Pages:
Author

Topic: Your first bitcoins came from.. (faucets aside) - page 9. (Read 26324 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
My first bitcoin i has got from signatures campaign second trade and only few amount in dollars .. in that time i still be junior member. After that i try to join Twitter campaign but not for long time i am getting out.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
My first bitcoins came from mining doge around 1 year before when it was almost brand new, it was easier to mine with CPU than Bitcoin since it was possible to mine weak CPU criteria. also the first original BTC came from a giveaway in an exchange before.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
First bitcoin?
From mining! I was on slush and eligius for one year and a half, nice old times. Then BTC mining became a too big business for small players like me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
My first Bitcoins came from a forum member. There was a contest and i won:D Shortly after that, i had also purchased some bitcoins with cash, through Bitstamp.
mkc
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
Bought them, I bought from CoinBase. it was easy enough. I also tried to bought from Mt GOx, only to find out I have to do verification (about 1 week) and wire money, that is too much trouble and I decided not do it. At that time, bitcoin was below 100 bucks.

Still remember my first payment too, I was worried they would fly off into nowhere. I have this feeling too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My friend gave me a part of bitcoin and then I made it to 1 btc by gambling, And once i had one btc in my wallet I returned the value that my friend gave me at initial stage, and then I started to earn bitcoins from campaigns.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I bought my first bitcoins (actually only a small fraction of it) in an exchange called MercadoBitcoin (that I later found out is a terrible exchange and have already scammed a lot of people)  Shocked
Activity: 238
my first bitcoin come from giveaway. even I used to be using bitcoin address also for giveaway altcoin lol

giveaway is nice for earn bitcoin when we have nothing to do and sometimes its fun..but right now not much giveaways is appear..
may i know what kind of giveaways you take in?sorry if im wondering  Grin
Activity: 504
my first bitcoin come from giveaway. even I used to be using bitcoin address also for giveaway altcoin lol
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
My first bitcoins come from faucet,from freebitco.in also come from stellar giveaway
i get a lot stellar then i sell it to bitcoin...
for the beginner faucet is the best options how to earn bitcoin with fast although the amount is very small but you will earn satoshis from faucet everyday
Activity: 224
My first bitcoin i got it from my friends who want me to try bitcoin, after i got around 0.01 i used it for gambling, in the end i end up winning 0.03

That's great that you won at the initial stage, I bought my first bitcoin online and then I started working on signature campaigns and started earning my bitcoins, as I feel that signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoins at this stage.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I actually began accepting bitcoin for a wide range of services a while back after PayPal permanently banned me from using their services and the only other alternative was the shady Liberty Reserve, if only I knew how much bitcoin would peak at.

why did paypal ban you?

I was selling Microsoft keys on eBay, I was young and dumb.
Activity: 471
Taobao.com - the largest Chinese online marketplace run by Alibaba.
The site later banned sale of bitcoin and related items - sad.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I actually began accepting bitcoin for a wide range of services a while back after PayPal permanently banned me from using their services and the only other alternative was the shady Liberty Reserve, if only I knew how much bitcoin would peak at.

why did paypal ban you?

paypal will not freeze your account if you do not make big mistakes, such as fraud or the like. paypal will not freeze your account
perhaps it is also a shortage of centralization.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
My first bitcoin i got it from my friends who want me to try bitcoin, after i got around 0.01 i used it for gambling, in the end i end up winning 0.03
Activity: 518
My first bitcoins came from a giveaway from this forum if i'm not wrong is primedice giveaway, i get 0.01btc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My first bitcoins came from Primedice signature campaign way back September 2014. From then on, I started to buy a little amount of btc every month and I have never failed to do so for the past 10 months.

How'd you get your first bitcoins (faucets aside) and what did you do to them?
i believe that many people get their first bitcoin are from faucet,its the most simple way to get it,but of course it just small amount,and i get my first bitcoin lso from faucet,but i dont play faucet too long,becuse i found PTC website that pay us with bitcoin,its more interesting.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I bought around 0.4 BTC when it was around $40 per BTC, These were my first coins. Did not buy more though :/
Activity: 1190
My first bitcoin ever (bitcoin dust to be precise) was mined on a Radeon 4850 that overheated and crashed a lot.
mining using a pc? lol
I also ever use the pc to mine, I don't know about the risks at the time, be advised I am also stll new in bitcoin,
My laptop now be broken. for a day used to mine Tongue
Activity: 210
My first bitcoins came from mining doge!

It was really profitable, with a really cheap gpu got thousands of doges
Pages:
Jump to: