Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin for investment - page 4. (Read 11071 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
I have many coins in investment, but my favorite coin that I hope the price will go up is CHSB Coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 05, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
My favorite coin for investment is NEO coin
Bitcoin is still my favorite coin for investment why? Because it is the best cryptocurrency among the rest and i know that bitcoin can really help me to achive all of my goals in life, and bitcoin can really help me to have a lot of money or profit in the future and i also think that investing in eth is also great.
Activity: 292
February 05, 2018, 09:04:53 AM
My favorite coin for investment is NEO coin
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
I like ethereum because it is a relatively stable coin and in it you can accumulate your profits from trading on crypto exchanges. Ultimately, this coin is also subject to course jumps, but not to the extent that other coins.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 726
February 03, 2018, 02:12:03 AM
talking about favorites, for trading we should not love with just one coin, we have to analyze it and see which coins will trend up or down, except to invest, i prefer to eth
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
My favorite coins for investing are STRAT and ETC.  Because these are the first coins which I bought on the crypto exchange in April 2017.  And i was fortunate to buy them, because they gave good growth from the moment of purchase
Activity: 13
February 03, 2018, 12:39:44 AM
Metal, FDIC insured bank account and beta coming soon lot of room to grow.
DOGE you can invest Smiley
Activity: 266
February 02, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
I keep more than 10 coins in my portfolio. Especially I like the etherium, I keep very little bitcoin, mostly altcoins. Altcoins are now giving a much larger profit, although the year 2018 is considered to be the year of the etherium.

From the nearest ICO I will participate in ArcBlock.
Activity: 155
February 02, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
I think the best crypto to invest is ETH, ADA, IOTA and NEO. These blockchain are the most probable crypto that can rule in the future.Especially NEO, i think there set the benchmark in 2018. Their progress and development are well ahead others, if not because of Chinese restrcitions, the pricce should already 5 times of current level.

ETH will face one big challenge year in 2018. ADA and IOTA or maybe EOS are worth watching too. Cheers.
which became my pavorite coin in addition to bitcoin is Ethereum because it is known for its ability to make payments by Peer-to-peer without using a third party. and for the rest my pavotite coin is LTC because as an alternative to Bitcoin, litecoin can also be mined, used as currency and transacted for goods and services.
I see from some pages in this thread. other than bitcoin. most users prefer to Ethereum there are many reasons because Ethereum has smart contract and great technology, big community, and so on. see the enthusiasm and how many users support and love this coin. no doubt that it looks like this coin will have a great future like bitcoin or even beat bitcoin? is it possible ? but for the moment (short term) I think people do not really favorite to investing in bitcoin, see bitcoin prices keep going down?
yes, most people prefer to invest in ethereum, probably because the price is still affordable for the middle class like me.
Could be, for me Ethereum will be BTC's toughest competitor for the future, but not for the near future. And it also has the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, because of its versatility and smart contracts.
Activity: 350
February 02, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
In my opinion, ethereum, waves and bitcoin are the best coins to make long term investments. Also I think IOTA might be a good choice for a long term investment.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
February 02, 2018, 05:10:39 AM
I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key by entering it in the MEW, not need to trust to machine or to maker of the wallet in it making
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
For me i like most is BTC obviously this the first currency and it is the mentor of all currency it came to the worst situation before it became a succesfull digital currency ever in the planet,it passed all the trials that happen in the past few years and now it stand firm and steadfast.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
February 02, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
I like bitcoin. Because of its development prospects are relatively large. The illicit use of bitcoin is the biggest immediate need for bitcoin, and it will not fail if bitcoin is not in the worst case and the price will not get back to zero.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 02, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
My favourite one so far is WAVES, i didnt find it at he list for vote. I like how they work so far (the company who is behind the project, called Cappasity, they've already done a lots of things which mentioned on their road map, so you can really see the work progress).
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 03:46:45 AM
I like Ethereum, the advantage of Ethereum is to provide a versatile smart contract, suitable for the establishment of a variety of decentralized services. Currently there are many applications based on other platforms are gradually moving to Ethereum platform migration, such as DACPLAY, StorJ and other projects. Ethereum was chosen for these projects because Ethereum offers a better platform for developers and users. In the future, we expect more and more applications will blossom in Ethereum.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
I have a lot of favorite coins like DASH, XMR, LTC, ZEC, but the one I most want is the BTC and I take the time now to invest in the BTC because of the price that is too high today and the price rises its great size I will also earn.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
I think the best crypto to invest is ETH, ADA, IOTA and NEO. These blockchain are the most probable crypto that can rule in the future.Especially NEO, i think there set the benchmark in 2018. Their progress and development are well ahead others, if not because of Chinese restrcitions, the pricce should already 5 times of current level.

ETH will face one big challenge year in 2018. ADA and IOTA or maybe EOS are worth watching too. Cheers.
which became my pavorite coin in addition to bitcoin is Ethereum because it is known for its ability to make payments by Peer-to-peer without using a third party. and for the rest my pavotite coin is LTC because as an alternative to Bitcoin, litecoin can also be mined, used as currency and transacted for goods and services.
I see from some pages in this thread. other than bitcoin. most users prefer to Ethereum there are many reasons because Ethereum has smart contract and great technology, big community, and so on. see the enthusiasm and how many users support and love this coin. no doubt that it looks like this coin will have a great future like bitcoin or even beat bitcoin? is it possible ? but for the moment (short term) I think people do not really favorite to investing in bitcoin, see bitcoin prices keep going down?
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
February 01, 2018, 10:35:45 PM
I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key and store it in your head. And the network never sees the your key, if you send money offline https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/offline/running-myetherwallet-locally.html

why do you just give a choice of some altocin that's it? altcoin is a lot of you all kinds of altcoin and the price is different and I like some altcoin which has a very limited total supply like XRB and some new coin available.
Activity: 322
February 01, 2018, 10:19:51 PM
I prefer waves or eth because these two coins have their respective platforms, so there is a chance that both of these coins will be replace bitcoin. Currently the market is red and many will buy one of those coins. I am sure that both of these coins will rise in price.
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 10:19:22 PM
I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key and store it in your head. And the network never sees the your key, if you send money offline https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/offline/running-myetherwallet-locally.html

I prefer ETH more, and I think ETH's smart contract will make it more than bitcoin as the No. 1 application currency in the world, there will be numerous subprojects under it, ETH will provide them with resources, they support the value of ETH
Pages:
Jump to: