Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin to invest (new vote) - page 7. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 01:11:12 AM
The coin that I like is not on your list, in the 9-10 months of 2017, I have discovered some coin pump which has the coin on marijuana. Then I learned that marijuana has a lot of barriers to payment. Cryptocurrency is therefore the solution for the legal cannabis industry
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 12:48:27 AM
I have bought a few of the coins in the list recently to take advantage of their weak prices NEO, OMG, ZIL, ADA, WAN bought my favourite coin for investment isn't in that list they are a recent ICO coin and will be unlocking and hitting exchanges in the next month. Keep an eye out for SHR they are launching a Shared economy platform for companies and individuals to list their products. I think this will be one of the first blockchain projects that makes it to the masses, not just the current crypto investors.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
Surely many choices of coins are good for investment, I certainly will choose BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC because my valuation of this coin still has potential and survives in the future, all very well made as a long-term investment and this will not hurt you, but of course we must patient and good at reading market interest. keep up when prices start to rise and when you get a profit sell. surely you will know the pleasure of getting a profit.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
October 15, 2018, 11:43:07 PM
A vote has done for the Waves coin. I also have some favourite coins but I voted for this one especially.the team of Waves coin doing great. Regularly I am getting update form the developer team and the progress of this coin. Waves Decentralized Exchange volume for today is $1,203,499 USD (182.55 BTC) its a good sign for the Waves user. This coin has a great future that I believe,so why I am holding some waves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 15, 2018, 10:46:54 PM
Bitcoint, ethereum, eos, I think these three coints have the best potential to be made as investments, the three of them certainly have their own advantages and the more widely known, if you believe please invest in all three coints
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 10:15:11 PM
My favorite coin where I invested more than others is KMD. I find all the technologies available in Komodo that others are trying or currently are finding out or being solved. Check out Komodo's technological supremacy compared to other coins in the top markets in CMC. Only Komodo have done what others are still planning or trying to do. KMD is amazing. But sad to say it is very undervalued right now. I mean it should have been ranked at least behind BTC in the top 2 or 3 in coinmarketcap. Why? coz KMD is again as I have said is better than the top 2 or 3 coin right now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
My first choice would have been bitcoin but is up there Grin So, the second on the table is most preferred as the second choice. Etheruem lately has been showing to be ready for the bull, climbing back to number two spot two days ago. Litecoin is another but I'm also considering dogecoin for a surprise.
My favorite coin according to investments purposes are bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. Bitcoin is the first choice of me for investment purposes. Bitcoin price is unbeatable and high comparison to any other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin mainly help full for short term investment purposes. For long-term investment i prefer Ethereum. Ethereum is good for long term investment because if its less volatile and high stability nature. I also newly launched cryptocurrency for investment because they are less volatile and more profitable for investment purposes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 15, 2018, 12:40:41 AM
I hope the crypto market's top currency is possible to invest for a longer or short term, because the crypto market has dropped below 70%. Now there is a good time buying for coins. I always believe that ETH will be the best currency to invest in the short or long term, because it's going to be more profitable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 14, 2018, 04:31:28 PM
select the top ten coins from the  coinmarketcap and invest on those coins. But come to favorite coin means always Ethereum. Because Ethereum has bright future many ico's are coming based ethereum smart contract projects. At present value is low just buy Ethereum and hold it for long time. Holding with patience will leads to good income, in future the value will increase at that time you can sell and earn nice income. Ethereum is one of the strongest and promising coins in the market. Other coins such as monero, litecoin and neo.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 14, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
Zilliqa will launch its mainnet on January 2019 and till than we can see bull run and with this bull run Zilliqa have potential to break its ATH price of 0.21$. Due to bear market Zilliqa is trading at 0.03$ and with their testnet launch we saw 68% peak in the price. Zilliqa mainnet launch will also be successful and can give profits upto 10x easily.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.investinblockchain.com/zilliqa-mainnet-launch-rescheduled/amp/
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 03:33:37 PM
As for me, the best teams and technologies for the development of such tokens: Neo, Cardano, Litkoin, Ethereum and Ripple
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
October 14, 2018, 03:27:48 PM
Have few altcoins to invest in to which area my favorites:

Komodo
Monaco
Tenx
BAT
Nexo

These are favorite altcoins for now.
Activity: 195
October 14, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
To choose only 1 coin, I voted for WAVES. Because I think, Right now, for me to invest, the best coins are WAVES. Its future is very good.
Besides, my other favourite coins in this list are- BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, SC.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
October 14, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
There is no point of listing BTC here as you know BTC will be the winner. I certainly will invest in BTC as long as it is an option. Well, as an investor, I would definitely split my funds and invest 50-50 in both BTC and ETH for having a minimum risk and maximum profit.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 02:05:24 PM
My favourite is XRP. I believe it will still grow more than others and yield more profit in future. I see ripple (XRP) getting to possible $3 before the end of this year if the bull run commences.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 02:00:34 PM
I vote for BTC and Ether as they are the best coins ever, both of them have good potential to be the leaders of the market and they will rise in price with time
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
October 14, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
Of course, I will support most investors to make an investment in Bitcoin. I spent a small amount of money, only about $ 600 and bought 0.1 BTC. I hope this will bring me a profit later and make the industry more mobile.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
My favorite coins to invest..Arbidex, Utrust, CCO, XLM, Dragon.becouse this coins in market level is very high.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
My favorite coin for investment is Btc, Eth, Litecoin, Cardano, Eos, Xrp.
I think all the coins are the best at the moment and can withstand the current unstable market conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: