Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin for investment - page 5. (Read 11071 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:06:42 PM
I think the best crypto to invest is ETH, ADA, IOTA and NEO. These blockchain are the most probable crypto that can rule in the future.Especially NEO, i think there set the benchmark in 2018. Their progress and development are well ahead others, if not because of Chinese restrcitions, the pricce should already 5 times of current level.

ETH will face one big challenge year in 2018. ADA and IOTA or maybe EOS are worth watching too. Cheers.
which became my pavorite coin in addition to bitcoin is Ethereum because it is known for its ability to make payments by Peer-to-peer without using a third party. and for the rest my pavotite coin is LTC because as an alternative to Bitcoin, litecoin can also be mined, used as currency and transacted for goods and services.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 08:35:09 PM
I prefer eth and btc. Investing in both coins is very easy and safe. The investment of the coins provides many advantages.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
Bitcoin is unstopable,  it is not important what is current price,  I'm looking for the next level of price,  I'm looking for price with one more zero at the end of amount in few next years.
Activity: 198
February 01, 2018, 03:19:46 PM
I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key and store it in your head. And the network never sees the your key, if you send money offline https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/offline/running-myetherwallet-locally.html

My favorite coin to invest is the king "BTC"
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 01, 2018, 02:32:28 PM
There are coins are good to invest for short term or long term. Bitcoin is obviously the favourite but that requires alot of capital as well. Ethereum is a major promising altcoin. DASH, Litecoin, Ripple and IOTA are also very good potentials.
Activity: 406
February 01, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
right now I'm investing in XMR because I like it and I believe that by the end of 2018 there's been a big rise and maybe it could reach the current waves price
Activity: 560
February 01, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
I think the best crypto to invest is ETH, ADA, IOTA and NEO. These blockchain are the most probable crypto that can rule in the future.Especially NEO, i think there set the benchmark in 2018. Their progress and development are well ahead others, if not because of Chinese restrcitions, the pricce should already 5 times of current level.

ETH will face one big challenge year in 2018. ADA and IOTA or maybe EOS are worth watching too. Cheers.
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 12:56:43 PM
I prefer Ethereum. Ethereum became the basis for conducting numerous ICO (Initial Coin Offering), and based on the ERC-20 standard, which is the basis of the platform, many  cryptotokens have already been created, and this process will only continue. I think that the value of the main coins will continue to grow. Just do not forget about the new crypto-currencies, you need to monitor the projects conducting ICO and not miss the most successful of them. A token can yield a yield of several hundred percent.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
Time goes by, but in the world of crypto currency nothing changes. If investors believe and trust the project, the coin grows.
And as you can see from the statistics, bitcoin and Etnerium remain favorites and i think that they will be in the market for a long time to come.

However, it is worth paying attention to the fact that the audience of ETH is growing faster due to new projects.
I think in the near future, the Etherium has every chance of catching up BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
coin my faporit for btc and eth infestation is certain because both coins have helped a lot in my life ..
i like btc and eth
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
My favorite? The main thing is to trade and make a profit. It does not matter the name. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 114
February 01, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
in addition deeponion bis and waves may favourite coins.
Activity: 223
January 31, 2018, 08:05:52 PM
My first and foremost favourite coin for investment is bitcoin reason being that it is still the strongest coin in the crypto world. Other options that I will go for aside bitcoin is ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 31, 2018, 07:05:53 PM
BTC and ETh are my main coins and favorites for investment. but if I only rely on those two coins I will not get a big profit. I currently have investment coins Utrust, bkx and fdx for investment because I believe the three coins have a good price future.
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 07:03:48 PM
I am very favorite bitcoin because it is easier easy, and also because I just learned so the first I learned is bitcoin .. as my investment for the present and future. I love and like bitcoin.
Activity: 294
January 31, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
My favorite coins are certainly the first ones are bitcoin and the second is Etherium because etherium will always be in need for transactions as a gas to send tokens to the exchanges and ethereum I think everyone's favorite altcoin because everyone would need it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
January 31, 2018, 06:45:17 PM
My fav is ETH. I believe that ETH got the great potential to grow in near future as well in long term. ETH got really strong platform and blockchain on which various altcoins(Tokens) can be traded without any problem.   Also, Vitalik Buterin, founder of Ethereum is said to be the most important person in crypto-world. So I believe that ETH has got the most chances to grow than any other coin in crypto market.
Activity: 100
January 31, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
Talk about favorite coin for invest I thing each person have opinions respectively. and every coin have advantage and disadvantage... But I think maybe BTC or ETH my favorite coin for invest
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 31, 2018, 08:35:49 AM
It is not original and conservative, but it is necessary to have Bitcoin and Ethereum. The ratio is at least 30% of all the cryptocurrencies that you have.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
the priority for me are monet monetary such as Neo , HEM , waves don't know why but I believe in their growth . and I suspect that should grow ETC
Pages:
Jump to: