Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin to invest (new vote) - page 9. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 12, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
I would still go with bitcoin since the market is so messed up and it is blood bath. Bitcoin is stable in terms of its value and I think it has a potential upswings in the upcoming weeks so it would be a great short term investment profit.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
October 12, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
Well, I chose DOGE for long-term investment and maybe only me who vote it for now hehe.

The reason is price of DOGE not fluctuative (tends to be stable) and I think DOGE COIN very needed for all people, because the withdraw fees of DOGE so cheap Wink

Yes, this coin is among the most protected coins from attack 51 https://www.crypto51.app
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
I mainly trade BTC and ETH
Also, I'm hold NEO and some other coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
there ar too several coins in your list and that i assume it's too several coins to take a position. With a decent porfolio, you only want regarding three to five coins. My suggestion ar BTC, ETH, WPR, INS, XRP
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
I think that it is safe today to invest only in BTC, because everyone understands that investing and interest in cryptocurrency can only arise in the BTC project, so I probably would not say that there is some other project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
October 12, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
Well, I chose DOGE for long-term investment and maybe only me who vote it for now hehe.

The reason is price of DOGE not fluctuative (tends to be stable) and I think DOGE COIN very needed for all people, because the withdraw fees of DOGE so cheap Wink
Activity: 55
October 12, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
My Favorite coin is still Bitcoin and Ethereum as most coins and tokens evolve around them. I am holding a good amount of BTC and ETH that I bought last July and hopefully make a profit this December/January.
Activity: 175
October 12, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
I think these are the best platforms and the technology and for investment for the long term:-

eos
eth
ripple
neo
nem
October 12, 2018, 11:19:52 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin to protect against hackers, because it is time-tested, Komodo is the best coin in technology, and ether is the golden mean   

https://mrv777.github.io/CryptoComparison/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 02:12:25 PM
I think that it is necessary to invest in all coins if we consider long-term investment. The profit from these coins will be amazing if you can leave the money for 2 years!
October 09, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
it is useless to put people in Paradise, they will still turn it into hell, they must first grow to Paradise. The best system is anarchy, but people have not grown to it. In the second place is decentralization to it, people are also not mature enough. The third is democracy, and the last is monarchy.
You can not give a magic wand to an ordinary person, he can use it for evil
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 12:18:05 AM
These are my favorite coins:-

ETH
DASH
MONERO
IOTA
NEM
NEO
EOS
I use a lot of the Ethereum for investment. as with the ability which have developed are able to make substantial profits through investments. so I tried to get it as a main coins are so valuable, and profitable.
October 09, 2018, 12:01:10 AM
I think ETH is the best blockchain, and REP is the best smart contract on it

Augur’s about 10x more complex than the second most complicated ethereum project, makerdao, which has about 10 contracts vs augur’s 100 [complexity isn’t a good thing, and the augur team has tried to make it as simple as possible, it’s just a really complicated endeavor]
— Joey Krug (@joeykrug)
Activity: 378
October 06, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
altcoin is currently experiencing a significant decline and some have lost a lot of value. I still want to try for ETH to make my coin fafaorit, even though it is decreasing but from the quality I am sure to be back again. we can see from the beginning of the journey ETH was very well developed and made the second rank in marketcurrency.

It won't work, I guess, but it's not risky! At least in the nearest 6 months! I think ETH can't make even x2 of the current price because now many ICOs are waiting for the rise to sell large numbers of ETH at any price above $300!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 06, 2018, 02:42:01 AM
ok seen most votet BTC as like me .
I only invested big amount in btc and this was some years ago and iam currently happy with the prize .
And iam also happy that i didnt invest in any altcoin becourse they are always falling hen bitcoin falls.

regards
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
Top 20 coins that's why i was so confused because i have many choices so a lot of hardships to cast a vote. But in very recent time EOS is my best favourite coin in my portfolio, i tried to huge analysis with EOS development and i observing it will be growing project. I have no more expectations regarding ETH because i think in one word it has been thrown out of the market for unbelievable price reducing.  

Come on mate, last year ETH was hot topic as the value was rocketing and there were rumours it will take over the no:1 spot, as the situation of the market is very bad now eth has been thrown away? Ups and downs are very common in trading. I strongly believe it will rock again.
October 06, 2018, 02:33:36 AM
My choice is ICON (not in vote list Huh) and Tezos (voted). I guess this two coins have a very strong potential to grow. Especially, I like how ICX development is going on.
already present Smiley

ETH will introduce the same technology after the upgrade, it makes no sense to move from ETH anywhere
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:31:07 AM
Many coins have my favourite list. Such as ETH,EOS,XLM,Wave. This four coins are really good i think.
I am invest my some money in XLM & EOS. I hope that this two makes me happy.      
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 02:30:12 AM
So, you used BTC, so it's natural that after everything we're experiencing, the choice is for the one who's freeing us from the conventional system! This research without the BTC would be interesting; in fact, you should consider the BTC as an absolute! I assure you that there are more interesting coins of which are on this list! As expected, the new generation likes XRP.
Of course, you can choose many other interesting coins from this list. And they also have great chances of success. But personally, I chose Bitcoin, as I believe that every self-respecting investor should have it. Smiley
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 02:28:02 AM
Now I have in the first place are ethereum and bitcoin. Also a good investment option in Ripple. A lot of noise around this coin and I succumb to this hyip
Pages:
Jump to: