Pages:
Author

Topic: Your best investment in 2018 - page 9. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 18, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

A success story is oftentimes not a continuous line. We arrive at that point with so many troubles and hardships along the way. My success in 2018, I admit, is yet to come. With only more than a month left before 2018 will bid good bye for good, I am still very confident that it will still come. I had great profit in 2017 but then all of it were pulled down when 2018 entered. I remain HODLing for now.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
I think the best investment this year is USDT, because I get a big profit when I sell it, I'm sure that in the next few days the price will go up and now it's the best time to buy, because the price is very cheap.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 18, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
I think the one that is developing this year is Ripple, the increase can even beat the volume of ethereum, I think this coin will still continue to grow until next year, maybe the second position is indeed the place
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
The best investment of this year is the coin QuarkChain. The price has grown 6 times in one day. But not many were lucky enough to participate in the ICO. Many applications have been rejected.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
My best invest for this year is investing in ETH .
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 18, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
I can only invest in time and effort since I am a bounty hunter. The most profitable bounty I have ever joined will be Nebeus NBTK token(The project is dead now)I joined the signature campaign for 3 months and sold my reward for $1500 USD. After that, I got unlucjy and joined scam ICO's. :-( Hopefully, I can that amount of money again. Those scam ICO's are affecting even bunty hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 03:55:41 AM
I treat my bounty signature campaign as my investment. Giving more time to any activities is a form of investment because investment is all about time and effort. I join now the bitcoin  air campaign. I trust the team that in the proper time after achieving the success they will pay us and the tokens will be in great demands due to nice platform. I am still hoping and believing that tomorrow I will have much better altcoins.
Activity: 285
November 18, 2018, 03:52:15 AM
the best thing when I invest in 2018 is Ethereum and Bitcoin, indeed when looking at the second exchange the tokens are in a bad price, but I trade with long term rather I can get profits from the ups and downs of the coin price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 18, 2018, 03:41:41 AM
Hey guys, what was your best investment/profit in this “red year” 2018? I want to read your success stories to become motivated!

My best investment in 2018 mostly not investing to anything. With this choice, i avoid scams, 10x price drops etc. But i earned some buck from quarkchain besides that not investing is the wise choice.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
I have envolved in this cryptomarket on 2017,and it was profitable year, but this year is the worst and no earning for me I lost 70% of my money, I think it was better to stay away or freez from the market this year.

This year is exceptional till now and nothing much to worry as it is expected that market when crashes will lead to heavy losses and when it gets rewarding you can make great returns. Only thing it is matter of time and when you enter the market that decide how make you have earn profit or loss .

I made the Altcoin as my best investment. because of the evolving capabilities owned by Altcoin will be a big advantage with a lot invested in Altcoin. It also makes a profit by having the Altcoin as main investment in large numbers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
I lost a lot of money this year. Invest in some promising projects that look promising. But they are very bad. The market price is much lower than the original purchase price. That's the way the market is. No complaints, look forward to next year.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
Unfortunately for me, the year 2018 has become very bad. I invested in a lot of altcoins and lost all my investments. Because all the Altcoins have fallen very strongly in price and I think that some of them will never grow (.
Activity: 294
November 18, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
I think this is a dull year. I made a small dollar in July. At that time, the market was rising, but the cryptocurrency fell rapidly when the World Cup was coming, so I left the cryptocurrency market. This year's unsuitable investment in cryptocurrencies has been releasing its own bubble.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2018, 03:13:38 AM
I have envolved in this cryptomarket on 2017,and it was profitable year, but this year is the worst and no earning for me I lost 70% of my money, I think it was better to stay away or freez from the market this year.

This year is exceptional till now and nothing much to worry as it is expected that market when crashes will lead to heavy losses and when it gets rewarding you can make great returns. Only thing it is matter of time and when you enter the market that decide how make you have earn profit or loss .

I made the best investment Altcoin as 2018. because of the many developments that indicated Altcoin able to make Altcoin as the main advantages with increasing development and making it so expensive.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
November 18, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
no one is good on this year for investement.
probably its bad year for it.
since marketcap colaps about 70 even 80% ,
all investement project being like instant HYIP .
my action just hodl everything i have and try to dialy trading
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 02:55:16 AM
It seems that 2018 did not find a good investment project. Many projects started to be very good, but after the listing, the price of the token always fell below the crowdfunding price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 18, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
I have found several coins during 2018 that pegged ETH at a higher level than was current during the pre sales ICO period which meant you were getting more coins for every ETH you invested than during the main sale. As the coins haven't yet unlocked that means with ETH having dropped from a peg rate of $800 to under $200 I have already made x 4 by retaining its value compared to the open market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
November 18, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

All my investments this year had given me loss only. Still I am not sad because of this because I know that prices will recover. I had invested only that money which I would not mind loosing as well because I wanted to be safe. This allows me to be patient with my investments.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
November 18, 2018, 02:25:20 AM
Nothing big gain in this shit year, i just doing daily trade with small amount, cause worry about bear market. Sometime daily trade is a good way. Small profit but low risk i thing.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 18, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: