Pages:
Author

Topic: Your best investment in 2018 - page 3. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 03, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
This is a very difficult year, I experience more loss than profit this year. Prices are hard to bounce off. Likewise, bounty rewards cannot be expected too much, the price is quite low, many tokens are posted and postponed in the market listing. Hopefully next year there will be a good change, at least capital can return to full.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 03, 2018, 06:25:41 PM
Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

This year become bad time for my investment, all coins become red and I can't recovery again because all asset already changed become bitcoin and eth. My best investment only with LTC, even only have little movement but for me is enough. Complaint will need help me but now I try to buy XMR for long term period, hope become the best one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
now I still believe in ETH that the price will be better next year, so the best investment now is to buy some and hold it until prices become truly stable, maybe it can double and be a big profit, eth turnover is still very good, but there's nothing wrong with buying some other altcoins
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
December 03, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
My all investments are red :/ however, I was lucky to get Ontology airdrop, I sold it for $1300, It became as much as $9000 in April-May but still, earning 1300 dollars from nothing is pretty good.

But all ICO investments are minus 5x lol. Even if I profited in the beginning.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 05:06:31 PM
Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

I do not want to allocate any coins, for the reason that all of them are still at the lower price level, but I have high hopes for their growth in the future. I am convinced of this and will definitely share with you the results of my investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 03, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
Very hard to find it in this year! Selling most of cryptos and staying in cash would have been best but very few people did that. Anyway, next year should be good for cryptos.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
My best investment in 2018 is not investing in the market because since the beginning of the year the market has only fallen and there is an opportunity to earn only traders so the best investment is an investment in yourself  Cool
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 03, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
Still bitcoin.

I have had my portfolio plunged from $25000 to $7000! I remembered investing in a low key ICO project midex exchange,  and luckily,  midex turn out to yielding fantastic profit for me. U made almost ten times of what u invested!
You've lost a lot and same as mine. I won't give on how much I lost but it's higher than yours.

What I did for this year was to hold my past profit of bitcoin and the newest profits are the ones that I'm selling for fiat. Not much success for this year but still grateful that we are able to survive though its not really a good year for most.
Activity: 658
December 03, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
I have had my portfolio plunged from $25000 to $7000! I remembered investing in a low key ICO project midex exchange,  and luckily,  midex turn out to yielding fantastic profit for me. U made almost ten times of what u invested!
Activity: 821
Volare.network
December 03, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
nothing good this year. none of what I bought made a profit. eth, btc, bnb, and many more. all of the altcoins only make my money disappear. and maybe it's not just me who feels it all. Cry Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
Unfortunately, the year 2018 did not help me to get rich. I sold a little, then bought a little, without risking large sums. At the end of the year I made a mistake, bought at the peak and got a loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 10:23:58 AM
none. all the investments that I made this year were unfortunately completely failed
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
In general, 2018 is a bad time for making such calculations. However, XRP showed good result. I have noticed that Ripple is not very subjected to the behavior of bitcoin. It can grow while other cryptocurrencies fall, but unfortunately, it can act controversy during the bullish market. Anyway, in November I got pretty good returns when XRP pumped and sold it for bitcoin on CEX. Maybe it's not the wisest choice, but bitcoin is number one for me, and I believe in its potential in the future. Apart from successful stories, it is a good time for investment due to the extremely low price which we may never see again.

Activity: 1024
November 29, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
the best investment in 2018? maybe there isn't, all the altcoins I bought in 2018 didn't make a profit. bitcoin, ethereum, EOS, Nano, Ripple and many of the altcoins I bought did not produce anything. even I have been hodl for more than 6 months.
Activity: 644
November 29, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
with our experience investing in altcoin will definitely vary for the best coins this year. I see so many coins that continue to grow but cannot continue above. ETH, RIPPLE, EOS, STELAR is quite good because the coins are already included in the top 10 marketcurrency.
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 29, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
The best thing happened at the beginning of the year. It was Tron and Verge. It was a rare occurrence, and I have not lost. I don't remember any good moves after that.
Activity: 382
November 29, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

I just bought some cryptocurrency and hold them until now.

Bought - price - current price

LOYALCOIN - 27 SATS - 37 SATS
BITCOIN 3800 USD - 4200
ETHEREUM - 108USD - 120USD
CRYPTOSOLARTECH - 220 BTC - 508BTC
ATLANT - 500 SATS - 600

still waiting for more profit Cheesy
happy trading guys!
I look at your deals and it seems to me that you have slept all year, and that’s what you wrote deals for last month. Or maybe October
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

I have not felt success in investing in digital currencies. but I also know the procedure for investing, in my opinion in this year we better invest in coins that have potential. for example, in Ether, Ada, Xrp, Wafes and Bitcoin. invest your money in that currency
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 29, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
There are many ways to get motivated at a time when the market is severely in pain. My experience in this time of bearish market is that I have actively involved in bounty campaigns. It is because I am planning to cover more or less the loss I have been suffering in the crypto market. So I also want to urge all my friends to involve in bounty campaigns.
The fact is that the bounty companies did not bring me anything for the last four months. The best way to cover your losses is trading. Even in the red market, trading and good investment make a profit.
Jpt
Activity: 374
November 29, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
There are many ways to get motivated at a time when the market is severely in pain. My experience in this time of bearish market is that I have actively involved in bounty campaigns. It is because I am planning to cover more or less the loss I have been suffering in the crypto market. So I also want to urge all my friends to involve in bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: