Pages:
Author

Topic: Your first bitcoins came from.. (faucets aside) - page 10. (Read 26324 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Altcoin Mining.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I actually began accepting bitcoin for a wide range of services a while back after PayPal permanently banned me from using their services and the only other alternative was the shady Liberty Reserve, if only I knew how much bitcoin would peak at.

why did paypal ban you?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
My first bitcoins come from faucet,from freebitco.in also come from stellar giveaway
i get a lot stellar then i sell it to bitcoin...
many people who become rich and interested in bitcoin, because stellar, they (stellar) really gives a huge giveaway, including me.
I was told my friend on facebook about this giveaway, and I find out about bitcoin and stellar
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006
My first bitcoin ever (bitcoin dust to be precise) was mined on a Radeon 4850 that overheated and crashed a lot.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
My first bitcoins come from faucet,from freebitco.in also come from stellar giveaway
i get a lot stellar then i sell it to bitcoin...
Activity: 658
My first bitcoin came from one of the signature campaign. That was very happy moment when I received the little amount into my wallet. This amount has now become high as I have been continuously saving it without doing exchange for local currency.
not many people who first produce bitcoin from signature campaign, I think it's too hard to work in this forum, while you are still a beginner and don't know about bitcoin
usually first earnings, most people from faucet
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't exactly remember. I think somebody gave me it when it was $100.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
I think i bought my 1st bitcoin from ebay, back in the day when they allowed it, roughly 2013.  Its when they were sellng for silly prices.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
My first bitcoin came from one of the signature campaign. That was very happy moment when I received the little amount into my wallet. This amount has now become high as I have been continuously saving it without doing exchange for local currency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I actually began accepting bitcoin for a wide range of services a while back after PayPal permanently banned me from using their services and the only other alternative was the shady Liberty Reserve, if only I knew how much bitcoin would peak at.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
My first Bitcoin come from a faucet website or someone was giving away to the users  is called freebitcoin.

I also got it from faucet , the price was much minimum but was looking great to have money in the form of another currency, but at that time I was impatient to transfer it to fiat as soon as possible, and now I came to now that holding bitcoin is beneficial.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Still i am accumulating for my first Bitcoins, i started to earn through signature campaign, and till now i have got only 0.6btc so still i am more 8 weeks away from my first full one btc.
We are also struggling to accomolate for the completion of our bitcoin unit, but here you can mention your first transaction of bitcoin to your wallet. Like there are a number of people some have their transaction from faucets sites, some have from signature campaign etc.
Activity: 490
my first bitcoin come from faucet Roll Eyes
iam earning 500.000 in 1week, im very happy with bitcoin...
and now im still playing faucet "just for fun" no more
yeah like being nostalgic. first to get satoshi 100k in one day is quite difficult. you need dozens of sites faucets, which have a high reward. and do it every hour. pretty tiring. but also happy because still many people doing this
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
For me, it's a betting site back then between NBA games. But I realized that I get addicted to gambling that way so I veered away and stayed in signature campaign instead.
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
I received my first bitcoin from a peer to peer lending platform. I was searching for an online platform that I could borrow some cash. The search engine gave me several options where I found about bitcoin lending.
Activity: 742
I got my first bitcoins from steady turtle signature campaign in my first weeks in the forum here because they were accepting Newbie in their campaign. It was not a lot of course  Grin
My first bitcoin came from a nice campaign as well and still earning bitcoins nicely but it seems weird to ask about faucets aside since every one starts with the same message displayed in front. I would suggest to change some good name for topic of discussion to enable every one write good with nice comments.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I arrived late in Bitcoin world, my first bitcoin came from my fiat money exchanged for crypto
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
my first bitcoin come from faucet Roll Eyes
iam earning 500.000 in 1week, im very happy with bitcoin...
and now im still playing faucet "just for fun" no more

Hope you read the title of the post before shitposting.It clearly says. "Your first bitcoins came from..Faucets Aside".So faucets don't really mean anything to the topic.Mention something else than faucet ,if you have any.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
I got my first bitcoins from steady turtle signature campaign in my first weeks in the forum here because they were accepting Newbie in their campaign. It was not a lot of course  Grin
Activity: 140
i got my first btc from gambling with my faucets earnings on BlackJack table i won 10mBTC on that table but after that i lost all of it on the roullette
Pages:
Jump to: