Pages:
Author

Topic: Your first bitcoins came from.. (faucets aside) - page 5. (Read 26324 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
My first bitcoins came from Primedice signature campaign way back September 2014. From then on, I started to buy a little amount of btc every month and I have never failed to do so for the past 10 months.

How'd you get your first bitcoins (faucets aside) and what did you do to them?

I received $20 worth from a friend as a gift told me to just hold it for a price increase now it increase from $400 the time my friend gave it to me and now it's playing anywhere from $450 to $460 so it really is increasing..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My first bitcoins, faucets aside, is came from signature campaign. My first signcamp is secondstrade and my first bitcoin came from that. i earned around 0.003 or less, i forgot.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Was from a point to click site then onto an investment site in which I made it grow and withdrew all my investments just a week before it went away off the grid.
You can say I was lucky in my decision to leave when I did.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
My first btc i got it  from a site that offers free satoshi by subscribing on thier site, i got only 10k satoshi,,  and the rest came from giveaways on this site,,
for in this forum itself mostly giveaway only from gambling sites. if you want to get another giveaway. you can find on other websites or forums. I also giveaway hunter. it's a fun job
yeah I did it, giveaway hunter just make me remember with stellar giveaway and first btc can I got it. I sure it's a fun job.
Activity: 420
My first btc i got it  from a site that offers free satoshi by subscribing on thier site, i got only 10k satoshi,,  and the rest came from giveaways on this site,,
for in this forum itself mostly giveaway only from gambling sites. if you want to get another giveaway. you can find on other websites or forums. I also giveaway hunter. it's a fun job
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Signature campaigns.
From 777coin (with Lightlord and Izanagi), mainly well maintained however slow.
Also earnt Bitcoin from investments in ponzis from the initial earnings from faucets.
wow was amazing first earnings kalimu of signature campaign? even the first time I know this forum once I was in bitcoin for 1 year. and i know the forum and Siganture campaign
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Bought my first 3 BTC for euros. Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
OK, I have to admit that my first bitcoins (Satoshi) have come from faucets, but when I decided to abandon faucets I have carried out multiple activities and microjobs to increase my bitcoin amount.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
My first bitcoin come from faucet I still remember 24/7 in front of my laptop claiming faucet even it was small Im happy with that my first bitcoin but now I realized it was just wasted my time.LOL
like me, you're not alone.  Grin
feel happy, even to seize my time to sleep only to access the faucet.
Activity: 481
My first bitcoin come from faucet I still remember 24/7 in front of my laptop claiming faucet even it was small Im happy with that my first bitcoin but now I realized it was just wasted my time.LOL
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
I don't remember all that clearly, but I think I actually bought my first Bitcoin with €.
Wow. How much bitcoin did you actually buy? I only had my bitcoins, around $5 worth, from doing a simple job. I was introduced to bitcoins way back in 2013 but I officially started using them just this year because I didn't see the potential back then and that was my first mistake with bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I don't remember all that clearly, but I think I actually bought my first Bitcoin with €.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LocalBitcoins, cash trade. 2013 just prior to the major run upwards in price.

I first saw bitcoin when it was priced @ £30 per 1 BTC... and I remember thinking to myself "yeah right, asif I'd pay £30 for JUST one bitcoin." I though it was some rogue currency, like LR. Then two years later I stumble across an article about crypto currencies and saw that the price per BTC had grown to £140. That's when I bought my first single coin... after doing more research I started purchasing larger and larger amounts.

In 2013 every single day on blockchain.info there was this "NEW ALL TIME HIGH" alert on the charts. It was very exciting, hopefully we see something similar in July Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
My friend showed me his bitcoin transactions and how much a bitcoin was worth, my curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to take the plunge. I headed out to buy some bitcoin and now I am a Bitcoin believer, and I want to walk the talk.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
My first bitcoin came from ponzi, my friend give me 0.001 to start my journey and thats why i learn how ponzi works.
Activity: 294
My first bitcoin came from my boyfriend  Cheesy He just send it to my wallet to I could buy a dress on Ebay.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If not faucet, then my first bitcoin came from a signature campaign. the current campaign is the first campaign I have joined in and continuing till date.

Also I have invested few dollars in p2p loans though btcjam and getting regular returns.

Yeah even my first payment came in the form of signature campaign last year and since then I am earning on regular basis, and It gives me immense pleasure that I am a part of best campaign.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
My first bitcoins came when i first bought it from online trader. I bought few toys and games with that. it was a nice experience first time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Since answering "faucets" is not valid here. I will jump to the time where I stopped doing faucets. I personally did Shared2Earn. It's a paid-to-click website and you earn $0.06 per click. I know it's a little big offer for a PTC but they really do pay. I earned 52$ from that PTC website. I was paid in Paypal not Bitcoins. And then I joined MyPayingAds investment site and I got scammed (of course). \

Then a friend of mine introduced me to Bustabit.com. I just did a global chat saying "How do you play this?" because I really don't get it. You might want to take a look at its gameplay and at first you'll really not get it. Then someone told me, its the user named on247 (not exactly sure though), "Here's 1000 bits, come try and play." Then that's when I got my first bitcoin. Roll Eyes

To make it short and clear, I got my first 1000 bits from someone who tipped me on BustaBit.
Pages:
Jump to: