knows the value of money and how they can benefit if only they save it for future purposes.
Activity: 854

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Yes it's true young people should go all in to bitcoin because in this generation young people or teens are totally aware in using technology so they have the advantage that they could use bitcoin for an extra income. Many young people who needs money to buy things that they wanted and needed and bitcoin is one of their solution to provide there needs.
If they are very aggressive with bitcoin and they start young I'm sure they will have a good future.
This is the new generation of money and in the future the payment system will be chance from centralized to decentralized so it's a good chance that we can position early so we will just be harvesting our benefits in the future to come.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Not necessarily all young people should.go to bitcoin in an urgent ways just to learn bitcoin, and I thinks it's not an exact process of letting them learn how bitcoin works. In order to let them appreciate the goodness of bitcoin as well as the advantages it have, just let them learn the importance of money. Without that motivations to be teach by young people, there's no serious emotional attachment from the youth to bitcoin system adoption. It's really needed in order to ensure young people will not be lazy in times that they will be a bitcoi user, and they all task that will earn bitcoin digital currency.

Well they don't really have to go all in. I agree that young people should first learn how to value their money and how to spend a bit wisely. They first would have to learn how to be responsible when it comes to financial concerns then they can decide whether they would be interested in btc matters.
This is one of the problems with young people, they feel that since they are young they can waste their money since they have a lot of time to think about their retirement but if they do not take their retirement seriously from the beginning they may get used to live a life they cannot really afford and by doing that they could get into debt that could be very difficult to repay in the future.     
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Yes it's true young people should go all in to bitcoin because in this generation young people or teens are totally aware in using technology so they have the advantage that they could use bitcoin for an extra income. Many young people who needs money to buy things that they wanted and needed and bitcoin is one of their solution to provide there needs.
Pages:
Jump to: