Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite stablecoin?? - page 2. (Read 21250 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 20, 2019, 10:12:12 AM
There is no stable coin in crypto world because everything changes in an instance and we can't control it. If  you are looking for an stability then cypto coins is not what you are looking for. Everything here is always changing and is volatile. That is the nature of crypto coins and it is really volatile. We should just be wise to buy coins with good potentials.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
January 20, 2019, 10:00:10 AM
all coins are not stable even bitcoin because it has a market price volatility. Well if you are looking for a good crypto which market price is stable then I suggest to hold USDT. This is more stable coins when it comes market price. Yet, I prefer BTC. This is the only crypto dominated in the market and this will not going to fall that easily unliks other alt coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 20, 2019, 09:55:03 AM
my favorite coin is of course tether, because the coin tether is well integrated and is also suitable for fiat money reserves. I like tether. besides, my other favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin.

As for me i don't like stable coins at all. Stability is a relative concept. Stable coins are stable against USD because now it is the world currency but they have no future. In the future USD will lose its dominance and decentralize currencies will take its place. Real stability can be only in currencies with limited supply.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 07:22:53 AM
Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.

my favorite coin is of course tether, because the coin tether is well integrated and is also suitable for fiat money reserves. I like tether. besides, my other favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
January 20, 2019, 06:51:13 AM
Since I got into Cryptocurrencies, I have been using just one stable coin and that is USDT, I have been meaning to check out the others but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
January 20, 2019, 06:21:22 AM
I wish I started to use more stable coins before the market drop but I guess I really didn’t trust USDT to do the job

Now we have a lot of stable coins and I tend to like those that have more liquidity and have a good auditing systems like TrueUSD and Paxos

Hopefully there’s a lot of stable coins to choose from and better manage the next bull run!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 18, 2019, 07:57:47 PM
DAI is actually the best one because of amazing MakerDAO algorithm. But USDT is still my number one by usage.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 06:15:37 PM
Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.
My most stable coin that I like and would want to invest in anytime is waves.  I so much love its platform and adoption.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 18, 2019, 06:07:28 PM
Stable coins are US dollars backed coins that will protect the value of a person's cryptocurrency when it is converted. This means that aside from a few cents fluctuation below and above $1 the price pretty much is constant.
For this reason I don't see any point in choosing a favorite stable coin because they all serve the same purpose.
I use binance to trade mostly, this means that I use USDT mostly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 18, 2019, 05:51:37 PM

my favorites are true usd because new and on the blockchain of eth and the future ekon because it will have gold behind it
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
January 18, 2019, 04:56:11 PM
I don't have any favorite. I don't think they are different from USD if they are a really stable coin, so I will use any of them when I need a conversion to crypto-fiat. But I heard somewhere in social media that Gemini USD is a good one among all other.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 04:51:39 PM
Stablecoin means I only understand USDC, TUSD, and only fiat! There is no stable coin in the crypto market! But I am loving with Counting House Token! Recently a good friend suggested me in the telegram, then I started going through with CHT Token and now I am very happy with it. Though this is not a 100% stable coin but only profits are happening there because of buyback service. Besides this, I prefer BNB and NPXS token as a kind of stable coin!
Activity: 238
January 18, 2019, 04:44:55 PM
I tend to trust USDC the most, however USDT is the most widely accepted one so that's the one I use the most. I assume most of you see things the same way, and the USDT market cap proves this.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 18, 2019, 04:38:21 PM
My ethereum remains a stable coin it goes with a great team to a great goal, making new developments. He has an excellent runway for income.
Activity: 256
January 18, 2019, 04:29:46 PM
My favorite stable coins are those which are decentralized. I do not believe in those backed by fiat or gold etc.
 I like the most the mechanism behind DAI as it is fully decentralized and works on the principle of natural
 supply and demand and motivation of the participants.
+1 for DAI. Also use USDC whenever possible.
Too bad tether is the most common one, I have to use USDT as well
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 04:28:05 PM
In some ways TUSD, USD USDT is perfect stable coin. If you looking for top stable coin so I can only see TRON and BNB this stable coin. TRON has a best future.
On these coins is also not stable , I believe that the stability of the dollar mean for me it's only 2 coins usdt and usdc
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 18, 2019, 04:16:30 PM
I use only one stable coin. It seems to me that USDT is the most stable and reliable token at the moment.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 18, 2019, 03:51:07 PM
In some ways TUSD, USD USDT is perfect stable coin. If you looking for top stable coin so I can only see TRON and BNB this stable coin. TRON has a best future.

Neither TRON or BNB are stablecoins, though.

If we're talking stablecoins, DAI is pretty good.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 03:42:25 PM
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
January 18, 2019, 03:18:23 PM

Honestly, Ampleforth because it falls in line more with true crypto than any stablecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: