Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 33. (Read 7304 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
KWHcoin, this project will offer free renewable energy to poor and developing countries that cant afford it. Costa Rica and Africa are the first on the list. You should check it out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 14, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
NP5 token for sure - my favourites: Effect AI, NEX and Bridge Protocol
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
If you are really interested in a good ICO, then pay attention to the KWH project. This project was spoken by McAfee, I think this guy knows what he is saying. Although of course his words do not need to be 100%
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

i joined ICO of TEND. TEND democratizes access to unique, meaningful assets and experiencesby using blockchain’s smart contract technology. TEND is based in Zug, Switzerland and founded by Marco Abele (ex-Chief Digital Officer at Credit Suisse)

They brings the best concept and ideas to crypto market and i believe they will success soon. if you interested about TEND, you can check this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-tend-tokenisation-of-luxury-assets-less-than-14-hours-left-2867400
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 14, 2018, 11:28:14 AM
I read travelchain, Ants Reloaded and Akaiito ann  thread  and whitepapaers. 3 of them  teams work very good and hard. I hope they do good  job.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
February 14, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
There are many ICO is ongoing in this forum.It depends on your mind which one is your favourite to you.In my opinion I want to say about some bounty campaign which is still best and my favourite such that Adbank,Zipper,SalPay,Fastinvest etc.Those ICO are favourite to me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
February 14, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
I like Fiancia Signature bounty campaign because it is widely known by many people, the purpose of the project is also good. so there are many who join the campaign in this project.
Activity: 672
February 13, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
I would like to draw your attention to the Omni Tude project, because it's really a very interesting project, with a very interesting and useful idea for business, take a few minutes to get acquainted with the project, you will not regret it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
e-Chat is my favorite ICO now. This all-in-1 solution: cryptomessenger+multicurrency wallet + media feed with the crypto-like function
here the link to the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptolikee-chat-first-decentralized-crypto-messenger-2255337
Activity: 546
February 13, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
Medichain and DIW are my favorites right now. They are gonna be big (they kind of already are).
Activity: 249
February 13, 2018, 06:57:03 AM
My favorite ICO is the one I'm promoting right now. DIWtoken is my favorite ICO which is currently going to run very successfully of course. I am very proud of this ICO DIWtoken. Because ICO is very good and potentially big in the future.

Gladius was my favorite one and they conducted such amazing token sale event last month. Check it out please. I also liked INS ecosystem very much, they did it well though.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
Try checking out this ICO which is called Daneel. After its successful release, it will help a lot of people who are new in the cryptocurrency world and those who wants to have more information and advises to have better option in investing on a certain coin. This ICO will surely have a great impact and contribution in the cryptocurrency world because of its functionality and wide-range platform.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
You should check MediChain (as in my signature). Experienced team keen to revolutionize the healthcare industry with blockchain adoption

Presale is ongoing now (https://medichain.online/)
Activity: 123
February 13, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
I like ICO which is in my signature. I participate in their bounty program and think I'll buy some coins. I think they have a good prospect for growth.
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
February 12, 2018, 02:04:38 PM
Hello!

I can suggest to participate in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in
Why? Well, let's take a look:
1) Time-tested fast blockchain technology, developing since 2013
2) Artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network
3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community
4) If these reasons aren't enough...it's absolutely free, absolutely

You can join the ICO here https://marineco.in/ico and be part of organically growing community, driven by the common goal and vision

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 12, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
My favorite ICO is the one I'm promoting right now. DIWtoken is my favorite ICO which is currently going to run very successfully of course. I am very proud of this ICO DIWtoken. Because ICO is very good and potentially big in the future.
Activity: 56
February 12, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
Safinus is pretty interesting. such type of projects is just starting to actively develop now. I believe platforms like that will be highly profitable
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 07:48:46 AM
Just as a general question - how and where do you guys find ICOs worth investing? The amount of them always seems overwhelming to me sometimes.

I have several discussion Telegram groups about ICOs, then I look at the rating on ICOdrops and ICObench - after this I selected several ICOs - then I read the whitepaper, assess the idea, compare it with some competitors in the area a evaluate if the token has an actual use or is just worthless.
Good source of valid information is also this forum and reddit.

My favourites for February and March - Credits, Bubbletone, Effect AI and NEX (Neonexchange) - I really believe in the future of NEO platform ICOs - they are the future!

Do you ever look at community review/ratings for ICOs?

In my experience they're mostly all hype, some of them are even fake.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 07:40:52 AM
Just as a general question - how and where do you guys find ICOs worth investing? The amount of them always seems overwhelming to me sometimes.

I have several discussion Telegram groups about ICOs, then I look at the rating on ICOdrops and ICObench - after this I selected several ICOs - then I read the whitepaper, assess the idea, compare it with some competitors in the area a evaluate if the token has an actual use or is just worthless.
Good source of valid information is also this forum and reddit.

My favourites for February and March - Credits, Bubbletone, Effect AI and NEX (Neonexchange) - I really believe in the future of NEO platform ICOs - they are the future!
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: