Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin to invest (new vote) - page 5. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 09:05:19 PM
Hi my list :
bitcoin
Ethereum
Monero Zcash
Ubex
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
October 18, 2018, 08:47:57 PM
Currently my big asset is ETH so I chose it, ETH recently encountered some problems, but I believe it still has a lot of potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 08:38:27 PM
I want to hear arguments of people who chose EOS, as it seems just a hype project and seems we don`t really need it, as it is really complicated.

As for KOMODO - this is a great choice, the moon is in the future. But I voted for XTL as I consider this is pretty perspective project
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
I will choose ETH, XRP, NEO, EOS. These are my favorite coins. It has brought me much profit. They have great potential for development. I will invest in these coins a lot.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
I usually choose BTC for my long investment, but when I want invest for mid term I choose a little price of some crypto, like XLM XRP ADA TRON Smiley

For now is a good for investment, John McAfee said Bitcoin will be familiar in this world, and all people want have them. Bitcoin has a limited supply
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
My vote is ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP, NEM. I like these coins. They have great potential for development. The prices of these coins are high. Hope it will bring me much success. In 2018 the altcoin has increased sharply. It makes the market exciting.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
I still choose butcoin for long-term investment. the only coin created by the founder of Blockchain, and the pioneer of the blockchain world. and inspirers on other coins to make a variety of crypto currencies. and the biggest trade in crypto currencies is Bitcoin. so I still believe in bitcoin to be my digital asset.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
October 18, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
My choices in order from big to small are BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, BCH, LTC. I am very confident in these coins. Bitcoin is still the coin I trust most. It is of great value and is widely believed. Meanwhile ethereum is still the best altcoin today. The ether market is expanding. Meanwhile, the rest of the coin is growing. They have great potential. NEO is the most notable coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 06:52:00 PM
I have always been a fan to ETH, ETC and ADA. Just recently, i started developing interest in XLM. It was the bounty of a project called Glitz coin that gave me an eye opener to the potentials in XLM.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 06:47:57 PM
I am still optimistic about seeing BTC or Ethereum, because now these two coins are in the best position and have high potential to become coins that will increase dramatically. so I think the two coins will still continue to be the top choice for investment.

Just like you, for me it also Bitcoin and etherium. Bitcoin is proved and tested that it can help us in our daily transaction we can also earn a big amount from it when the prise is rise again, many years that it is used in the market so I really trusted it. Etherium is the second because it is also popular and proved that it can be used in many legal transactions.
Activity: 140
October 18, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
my favorite investment coin is Ethereum. despite the fact that the price has fallen strongly, I believe that Ethereum is the most promising coin among altcoins
Activity: 164
October 18, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
I still believe in coin Ethereum even though it is still very unstable, but I remember from the previous year it was very potential even called the ICO king with the many Ethereum user platforms. I am very sure that Ethereum will come back up again just a matter of time to answer.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
Waves and Ethererum is my favorite coins to invest in before even spend my spare investment on bitcoins. Waves blockchain is very fast and a reliable network as ethereum which is use in almost all ICOs
Activity: 448
October 18, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
My favourites coins are:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. KMD
4. EOS
5. XMR
6. NEO

These are the cryptocurrency top coins at this time, which ever you invest, in future you will definitely get profit. But, BTC is first for me obviously.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 18, 2018, 04:48:19 PM
Hmm. ETH and KMD fighting for the 2nd place.  Grin
I was shocked though that in this forum there is a lot of KMD supporters. It was a long time ago that I also did support this project and it looks like it was well maintained.

Bitcoin though will never lose at first place even if we are in an Altcoin discussion.  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
I prefer litecoin and ethereum because they have the potential of becoming mighty coins in future after bitcoin.I just love these coins and I have every reason to invest in them.
Activity: 728
October 18, 2018, 04:38:07 PM
Ethereum is my favorite coin.No matter what this coin is gaining more and more popularity. This is the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin. It ranks 2nd in capitalization after bitcoin. It looks forward to a successful future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
October 18, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
i've voted eth, but i'm very surprised about the percentage of KMD (Komodo)

I think i really need to read something about it, becouse i didn't think that there was so much interested about it..
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 18, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
My favorite coins to invest are litecoin, eos, xrp, cardano, stellar. they all have good development and have a good future.
Activity: 1050
October 18, 2018, 03:16:46 PM
The above coins have somehow been tested and have shown good market behavior over the time. However, during this bearish market I do choose BTC and ETH to invest in, followed by NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: