Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 32. (Read 7304 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
recently I got to know about FreeZone One, they just announced that ICO starts in March. guys are building crypto zone in a country which will be chosen soon and blockchain business can be run legally.
Ammount of tokens is big and hardcap also, I believe it can work, the idea is totally very interesting and serious.
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 09:13:51 AM
Debitum - solid team, huge market to conquer and partners to do it with

Signals - solid team, huge market, alpha product already running, check them out https://signals.network/join/957D78

Fabric token - same as above they are a drag and drop dapp platform
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
Investing in ICO is good and i love getting in early through ICO but we all know there are risks involved that's why thorough research is meant to be carried out. I always look out for their Team behind the project. Also check if there is prototype. I like investing i in what is already on ground than investing in just a whitepaper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 09:09:22 AM
If you are really looking for a decent project. That Velix.ID project is exactly what you are looking for. This project will be able to blow up the world of crypto currency, believe me, I think that this project is really very, very cool. You can see this project by reference to my signature
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 09:07:43 AM
I have a lot of confidence in the Remme project.
The ICO was completed in less than 2 days and the hardcap was reached. I also like Savedroid.
Activity: 224
February 15, 2018, 08:37:09 AM
ico is the safest investment. I am in this market for a while. Everything changes very quickly in this market. graphics are constantly changing. I would recommend to those looking for new opportunities to invest ico. favorite ico sether and Lts
Activity: 35
February 15, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Darico hands down, if I were to type why, I would wouldn't stop typing and it would end up with a wall of text.

All I can say is, check their website out and go through their whitepaper and take a look at the insane concept they have for their coin. If they do go through with what they plan to do. I bet you it would blow up. Plus, they have 25% bonus on the coins you buy right now for like a week or so because they are in ICO. These chances don't come often, better hurry up.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 08:33:26 AM
My favourite ongoing/upcoming ICO would have to be Dimensions Network. It's a very ambitious ICO where the developers are trying to create a hybrid centralised/decentralised exchange.
Activity: 602
February 15, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
Friendz is a ICo with good hybe and very big community.. I will partecipate in first hour in ICO.
Another one is Experty..pre-sale has soldout quickly..
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
My favourite ICOs is all ICO that has working product or Minimum Viable Product and that project has unique concept and interesting, like Belugapay, Credits, Tutellus, FarmaTrust and WhiteRabbit.
Activity: 1
February 15, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
anyone think current ICO will be huge success? It got some famous advisors like Mark cuban... and i think its already have some app for using it in the future.
Activity: 107
February 15, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
As a car owner, I'm interested in VLB token at the moment. I might want not even use the coin for their utility, I just want local repair and insurance people get involved in it and then sell the tokens for double benefit. I sspecially like the low cap, just measely 12 mil. See for yourself: https://vlb.io/ https://t.me/vlb_token
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 15, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
abyss has attracted me very much, especially the fact that he was the first deico and that he was a pioneer. 19 february kyc process will begin
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
February 14, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
Loving dock's idea, as my sig can easily tell you. Other than dock, I'm really looking forward to nucleus vision, seele, metronome and neonexchange. All of 'em seem to be winners in my book. Team, usecase. The whole shabang. Metronome's token sale is kinda...weird, as in gets cheaper towards the end. Curious if this style will catch on. Can't be worse than gas wars for 7 second icos.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 14, 2018, 04:55:33 PM
MY favorite one upcoming ICO its diw and the reason you will find it on the whitepaper. Its everything we see on the cinema or movies of the future. EVERYTHING its like the matrix coming in our life. Just trust me and read it . make a research of it.
Activity: 490
February 14, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
I have invested on several icos. But I can say Tradove may be the best ongoing ico. It has a nice working concept, solid devs and huge community support. I think all investors should read their white paper and make their decision. 
Activity: 56
February 14, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
I’m definitely going for Safinus. I believe that such platforms will be very popular in next few years. Cryptotrading is growing everyday. Such investment platforms are simply necessary, it’s just the matter of time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
February 14, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
I've been looking for a good card to make payments a long time now, a new start up named Amon has good potential (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-amon-ico-crypto-debit-card-for-everyday-life-2875733)
Activity: 714
February 14, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
My favorite ICO is ICO Policypal Network. Because it is very potential in the future for us to benefit if we invest in ICO policypal network. It is the best ICO right now in my view.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 14, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
KWHcoin, this project will offer free renewable energy to poor and developing countries that cant afford it. Costa Rica and Africa are the first on the list. You should check it out.

This is a really good one as this will have great impact on developing populations. I also like amon as well because that is a wallet and crypto debit card and we need more and more altcoin debt cards that actually work. I am also excited about crowdgenie and debitum as well as I think they will also do well. I also have a youtube channel where I talk about ICOS. you might find some of the videos interesting about various ICOS..

Here is my ICO channel and hope you enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-hMt8D_BV8_FHVDuyWLqg  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: