Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs - page 35. (Read 7304 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 05:03:03 AM
OriginTrail is one that i would recommend.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 05:02:19 AM
We have really big amount of good ICO's now, wor example KYC.Legal, Bank4you and others, you need only to search.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
January 28, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.
My favorite on the list is Ice Rock Mining,
Why -
Mining company
Lifetime passive income
Yearly of 400% ROI
Scam? Nope after deep investigating and research, I did a review and posted on YouTube and hope it would bring attention for ICO hunters too bad I have a small channel, totally none bias review.
Just check them out and let me know👍 no regrets
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
Without any advertising, I seriously think that the Current project is quite an interesting project, because it covers a very large part of the people's interest, so I would probably like to recommend that you just pay attention to it. And the decision is certainly yours
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
I'm really looking forward to ICO ArcBlock. This project should give a boost to the development of the Crypto-currency. I think this project is doomed to success.  Roll Eyes
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 10:31:27 PM
My favourite ICO now is Wepower, Refereum, Credits, Dether, AMLT Token, Livetree Adept.
Wepower : Trading platform for green energy so the value of green energy will be more liquidity.
Credits : New generation of blockchain with high speed transaction.
Livetree  : Disrupt entertainment industry with blockchain technology.
Refereum : Has working product and the aim of the project is want to cut midleman marketing and more focus to give reward to gamer and influencers.
Amlt Token : Token for compliance Anti Money Laundering/AML and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 27, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
I am confused and I never choose one coin to invest. i always open ico web to do comparison. Lots of webs that provide explanations about potential and even complete coins with an ICO rating.
it is quite helpful and I use it.

i use this :
https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/upcoming
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 27, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
My favourite upcoming ICOs are APEX and NEX, both are on NEO blockchain both have huge potential along with very good teams backing them. A few good ICOs which I missed this month were Zilliqa and THEKEY.
Activity: 172
January 27, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
theta
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
January 27, 2018, 04:46:50 PM
My favourite ICO is Ethereum because it is one of the most stable and profitable ICO.
Yep, It is so simple option... And its ICO is ended a long time ago. At this moment I consider that Vestarin is a project worthy of attention. Vestarin's team has the goal of crating is a platform based on a mobile application that will allow you to make daily purchases, paying with crypto currency.
Yes, I also drew attention to this project and he was very interested in me. I think in the future we will need only a mobile phone and nothing more. No credit cards or anything else.  Cheesy
January 27, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
My favourite Usevice project he already comes to an end, there was a week. They have collected enough to realize the ideas. They have collected in themselves everything that is connected with the car.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
Vestarin is my next ICO. It is a Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency.
The Pre ICO start in 2 days with 56% Discount.  1ETH=3000VST
https://www.vestarin.io/
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
I am following ARCBLOCK. The strong ico now  Grin
Activity: 239
January 27, 2018, 02:56:52 PM
Etherjack is fair game based on smart contract ( open source code ) , and with an active admin & a community growing everyday.

The ICO is live with another thread around for bounty campaign , if you wish to join or just take a look .
The concept is simple , the last to bid wins if the timeout arrive and if none else bids before . The timer decrease each news bids .
There is also some token burn during bids.

The ICO just started , website is nice if you want to take a look at etherjack.io

January 27, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
You should look on PolicyPal. A very good project and aimed to protect cypto holders by having an insurance.
January 27, 2018, 02:40:28 PM
I really like the project MedicalChain. Token Sale starts 1 Feb. This project should be mega successful. The topic of health is very relevant now.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 137
January 26, 2018, 07:00:12 PM
My favourite ICO is Ethereum because it is one of the most stable and profitable ICO.
Yep, It is so simple option... And its ICO is ended a long time ago. At this moment I consider that Vestarin is a project worthy of attention. Vestarin's team has the goal of crating is a platform based on a mobile application that will allow you to make daily purchases, paying with crypto currency.
Activity: 217
January 24, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

Personally , I have invested in orbis 1 btc . I FEEL VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY DECISION  Cheesywww.orbistransfer.com
Activity: 280
January 24, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
I continue to believe in the Beluga project. This is a very large project, which plans to raise $ 103 million. At the moment, there is a pre-sale.   Cool
Activity: 118
January 21, 2018, 03:56:00 PM
I have many expectations regarding crypto 20 (C20). Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to buy too many tokens during their ICO, but since it is close to going out to exchanges, I will make an effort to try to buy at the best possible price.
Pages:
Jump to: