Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin for investment - page 13. (Read 11113 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 7
December 27, 2017, 04:53:43 AM
BTC

I'm not investing in any altcoins atm.

I don't understand how people can invest in a "coin" that their code hasn't been updated for years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am a fan of Deeponion
December 27, 2017, 04:47:40 AM
Honestly, my approach is in the market cap coins with good developers, great tech and ambitious roadmap. I am holding DeepOnion, anonymous cryptocurrency, anonymous transactions the most.

Potential for 10x in next year.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:34:08 AM
For me,

Of course some of my favourites are Bitcoin / Eth, Monero

But in therms of altcoin Gulden and Byteball :p
Activity: 107
December 27, 2017, 04:25:14 AM
Take a look at MEC and XSPEC coins.
They are undervalued with small market cap and low circulating supply.
These two are starting rising as many people are seeking for coins which could make x10 in a short period.
Specifically for XSPEC which done already x5 in the 2 last weeks and keep rising...
MEC x2 since 2 weeks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 27, 2017, 04:13:35 AM
If i have big investment then i go to bitcoin and if i have low investment than i buy ethereum litecoins etc.
Activity: 280
December 27, 2017, 03:19:08 AM
This is a good poll. But here not all coin are indicated. Of course, my favorites are bitcoin and etherium. I also want to add that there are other promising coins, such as the ICX, for example.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
December 27, 2017, 03:04:33 AM
coins that I've saved for more than a year:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Byteball

coins I got from ICO and almost a year
1. TRST
2. EDG
3. PPT

And some of the new coins I'm predicting will improve: EDO, MCO, CTR, BLUE, BKX and so on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 27, 2017, 02:49:44 AM
i think litecoin will be grow more , like someone said "slow but sure" . litecoin not really have chart like bitcoin , so that why i like that .
Activity: 425
December 27, 2017, 02:22:35 AM
I voted for Bitcoin, I think this is the best investment coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 12:40:38 AM
I think digital gold is BTC, silver - LTC, bronze DOGE, oil - ETH, gas - DASH Smiley
Mine was LTC BTC ETH and BCH after the dump of BTC long time ago i panicked and i sold all of that sh*t to real money. But  I have no regrets or whatsoever i just want to use that money for the matter i have and it was probably important. Thinking back i sold a lot of alts and i profit from it afterwards.
Activity: 37
December 27, 2017, 12:39:44 AM
My favorite coin for investment :
XRP
IOTA
XVG
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
December 27, 2017, 12:35:42 AM
I voted for Ethereum, even though I think BTC is "digital gold".  But I think there is more upside in ethereum as a long term investment.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2017, 11:38:23 PM
i would recommend beside bitcoin are:
ETH and LTC

this is for a long term Hold plan , for this two are the next
big coin aside to BTC and much more improve and a few aspect
so considering to invest in these two is not a bad idea for
this two after BTC is with the crypto world for a long time beside btc.

i myself hold these two cryptocurrency and plan to pursue to HOLD
it on next 4 to 5 years or onwards for i believe on the project of
these two coin , and right now these two coin are gaining momentum
on a bullish pattern and it's going to establish a average graph sooner
which indicate as a good market for these two coin.

still do your own research on these two coin and other prospect coin that
you like to invest too.

you would like to do research considered always looking their price at https://coinmarketcap.com/
here they indicate the price and update it time to time.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 06:24:30 PM
I consider my best coin is bitcoin cash. Bitcoin has become impossible to use for small transactions. The size of fee is too high
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 07:57:22 PM
There are coins are good to invest for short term or long term. Bitcoin is obviously the favourite but that requires alot of capital as well. Ethereum is a major promising altcoin. DASH, Litecoin, Ripple and IOTA are also very good potentials.
Activity: 304
December 24, 2017, 07:39:06 PM
Why do so many people choose for doge? It was the coin that has been made for fun. What is the strongest fundamental reasons for this vote? There are so many good platforms and they not in the list: NEO, XEM, WAVES etc.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
December 24, 2017, 07:32:14 PM
Although I like Litecoin very much, but the most important coin for me, of course, is bitcoin. So of course he, especially now, when his price flies up
the coin that are mentioned above are some of the coin that are having a good potential in the near future some of it are making a potential as of now and i see some that in the future it can be but we all know that btc is the leading and most trusted coin so my vote are in btc.
Activity: 37
December 24, 2017, 07:03:43 PM
I have a few coins I like to invest in.

BTC is always a good investment, though the transaction costs and confirmation times are a bit of a bummer. It's why I like BTC to either HODL for a long time, or simply to buy altcoins with.

BCH is a coin I like. I like it because of their low transaction costs and high confirmation speeds, and the objective of the coin is to be usable for everyday purchases, someting BTC isn't that great at.

I like LTC because it's the "silver standard" (to BTC's "gold standard") of the cryptocurrency world, so people who have less money are more likely to grab LTC instead of BTC (same way people with less money tend to grab silver instead of gold). This can be very beneficial for speculation. In addition, there's a rumor that LTC will be used in FaceBook's send money feature, making it even easier to send money to someone. If the rumor's true, then LTC will shoot up in price.

A fourth coin I really like is XSPEC (SpectreCoin). It's a solid privacy coin and, relative to the price of other privacy coins (some of which have developed no privacy features), it's extremely underpriced. I expect the coin to rise in price significantly as the marketplace becomes more aware of the coin and how cheap it is relative to other privacy coins, as well as its high quality technology.
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 06:32:35 PM
Bitcoin continues to be my favorite coin. I believe its further growth in the next year when the market will be quieter
Pages:
Jump to: