Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite stablecoin?? - page 6. (Read 21250 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:58:22 PM
I want to say, I'm not sure there is a stable coin that I believe is entirely current. And we do not need stability because we can not make a profit if all the coins stabilize. You'd better change your coins into USD or local currency to avoid the dangers of being easy to change. And maybe USD  is an alternative to profit.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
April 10, 2018, 11:45:26 PM
Bitshares' bitUSD has been holding its decentralized and autonomous peg since 2014. It operates on free market dynamics, is collateralized >1.5x by the BTS token, and trades on its own decentralized exchange.

https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=del.coinhoarder
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 11:42:21 PM
I see a big future for Havven especially. The CEO also owns blueshyft (like square but in australia). I can really see them integrating or somehow reaching the mass market with havven. we need a stablecoin imo
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
April 06, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
I'm glad Litecoin and ETC, especially LTC that keeps stable even though the other coins down considerably,
I invested in 5 different coins and only LTC did not really make me lose because of the price drop.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 05:06:18 PM
I see a HUGE need for this in the market and for mass adoption in general.

Stablecoins have a very large total addressable market IMO.
I've been following the developments in Havven - they've got quite an impressive team and they've launched ETH-backed Nomins on Mainnet for a short period. It'll be interesting to see how they drive adoption.

Yes this exactly. Lots of people in this thread dont understand what a stablecoin is lol. I've been very impressed with their fast development and launch. This is what they posted - https://blog.havven.io/the-full-launch-of-eusd-is-coming-next-week-43e3f9ddc79
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 03, 2018, 06:20:41 PM
Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.
Some of the exchanges provides a chance to exchange your bitcoin to usd not usdt which still I think is a better idea then trust some cryptocurrency with "stable" rate, that's not also a bad idea but trusted exhcange is better then cryptocurrency
Activity: 151
Permission-based advertising platform
April 03, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
Havven is a good stablecoin project. Found this that describes what they do:

The Havven platform uses two tokens to achieve stability. The havven token provides the collateral for the platform. Nomin tokens, a stablecoin, are issued against the value of the collateral token. This dual token approach incentivises users to hold havven tokens because network transaction fees are paid to havven holders. As more people use nomins for everyday transactions, the value of havven tokens will increase due to the higher fees generated.

Havven is a totally decentralised stablecoin, which means that, like bitcoin, it is secure and resistant to censorship. However, in contrast to Bitcoin, Havven uses a decentralised asset to reduce price volatility. The asset backing for the stablecoin comes from transaction fees generated by the Havven network. This means the asset is distributed and cannot be lost, stolen or seized.

I see a HUGE need for this in the market and for mass adoption in general.
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
I had a bitcoin and etherium, with this token, I can assure my profit not my loss, This two coins that I had has a big impact in crypto world in trading exchanges.
Activity: 392
April 03, 2018, 09:26:40 AM
The main investment I have is bitcoin since I consider it to be the most stable coin at the moment and also it has the largest volume on the crypto market  Smiley
Activity: 7
April 03, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
xrp when green market
usdt when red market
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 03, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
best for ever and stable coin is ethereum after btc this is the business if you think like astrologer then really you can not get anything from here think positive people are saying nothing is permanent please do not predict when you do not know anything, i agree with conditions which is going right now ethereum price is low but this is the stable coin i can say that surely.
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

What kind of stability can we talk about? If it's an e-currency that constantly jumps up then down
Activity: 124
April 02, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.
My favorite stable coin are these  Wink

(ETH & NEO )
Activity: 457
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
April 02, 2018, 05:07:57 PM
My favourite once is Ripple. The Market cap of Ripple is good along with its Volume and the price is stable. Neither it goes damn high nor damn low.  It is stable and that's why I like it so much.I hope it remains as it is.
Ripple is a low value coin, but it is really amazing coin. It is more powerful coin than Litecoin, Dash, Etc. Its really a stale coin, its value getting a little down than other altcoin. Peoples love this coin really.  I like ripple personally. I also support Dash, NEO, XLM.
Activity: 822
April 02, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
My favourite sitcoin it ripple. i hope it gonna do another ride like dec last year at it's ATH ot was a really good moment to take profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
Havven is my favorite coin. Lots of progress with them too.
Activity: 83
March 31, 2018, 03:24:39 PM
ETH and DASH. But it will not be right to call them stablecoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
March 31, 2018, 09:34:51 AM
There's no such thing as an stable crypto currency even the most popular and with a good technology coin fluctuate's. Even for bitcoin because that is the nature of an decentralized digital money, volatility is in it's nature. The good thing about volatility is it enables you to profit unlike the stagnant stock market.
I totally agree on your post, the volume of bitcoin and other altcoins is totally can change its value every single minute. Sounds like, the only constant in crypto currency is changes, even local currency of course. So don't expect the word stablecoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
March 31, 2018, 01:58:01 AM
There's no such thing as an stable crypto currency even the most popular and with a good technology coin fluctuate's. Even for bitcoin because that is the nature of an decentralized digital money, volatility is in it's nature. The good thing about volatility is it enables you to profit unlike the stagnant stock market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
March 31, 2018, 12:04:28 AM
To be Honest i haven't seen a sort of "stablecoin", even fiat, if you will just keep your fiat from time to time it will stay to what value it is in your beloved country but when traded to other country then the price always fluctuates it's either it goes up or down, so in other words there is no stability. I think OP is saying , what is your favorite coin that doesn't drop it's price double than the growth.
Pages:
Jump to: