Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite stablecoin?? - page 7. (Read 21250 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
My favourite once is Ripple. The Market cap of Ripple is good along with its Volume and the price is stable. Neither it goes damn high nor damn low.  It is stable and that's why I like it so much.I hope it remains as it is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 03:38:55 AM
My best token right now is Ethereum. It can be stable for now but time will come that this can be one of the most frustrating coin or it can be one of the best. We all know that crypto coins are volatile.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
March 29, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
Havven is the best imo. Anything that's not pegged to fiat or gold is great in my books. I think a lot of people forget the importance of trustless systems. That's the reason crypto exists. The other stablecoins in the market just act like banks lol.

Bank is bullshit if you want to spam and wanna give wrong turn you may go to off topic and make your post. Here forum DT and moderators expect the guys who are willing learn more about cryptos and taking the positive move about it.
But all the guys like shows the fake information about cryptos in the market and then some media channel also supporting the fake news ads with the help of world banking corporates.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
Havven is the best imo. Anything that's not pegged to fiat or gold is great in my books. I think a lot of people forget the importance of trustless systems. That's the reason crypto exists. The other stablecoins in the market just act like banks lol.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
Ziliqua has been my very best most stable coin.it hardly dumps i might also consider credits also
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 06:25:58 PM
I love how everyone is saying the same thing yet the project itself is solving that issue. If you guys would juts read into the tech then you would know that their system solves price volatility of crypto LOOOOOL. Watch the video on their home page: https://havven.io/
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
March 25, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
Its known to all that,in the world nothing is stable and nothing is permanent..in cryptocurrency every  coin are not stable.every coin are stay in up and down.bitcoin stay in top of cryptocurrency world.at last I like bitcoin.

Cryptos generally are not that stable in nature. As its not being regulated so the stability factor is out of question and this also helps for people to expect the significant movement happening and you can make money from this rise.

We all know in crypto world there is no stable in price. The prices of coins are going up and down. Even bitcoin is also not stable in current situation but we can trust bitcoin. Because always bitcoin is the king in crypto world. No other coin will beat bitcoin. The price will have fluctuations but it will not never go down.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 25, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
Its known to all that,in the world nothing is stable and nothing is permanent..in cryptocurrency every  coin are not stable.every coin are stay in up and down.bitcoin stay in top of cryptocurrency world.at last I like bitcoin.

Cryptos generally are not that stable in nature. As its not being regulated so the stability factor is out of question and this also helps for people to expect the significant movement happening and you can make money from this rise.
Activity: 406
March 25, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
Activity: 268
March 24, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
I like that havven stands for everything I'm looking for: decentralized, trustless, and not pegged to fiat/gold. Great coin to be looking into.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Bitcoin and Etherum must be.The RFR and CRED are among the most stable ones.I have enough coins, but I think RFR and CRED are my favorite coins. I think these coins are stable.Anyway, bankex coins are among them.
Activity: 289
March 24, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
The concept of "stable" is not combined with the notion of "crypto-currency". Because now everyone is talking about crypto-currencies and how easy to earn money here and this attracts many inexperienced traders. In turn, big whales know about this and use newcomers. Therefore, I think for a long time there will not be a stable coin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 24, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Personally, the high volatility of the prices of CryptoCurrency is one of its advantages so I am not encouraged by the kind of stable currencies.
Generally, all rely on centralization making it useless.
One of the most important currencies that have a fixed price and depend on a future model of decentralization is Havven (my favorite stablecoin).

I use litecoin as a safe haven in the event of a breakdown

USDT is only one being stable in the crpyto currency market. Except this all the other crypto currencies will not be stable. Since the price volatility is high in the all cryptocurrency market you cannot expect the stability at all bro.
If you want to invest on stability income means you can go with mining. That too will fluctuate according to the difficulty changes on the number of investors increasing for the concern coin buddy. So op would not find the answer at all.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 24, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
I had some interest for Tether, but I have seen some negative speculation about that, so I didn't look for that anymore. The nearest Crypto-Currency to stability that I reach now is DogeCoin. Not so stable, but at least well known already to know it's not a farse and that there isn't anything behind it.
With what has been raised over the few months on tether, it just gives me one reason not to ever take any centralized digital currency seriously. It does not belong to this show and if I want to have my money in a stable currency, fiat is already serving that purpose at least, and the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know.

I see stable digital currencies as worthless and of no serious value or anything special it offers and as long as it is that way, I do not want to wake up one day to start hearing stories.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
March 24, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
Personally, the high volatility of the prices of CryptoCurrency is one of its advantages so I am not encouraged by the kind of stable currencies.
Generally, all rely on centralization making it useless.
One of the most important currencies that have a fixed price and depend on a future model of decentralization is Havven (my favorite stablecoin).

I use litecoin as a safe haven in the event of a breakdown

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
You guys all missed the point of this post lol. Havven does all of those things you guys are hoping for. Decentralized? Yes. Trustless? Yes. Not pegged to fiat or gold? Yes.

I would look into havven asap. big project that is going to shake the stablecoin/crypto world. https://havven.io/
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
March 23, 2018, 12:29:44 AM
Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.
Never used any of these stable-coins. When I need stable coin, I use USD.
I'm trying to stay away from USDT. After reading a lot about it, I can't trust them and I'm really sceptical about it.
Never heard about Havven? Which exchanges have it? I would like to see more information about, because I tried tosearch and didn't found anything.
Honestly, I wonder why I would want to leave my coins in all these fixed rate currencies when I can as well just trade it against fiat directly. I feel it is just a way for some devs to just generate some free coins for themselves with no real value or importance since we can just make use of fiat which is already serving that purpose. Even USDT right now is not trustworthy, so at least for something that I am sure I would not end up regretting, fiat remains the best option in this case for holding a stable currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
I consider Bitcoin and Ethereum as stable coin but not their value, both coin are stable in the top of crypto market which has strong value even their value going dump and pump both coin are consistently profitable. That is why i choose these coins at my bucket to hold for long period of time because i believed that it would be more worth it,
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 21, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
There are still no stable cryptocurrency so far, the main criteria to look for a crytpocurrency is the stability,scalability,decentralization and adaptablity. Most cryptocurrencies are volatile, for its volatility has an advantage for long term goal but a big risk for a short term trade. Even bitcoin as the pioneer of the cryptocurrency have not achieved its stability for its adaption to the masses it still not that wide. If we speak about stability their dependent to fiat or a main USD currency should be abolished and we deeply rely on crypto-crypto exchange and not on crypto to fiat .
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Been seeing a lot of talk about stablecoins lately like this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6

What do you guys think about them? My personal favorite would be Havven since they're not pegged to fiat or gold and is trustless.
I have never heard about stablecoins before, this is my first time. But what are they? Are they also cryptocurrency or some kind of different assets? Whenever I need something stable, I usually go with dollars or my main country currency. There are also some cryptocurrencies that are a bit stable. I believe Ethereum is a little more stable when compared to Bitcoin. Their prices can tell.

Watch their video on their site https://havven.io/

Here's a good read about them too: https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/#432e3ce84fc6
Pages:
Jump to: