Pages:
Author

Topic: Your first bitcoins came from.. (faucets aside) - page 7. (Read 26324 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I got my first bitcoin aside from faucet on a job at service section. It's not a big amount but its my first time having that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I get my first bitcoin in my friend, they give me a bitcoin but they want me to help them to get referral in the faucet site, investment site and revshare site to gain more profit. They used me Cry i think they help me to get more bitcoin but they use me to gain more profit Cry. Thats my first bitcoin aside faucet Smiley 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
My first bitcoins came from Primedice signature campaign way back September 2014. From then on, I started to buy a little amount of btc every month and I have never failed to do so for the past 10 months.

How'd you get your first bitcoins (faucets aside) and what did you do to them?

mine came from a faucet game i was doing it at least 3-4 hours a day just to get several mbtc it was tedious but it was the start of me learning more about bitcoin.

Did you even read the title? It asks you about your first bitcoin aside from faucet. 
But if it is true that you could earn several mbtc for 3-4hours playing faucet, it was a big amount.

yes i read the title but i didnt notice the faucet aside nest to the title, im sorry for my mistake.

any way if faucet is not allowed then signature campaign where i first got my btc.
different from me after I came out of the faucet and then I tried to get bitcoin income moteize on the blog.
I earn 0.004 btc income from a-ads that time.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1085
My first bitcoins came from Primedice signature campaign way back September 2014. From then on, I started to buy a little amount of btc every month and I have never failed to do so for the past 10 months.

mine came from a faucet game i was doing it at least 3-4 hours a day just to get several mbtc it was tedious but it was the start of me learning more about bitcoin.

Did you even read the title? It asks you about your first bitcoin aside from faucet.  
But if it is true that you could earn several mbtc for 3-4hours playing faucet, it was a big amount.

yes i read the title but i didnt notice the faucet aside nest to the title, im sorry for my mistake.

any way if faucet is not allowed then signature campaign where i first got my btc.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Faucet earning is low
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

I received a nice tip of a whole Bitcoin, back when the price was close to $4/btc for the first time.
Trading BTC/USD was very exciting back then, and I made more than 5x profit over the next several months. Later, I spent them not expecting the eventual huge rallies above $32.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com

I believe so theres a lot of xapo faucet game apps the highest claim was 1.9k satoshis then the app has a happy hour feature that multiplies your 1.9k satoshi to 9.5k then after that the app will tell you if you want to claim it or go double or nothing once you win it will prompt you again if you want to go double or nothing or just claim if you win again thats a total of 36k satoshi the faucet has a cooldown of 30min. Its not worth it because of the amount of ads youll be watching before and after you claim.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1085

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Mining, but not Bitcoin mining as I just used my GPU to mine altcoins and exchanged to Bitcoin. I stopped doing it anymore because it was not worth it (the same with faucets - not worth filling the captchas for few satoshis).
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well i'm pretty sure i bought my first Bitcoin. But after that, i got mine from mining.. And now, it's pretty much with sig campaigns..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin first I got was from 999dice.com. They provide a pretty attractive faucet + extra bonus that can be shared at all times in a manner that fairly easily by doing chat in it then if his time has come we can get some digital currency (Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin). I always use it, but once I get to know the signature campaign and the Online world more I leave it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
well my first bitcon (satoshi) came from faucets i earned around 0.001BTC but apart from that if i am not mistaken my first bitcoin which was bigger than faucets was from signature campaigns and then i also bought some from an exchanger with money when the price was low.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
My first bitcoin was from typing captcha, I earn much than do faucets. But it was same bored as do faucets.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yes me to my first bitcoin came from gambling also because my bitcoin tutor teach me how to gamble although he teach me to do faucet first but i select gambling luckily i won and  keep gambling againand again but not advisable for those who dont want to lose easilt their money.

I meet in facebook once that guy gifted me 0.001btc
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Yes me to my first bitcoin came from gambling also because my bitcoin tutor teach me how to gamble although he teach me to do faucet first but i select gambling luckily i won and  keep gambling againand again but not advisable for those who dont want to lose easilt their money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Apart from faucets, i got 0.25 Bitcoins from contest and another 0.05 Bitcoins form another contest within a span of few days.
Currently i earn from Signature campaigns and look out for such opportunities on this forum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I got mine from MMM and that same company also introduce bitcoin to me last year even though they are now tag as a scam site or hyip/ponzi site I got my first .22btc as a GH I really don't know about it because a friend of mine work it out for me but when I see the price of that simple btc I got fascinated and google it right away then google send me here, and that's it from hyip/ponzi to btctalk now a lover of a bitcoin.
Activity: 280

Actually i started my bitcoin period with the faucets but you know that faucets sites are paying very low satoshi, and it is difficult to reached the one  bitcoin, than i searched other sites and i found signature campaign, than i joined the bitcointalk. now i m happy from my earning.
Activity: 420
My first bitcoins came from faucets, but because faucets aside, then my second bitcoins came from signature campaign, and the amount is around 0.001. Because i earn that when i rank newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: