Pages:
Author

Topic: Your best investment in 2018 - page 2. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
My most successful investment in 2018 came from BTM, which earned me double profits, but the long-term bear market also made me lose these profits.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 05:01:55 AM
I am full of failure in the crypto market as I have suffered a huge loss with all my holdings declining dramatically in prices. I have held some coins like ripple, EOS, cardano, verge, bytecoin, siacoin, cindicator, stellar, tron to name a few for the past three years. But I have not lost my hope. I am still trying to buy some ripple too this year, as the year of 2019 is believed to be a good year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 20, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
If we consider all my transactions in 2018, the most successful was with STOX in mid-July. It at that moment just showed positive movement on which I could make 300%. It was a pretty good week then.
Activity: 322
December 19, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
This year I bought OST coins, and then participated in their project to create their own coins, quite a bargain was) the Exact figures do not remember, but the fact that I was able to fly on vacation - should talk about something.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
My best investment of this year is losing value of my holdings like 80% off already so I'm not happy about it in any way,I'm just hopeful as I'm able to get my hands on few ones I never thought I would own due to overprice of the coins ,I will wait patiently and continue hoping for the best
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 10:09:06 AM
My best investment was HYDRO and XYO, because despite the red market, these coins have shown that if a coin has a potential, it does not need any great market conditions to increase its price. But for some reasons 99 percent of devs are thinking so.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 18, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
2018 as bad as it might be seen by many, was actually kinda interesting and a year full of investment possibilities through some DAPPs. My favorite one was Fomo3D by Team JUST. They are just amazing with producing DAPPs that really pay out when you are willing to risk and fast enough.

Other than that, my only investment in 2018 was CONI. This story started so beautifully and ended in flames. The dividends from CONI were just awesome in the beginning until their own devs kinda messed up and after that CONI has been just awful.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!
This years is really a struggle for all crypto enthusiast. But still the earning is there even a low market prices, its so different from last interm of earning. Almost half of the prices of coins decrease in 70% compare to last year. Even this is the market situation just enjoy your journey here in crypto and dont lost hope because theres a big chance it will bounce back next year.
Activity: 318
December 18, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
for sure the 2018 is the best time to invest in coins because they are too expensive and I'm also certain that all those investing in coins now will be bigger in 2019 because the possibility is high its price.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 05:56:49 AM
Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

This year is full of bad deals, but the good ones I can be proud of, I can't remember. I did not lose money on the fall of Cardano as I opened a short position on this coin and was able to amortize all the losses that were in the future.
selling in bearish could be best decision for us to avoid bigger loss when we hold this coins.and some people didnt consider it as strategy.they just holding although price continue down sharply and extremely.and i think only few investors could earn profit in current situation.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 18, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

This year is full of bad deals, but the good ones I can be proud of, I can't remember. I did not lose money on the fall of Cardano as I opened a short position on this coin and was able to amortize all the losses that were in the future.
Activity: 198
December 17, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
I buy nothing. Because im a investor i like to invest more and more, as much i have money in my wallet i invest it.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 17, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

This year I participated in a lot of ICO and they, oddly enough, were quite profitable. The best investment was in ONT, although there was more investment of time than money, but still it was profitable)
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 08:29:45 PM
throughout 2018 I have not made a big investment, or have not made a big sale. only trade in small amounts, and get a little profit by presenting an average increase of + 0.4%.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
this  year I have no investment which gives me profit . so it is red year for me. from January 17 price continually down, so it is difficult to manage your profit. unfortunately I didn't  this.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 06, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
Investments this year were all so unprofitable that I do not even want to remember. The only HYDRO pleased me, but it didn't block my losses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
December 05, 2018, 07:59:18 AM
Ontology. This is my best investment this year. The project showed itself very well, even with the fall of the market, now it retains its position, which is one of the main factors of a good project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 07:11:46 PM
My best investment that gives me the highest profit is credits, I invested just $200 and after some months, it went so high, my $200 investment become $1900, i have sell at that point, so i still consider it my best investment for this 2018. 
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
December 03, 2018, 07:02:17 PM
After what was a difficult year, I finally found a grumps of light from investing in XYO. it's one of the few coins that have profitable even in the face of the onslaught.
Pages:
Jump to: