Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 30. (Read 7304 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
Check out NeuroChain - Bots replacing nodes (https://www.neurochaintech.io/intelligent-blockchain-reinvents-business/?utm_source=involvement&utm_term=d8f926fa3c51ed23518a2ada9624b8f7) - IDC estimates that revenue for cognitive and artificial intelligence systems will top $47 billion by 2020.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
February 19, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
there are so many icos coming day by day.majority of them are just shit projects and there are few projects with good future potential and good ground level basis.most important thing is the concept of project..if it is a product which we can see or a good concept which can be a reality..it will be a great project.i would like to introduce you a good ico(public sale) going to start from 1st march 2018.its CVProof. its a huge project which connect job seekers and human resource managers of companies via a website called cvproof.com. CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone..this is my favorite project i got in 2018
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
read the whitepaper for SAVE cryptocoin and it looks very promising

seems that there is nothing currently that does what they are trying to make - https://savecryptocoin.io/
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
There are many ICOs out there, that it is nearly impossible to keep track of all of them, but you can try REPU, Origami, and RightMesh, these are the ones i am following and contributing to at the moment. do not forget to do your own research before jumping into any one. Good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
go for Credits
Yes, that was one of my favorite too. Many people says that this is a scam but i believe that this is a good project and soon we will see a really great and unique product by their team. BTW they have reached Hard Cap 20 mln's USD only in 18 hours.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
Guys just try to study the project in my signature, i think it is the best ico of this quarter, really.
Disclaimer: i'm not a part of their team, i'm an investor and bounty participant.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 12:33:02 PM
New airdrop go to https://marineco.in/ico for FREE 450000 MTC!

interesting proposal, thank you, I will study in more detail. But what is the real value of altcoin, which is distributed free of charge to the right and left?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 19, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
As for me its ICO in my signature, really interesting project. I prefer projects which have  alrady working product, and Pindify is one of them.
Activity: 66
February 19, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
go for Credits
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
In general, I will combine icodrop icobench, icorathing comprehensive analysis of the three sites,because a single site's ICO review may not be particularly objective, I am optimistic about cardstack because it builds an ecosystem of software.
Activity: 266
February 19, 2018, 05:14:19 AM
I can suggest to participate in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in
Why? Well, let's take a look:
1) Time-tested fast blockchain technology, developing since 2013
2) Artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network
3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community
4) If these reasons aren't enough...it's absolutely free, absolutely

You can join the ICO here https://marineco.in/ico and be part of organically growing community, driven by the common goal and vision
Activity: 140
February 18, 2018, 11:10:41 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

For me, my favarite ICO now is GIFcoin. It stands for Gambling Investment Fund which is backed by a fully regulated and already functioning, working online betting platform which the VitalBet.com. Unlike other ICOs GIFcoin is already have a real working project. The purpose of GIFcoin ICO is to improve the platform of VitalBEt.com. And the most promising in this project is, 80% of the annual profit of VitalBet.com is being shared to the GIFcoin investors.
February 18, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
Now I have many companies that I really like. I work with them. Therefore, only two will be allocated. This is my savedroid and BUZZSHOW
Activity: 42
February 18, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
My favourite upcomin/ongoing ico is definitly marinecoin!
Not only that they have a great team and vision but their free ico where you can get 450.000 MTC is really awesome! https://marineco.in/
They have a clear and focused vision for the future which will be very bright for this coin!
Join our fast growing community: https://marineco.in/
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:14:29 AM
I've been participating in a lot ICOs nowadays because there are many ICOs which I think (my opinion) are good to invest. The ongoin preICO/ICOs that I had invested are (BABB, GBExchange (just finished - sold out after 2 days of ICO), Sapien Network, Serenity Financial, Helbiz and PECULIUM- finished also)

For the end of February I'm looking for policy pal and Banca.

I'm eyeing for CEDEX, DIW TOKEN, TOKENZA, GRAPHGRAILAI this will be for march to.april ICOs.

I'm only investing the amount I am afford to lose. Research first before investing any money on ICOs
February 17, 2018, 04:40:09 AM
sether and bitcoin atom I do this by actually splitting up my investments in projects and I see the benefit of it if you are considering investing an iCo, you can think of these two as fifty percent or maybe you can add a joytoken
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
February 17, 2018, 04:27:58 AM
My the most favourite ICO now is BUBBLETONE.I read their white paper, their Telegram and social media community have good integrity and all of your questions will be answered by their support team. I think that this is a good reserve for the future.
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 04:18:12 AM
As of now, my favorite ICO is NTOK
Because you can like and share on their twitter and fb campaign simultaneously for that particular week.
I also joined signa campaign in NTOK.
But the downside for me is that you have to tweet 1 tweet per day for 2 days.
I can post it after 2 days. I just want a campaign that can be done immediately.
I think im asking for too much and its a bad habit of me. Haha
Activity: 756
February 16, 2018, 11:23:01 PM
I like ICO which is in my signature. I participate in their bounty program and think I'll buy some coins. I think they have a good prospect for growth.

Such projects will soon become completely unclaimed and will not meet the expectations of the investors. The Internet is full of free video and no one wants to pay for it. It is better to pay attention to projects that are aimed at the development of IT technologies.
Activity: 201
February 16, 2018, 12:12:07 AM
I really wanted to gwt into arc block.... Was sold out... I really wanted to get into seele... Whitelist page bomed out and now it is postponed... Maybe ill just get into these once they hit the exchange. Im hoping to get into wanchain ealry when it list for the first time on the exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: