Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite altcoins for this year? - page 2. (Read 7939 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 04:24:55 AM
My favorite coin of this year was NEO. It is really a strong coin with a strong product and history. I think the situation in China will well affect the price of NEO.
I think China will try to verify every ICO owner to make sure they dont scam money from us. then people still can invest ICO again
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 01, 2017, 04:19:52 AM
My favorite coin of this year was NEO. It is really a strong coin with a strong product and history. I think the situation in China will well affect the price of NEO.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 01, 2017, 02:59:47 AM
I have gotten into altcoin for 2 months so far and i have a fruitful experience. I always love to have dividend stocks in real life and so i did try out POS coins as i thought that would be a good source of passive income. However, what is troublesome is the truth about running the computer 24/7 in order to enjoy the POS which is not what i want. So when i get to know about neo, i realise it can be the idea choice for my passive income. You can just leave neo on your own wallets and weeks later you can claimed the free gas and sell them for fiats.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 01, 2017, 02:27:19 AM
Your favorite altcoins to hold for 2017 and why?
Since many coins are my favourite in this year because I made.much profit with multiple coins but the most better and best coin for me was the posw coin , since I didn't made big investment so my profit was less but still with this COIN I turned my investment into 12 times more than what was I invested .
Second coin that is my favourite is Digibyte coin , with this coin my investment was of 1. Btc at price 100 Satoshi but after getting success my earnings turned me like a feeling of millionaire .
Third coin that was better for me was the Putin coin , since I didn't made big but still I was satisfied with that earnings and after that my favourite was the insane coin which gaves me 3 times double double return of investment .
And also I am making trade with these coins from exchange to exchange and making profit .
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
October 01, 2017, 02:02:17 AM

I'd go with Monero any day of the week. It's completely community driven meaning that marketing is almost nonexistent, which means that virtually no hype has been generated over the past few months about it, even though it's one of the most realistic and usable altcoins out there.

Monero has been valued at around par with ETH, before ETH got pumped because it was able to facilitate ICOs.

I'd expect XMR to climb up to at least ETH's price level right now by the end of next year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 01:13:11 AM
my favorite altcoins are NEM SC KKIKO and BTC for this year
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 01, 2017, 12:54:30 AM
Bitcoin is my favorite CRYPTOCURRENCY, but I would like to make it clear, BITCOIN is not an altcoin. Answering your question, I'll say LITECOIN. Litecoin is the third best cryptocurrency and second best altcoin (next to ethereum), but I've chose litecoin over ethereum because of one thing that made it one of the top altcoins: FAST TRANSACTION SPEED. Litecoin has been very convenient, as per my experience, when it comes on the speed of my transactions with litecoin. Not only that, but it also offer low transaction fee that made me amazed by it. I have already tried sending litecoins from my one wallet with 0.001 LTC transaction fee, and it didn't took so long to arrive at my other wallet (about 3-5 minutes only, I think, before it arrive). That's way faster than bitcoin and ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 01, 2017, 12:40:23 AM
my favorite coin is ethereum until this new year,
hopefully ethereum can skyrocket its price up to moon hehe
Activity: 11
October 01, 2017, 12:32:21 AM
My favorite altcoin this year 2017 is the CTR (Centra). I think it's a game changer. It's first multi-crypto currencies debit card in United States.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
October 01, 2017, 12:30:47 AM
For altcoins I think ETH and LTC. but I think this year ETH and LTC will not go up anymore. maybe their price will fall down a little bit (10%). and will go to the moon on 2018
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 01, 2017, 12:28:34 AM
I really like eth maybe because more community than other altcoin and fast transaction, arguably their most sophisticated platform because it has a smart contract. I also like doge because of the small value and the community that can be considered large, transaction fee is also cheap.
Activity: 1190
October 01, 2017, 12:19:02 AM
Monetha (MTH) and StuffGogo (SGG) became my favorite Altcoin this year because I see their promising future market prospects.
indeed both coins have a very good project and I am sure next year the coin will skyrocket. Monetha coin especially, dev and very active team are proving monetha has a good future.
Monetha has a great innovation for payment solutions and it's no wonder they have a platform that will always be used by many people and it was proven by their ico success and they were quickly getting the target crowdfunding. their coin also have good prices in exchange and will probably have a good future..
Activity: 1036
September 30, 2017, 11:47:53 PM
Monetha (MTH) and StuffGogo (SGG) became my favorite Altcoin this year because I see their promising future market prospects.
indeed both coins have a very good project and I am sure next year the coin will skyrocket. Monetha coin especially, dev and very active team are proving monetha has a good future.
Activity: 476
September 30, 2017, 09:49:08 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 09:35:38 PM
Keep Altcoin wave wallet and keep Ethereum the best. There are many types of coins here. So EThereum has no end to the job Ethereum was able to earn a lot of income. And the waves are well done here singnature works mostly in this waves wallet payment is paid.
Activity: 4
September 30, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
I like Lisk, Ark, OMG and Neblio
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 12:01:48 PM
The altcoins I hold are ethereum, I believe eth has excellent potential. in the future maybe the price will improve and so high.

Yes, ETH price is going to be high, maybe really soon. Aside of Etherum I also like Monero. It have great potential, because it is private.
Activity: 162
September 30, 2017, 11:26:27 AM
I am loving the concept of Crowdholding.

They are creating a co-creation platform between startups and co-creators. They already have a working beta, solid whitepaper and a large, strong team.

ICO starts on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
September 30, 2017, 11:04:18 AM
Hush, Komodo and ZEC. Those are the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 30, 2017, 10:58:39 AM
My favorite Altcoin this year is because ethereum has a very good potential for a good future in long term investment. Bitcoin is the only currency I believe, however, altcoin is a good and medium trade. I even consider keeping them for about two years or so because I am rusting in them and I am confident that they will bring me a lot of profit in the coming years. If yes then that is my favorite, although it is hating my others because of becoming bitcoins brothers
My favorite year is ethereum. It shows its potential DASH is also one of my favorites.
for many users in the next few years may be Etherum will remain a prima donna for altcoin investment, even for now Etherum is still the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin for the world's most favorite investment crypto, for dash that is currently experiencing a price drop I'm a bit hesitant with the dash
Pages:
Jump to: