Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin to invest (new vote) - page 10. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
My choice is ICON (not in vote list Huh) and Tezos (voted). I guess this two coins have a very strong potential to grow. Especially, I like how ICX development is going on.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
October 06, 2018, 02:14:43 AM
Stellar does not allow me to go to them "decentralized" exchange, writes that the service is not available for your region, I would not like to turn other coins into the same service. EOS is a good coin, but centralized is the same, so the ETH is better
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 05, 2018, 03:30:05 PM
In my opinion BTC and BCH good coin. Even in Europe now BCH ATM also it's good things for the BCH. Even ETH and EOS also a good option but decreasing the cap of quality ICO project, I'm losing the faith in those coins in long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
October 05, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
I am accumulating a lot of coins which are really fundamentally too strong and are touching bottom at the moment. Few to list are
ICX
NEO
STRAT
ETH
REBL
TFD
XLM
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 05, 2018, 03:23:09 PM
So, you used BTC, so it's natural that after everything we're experiencing, the choice is for the one who's freeing us from the conventional system! This research without the BTC would be interesting; in fact, you should consider the BTC as an absolute! I assure you that there are more interesting coins of which are on this list! As expected, the new generation likes XRP.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 05, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
Top 20 coins that's why i was so confused because i have many choices so a lot of hardships to cast a vote. But in very recent time EOS is my best favourite coin in my portfolio, i tried to huge analysis with EOS development and i observing it will be growing project. I have no more expectations regarding ETH because i think in one word it has been thrown out of the market for unbelievable price reducing.  
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 05, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
I am currently observing Pundix tokens and also EOS Tokens. these two altcoins are very good and I see they continue to grow every day. I believe two or three more years, these two altcoins can be in the top position as one of the competitors of bitcoin.
despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, ethereum has quite large prospects and today there are a lot of information about new developments for the erc20 platform on the network. Based on this, we can assume that we need to use the current chance to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:10:56 PM
Hi, I advise you to invest in coins like PumaPay, CashBetCoin, OPEN.
PumaPay is a very promising ICO project that raised $ 117 million.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 10:05:05 AM
need to choose one option  Smiley
in the last survey, you could choose several options, but it is not clear that people prefered more, so this time you can choose only one the most favorite coin    

A low-cap altcoin that we were able to pump up over 100% in one week. This team plans to do the same by leveraging BTC and ETH volatility while making massive buys of a small altcoin in the http://CoinExchange.io  platform.- t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
I am currently observing Pundix tokens and also EOS Tokens. these two altcoins are very good and I see they continue to grow every day. I believe two or three more years, these two altcoins can be in the top position as one of the competitors of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 02:53:57 PM
My personal favourite is Litecoin.  
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 06:26:59 AM
EOS, but they are heavily manipulated. And it is chopped up. Therefore, we have a long time to wait for takeoff. I think 3-4 months. And maybe longer. But I believe in EOS.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
Despite the fact that at the moment the creation of EOS wallet is not an easy task (not intuitive) and many of my friends do not like that they have to pay for the creation of a wallet, I will put this coin in the first place in my personal rating. I also watch the development of the WAVES project with interest
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
October 05, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
I possess lot of them and i´m still investing in some of them.But after Bitcoin and Ethereum my favorite is still IOTA.All those microtransactions between machines,robots etc. must go ever Tangle becouse it´s the best solution right now.Smart city solutions are not a dream anymore,they are being built.
Activity: 310
October 05, 2018, 06:08:37 AM
Nowadays, the most perspective altcoin is ETH. A lot of ICOs are using Ethereum blockchain and I think, this is the best way to see, that the technology is working. Moreover, I think in a few years, Ethereum will be the number one crypto currency.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

I musr confess that I am really fan of ETH. Ethereum has a market capitalization of $51.72 B billion, it is  second after Bitcoin among all cryptocurrencies. ETH is too great, it is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Distributed Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
My first and the best coin is Bitcoin its price is increase day by day and it have many good projects. In which you are invest your money and earn more profit. After bitcoin ethereum is my first option.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
There are too many coins in your list and I think it is too many coins to invest. With a good porfolio, you just need about 3 to 5 coins. My suggestion are BTC, ETH, WPR, INS, XRP
Of course, not on the air, not in the cue ball is not worth investing everything. The principle of risk diversification is one of the keys to success. Putting all the eggs in one basket, even the best quality (and whether such air is still a question) is of course impossible.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
October 05, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
ETH or BTC? I think ETH is better, BTC depends on asics whose producer and pool is a monopolist, and the manufacturer depends on the Chinese government, and ETH has at least two competing cards manufacturers and pools independent of them
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
For me I still will go for bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest market capitalization today and it price have been a little stable this period and price increase but on a slow pest.
Pages:
Jump to: