Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin for investment - page 3. (Read 11071 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 15, 2018, 12:59:59 AM
Bitcoin is my favorite coin.Now Bitcoin is going to down but in future Bitcoin will growing defiantly..
So as my view Bitcoin is best.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 12:41:41 AM
my choice is ETH as its the most stable
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
The most reliable coin is Bitcoin for this coin the world's future, as it is not prohibited, it will be used in all countries of the world and still show on what she's capable of) there are still a lot of good coins that will seek to catch up Bitcoin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 08:25:08 PM
I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key and store it in your head. And the network never sees the your key, if you send money offline https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/offline/running-myetherwallet-locally.html

You can make your private key by entering it in the MEW, not need to trust to machine or to maker of the wallet in it making

Well if i had money to invest then I'd go for ETH since it's very useful and it's almost as strong as BTC. Last month when the market was down i would've bought a few coins my self. These days, I'm looking at new coins to invest on. Like PRL and stuff like that. Although it's a challenge to invest on them since they're very new and no trend has been set on. Much like all the new coins, it's a gamble to invest on them but hey, they cost a fraction of what BTC and ETH would cost.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 12, 2018, 08:23:23 PM
I like coin eth because it has been proven for me to make money and then I also like btc who ever got up the highest price desire more to btc side to invest for the future .
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 12, 2018, 08:15:07 PM
Basically, it would be still wise to invest with Bitcoin. The price of most coin just go the same way it go. But aside from mega coins, I would rather choose investing into a new made coins that has small total supply but has low initial cost. There were coins that is now good to discover and basically this coin may help someone gain greater profit than the profit gained from the mefa coins.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 12, 2018, 08:04:09 PM
my favorite coin to be invested is CHSB, because in this year the price will be $ 1
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 08:00:22 PM
I choose eth as the coin that I keep in my wallet and hold it for some time and hope the price is stable and good
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
February 12, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
I like Litecoin.This coin looks strong.Charlie Lee is cool.I think it has great influence. I think this is one of those coins that will become a means of payment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
The best coin in my perspective would be one which has a huge potential network value. Such a coin is IOTA. This coin is used for Internet of Things which is considered by tech community as one of the dominant technologies of the future. If a majority of the crypto transactions happen with IOTA on IoT devices in the future, this coin is expected to have a tremendous value.
Activity: 27
February 07, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
My favorite coin for investment is Bitcoin because i know there might be risks specially now that the market is falling but i still believe that it will recover in no time. In Bitcoin there is also a less chance of losing money because people are ensured and have their own keys and accounts.
Activity: 200
February 07, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
My favorite coin for investment is BTC Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Although other cryptocurrencies have come before, Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency - Its reputation has spawned copies and evolution in the space.With the largest variety of markets and the biggest value - having reached a peak of 18 billion USD - Bitcoin is here to stay. As with any new invention, there can be improvements or flaws in the initial model however the community and a team of dedicated developers are pushing to overcome any obstacle they come across. It is also the most traded cryptocurrency and one of the main entry points for all the other cryptocurrencies. The price is as unstable as always and it can go up or down by 10%-20% in a single day.
Activity: 490
February 07, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
To save my investment, I still use Bitcoin, because I see how popular it is and I think that the risk of losing money in bitcoin is minimal. Yes, the market has now fallen, but it will recover.
Activity: 490
February 07, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
If my favorite coin is Etherium because the price is not so expensive and the opportunity prices rise very large because demand and volume increases.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 07, 2018, 06:16:06 AM
I am not a risky person,  so I like old good bitcoin and ethereum (the last is my favorite, and btc is the safest one) I prefer to have long term deposits,  cut I cannot spend much time trading short term.
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
For a long term, I believe the coins that offers as gas for token would be more stable and profitable.
For short term, trading tokens can be good if you know the rhythm of price fluctuation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
My favorite coins are the Ethereum, NEO and NEM, they are very promising, popular, and they gives good profit. Basically, I put on the ETH, this is a new Bitcoin, which wil not even  rise to 15
Activity: 280
February 06, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key and store it in your head. And the network never sees the your key, if you send money offline
You can make your private key by entering it in the MEW, not need to trust to machine or to maker of the wallet in it making

BTC first ETH second, I choose those two because it was tested by time despite the fact that they're both volatile, even if there value increase and decrease happens in a fast phase, people still putting their trust in it and still investing in this currency, I think trust is the biggest factor for their popularity this two was their long time ago you can say that they are one of the pioneers of cryptocurrencies and that is why they are my favorite coin for investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
No NEO in there? Disappointing man...

I chose BTC, but ETH is just as good for investment.
Activity: 53
February 06, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
The future of ETH is bright, I deem Cheesy  I wouldn't invest in BTC for long-term periods though.
Pages:
Jump to: