Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin for investment - page 17. (Read 11113 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 11:25:21 AM
You defiantly missing some profitable coins

OMG , NEO , KMD , STRAIT , XEL , PAY , WALTON , MSP , BIS ,TNT , BCO is also good to invest , but make your own researches before invest ! good luck !
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 31, 2017, 11:21:06 AM
Pioneer coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum would be top of the list. But Ripple and Litecoin if the other 2 were not on the list.
Activity: 222
October 31, 2017, 11:18:50 AM
Bitcoin would be the safest investment, but Ethereum is a steady investment too.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 10:29:24 AM
I choose bitcoin for investment. And also followed by eth. Both coins have great popularity and potential.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 31, 2017, 08:41:56 AM
Btc is my favourite coin for the investment.nowdays btc price crossed up to 400000/- INR and may be it's price will increase after fork so I suggests you to invest in btc.and if you think for the long term investment then btc is the best for you.i also hold ETH;LTC coins.they are also profitable.so you can also invest in to them.
If juxtaposed with all digital currencies then bitcoin is currently the best. Until now still no one can compete with bitcoin in many ways including attractiveness and popularity in the market share. Perhaps only ETH can put pressure on bitcoin, ETH is now the most popular altcoin and has a very high demand. ETH has a new innovation in their project, but I still believe that there will be a very far-reaching GAP between Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Activity: 350
💲
October 31, 2017, 08:39:50 AM
where is electroneum? Tongue
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 08:36:15 AM
I don't have mine on the list but anything that will be worth investing will be good. As of now, eth is the only thing I want to invest on. Because I know that it will be worth and I believe in its potential.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 01:11:38 PM
I agree that Bitcoin and Ethereum will be the biggest movers moving forward.  When the large institutional money starts really coming into play (even though some of it is here already) the big fiat onramps will favor BTC and ETH and most of that money will flow into those two.
Activity: 406
October 29, 2017, 01:06:21 PM
For me Bitcoin is still the best coin for investment, next come the chance of Ethereum as its also gaining equal momentum as other popular coins. I would like to hold these coins for long term and buy them as long as the price keeps dropping. This will only allow me to hold multiple positions and get some good profits in long term. I would still wait as there is lots of potential in both these coins and the best is yet to come.
Activity: 55
October 29, 2017, 01:02:32 PM
My favourite coin for investment will be bitcoin on the top but i will also invest in etherum!! Because it is also a better coin after bitcoin for increasing the chance of profit in market trading.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
October 29, 2017, 12:58:29 PM
Btc is my favourite coin for the investment.nowdays btc price crossed up to 400000/- INR and may be it's price will increase after fork so I suggests you to invest in btc.and if you think for the long term investment then btc is the best for you.i also hold ETH;LTC coins.they are also profitable.so you can also invest in to them.
Activity: 44
October 29, 2017, 12:54:31 PM
Coins with a small capitalization do not participate in the survey
Mine is not here. My favorites so far are LISK and RISE..
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 28, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
You're missing a lot of choices here..
I would definitely add Waves and Lisk in that list ! Lisk is really pumping right now

Totally agree, what a list oh my god, people need to dive deeper into the good coins and realize the value the coins have, especially Lisk, the rebranding has not happened yet and I think once it happens the price will go up and up, Waves just as Qtum are one of the better projects in cryptocurency, last but not least I am surprised why there is no Vertcoin in the list, have you even seen the market the last week? Vertcoin is a gem!
Activity: 336
October 28, 2017, 02:32:21 PM
I like some low-priced coins.I am always ready to invest in these coins.For example waves,ripple,Etbs etc.
At this moment my all invested Bitcoin 60% Eth 20% and other altcoin 20%
Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 06:33:09 AM
For me, I will choose BTC. Because it is the first coin of the crypto world and It is increasing the value day by day.. I think there is no other coin can break bitcoins popularity and investments. After bitcoin i would like to choose ethereum.. As we see in the top volume market, bitcoin is the top 1 and next is ethereum.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
October 28, 2017, 02:54:24 AM
I'll go with ethereum now because I believe ethereum have potential. Most of ICO nowadays are based in the ETH, they are using eth as payment for joining in the token sale.
Activity: 238
October 28, 2017, 02:51:41 AM
For me I would choose bitcoin and ethereum.They have established their worth and has its stable value on the market.Can invest in both.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 27, 2017, 08:57:39 PM
the coins I like for investment are Bitcoin and Ethereum because both coins are stable even though Ethereum is down I'm sure Ethereum will improve again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 08:41:14 PM
my favourite coin for investment still bitcoin, i believe bitcoin always growth up and really have good future, hopefully i can get always profit with bitcoin. beside that etherum has good one too, i think next year etherum will have a good price because it's have strong platform can use in many coin can trade to etherum  Grin
Activity: 378
October 27, 2017, 07:55:46 PM
My favourite coin #Waves #ETH hope it will give us a great future. most platform are advance and strong.
so i think today or tomorrow it's must pump
Pages:
Jump to: