Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign! - page 3. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 05:01:12 AM
if I want to participate in a bounty campaign, I see if this bounty project has potential and see how many tokens to allocate, and see who is the bounty manager.

Does the person managing the bounty program increase the credibility of the bounty?
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 30, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
For me, the best bounty company is when people offer an innovative idea in the project,
then they realize the idea and the most important is that they treat with respect bountyhanters,
paying them all that is required by the rules.
Recently it became popular to deceive those people who helped to promote their project for months, or did not pay them at all, or cut back payments by 5-10 times.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 11:32:09 AM
Ideal bounty campaign is the bounty with the limit of participants and where bounty hunters recieve the payment in Ethereum or BTC.
it is true bounty campaign is ideal and also a lot of gifts we will get as long as we are smart to choose a good project and tokennya price is also high
developer team want the opposite.if bounty participants  alot, there will be their advantages in marketing promo.many people know about its project.but if too many people joined, i think it cannot be ideal campaign any more.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 11:28:36 AM
Perfect bounty campaign includes several points. First, its tokens do not fall after entering the exchange, but grow. Secondly, these tokens themselves should be credited quickly and without cheating.
How are you supposed to know if it will be stable after it enters the exchange?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
Ideal bounty campaign is the bounty with the limit of participants and where bounty hunters recieve the payment in Ethereum or BTC.
it is true bounty campaign is ideal and also a lot of gifts we will get as long as we are smart to choose a good project and tokennya price is also high
Activity: 138
July 30, 2018, 11:24:11 AM
my ideal bounty is that they show how many tokens that they allocate each participant of the bounty and their coins wont fall if the other bounty hunters received their tokens then sell it all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
If you analyze the Bounty companies in the last half of the year, which were really successful, then for this role I would choose several projects - Docademic and Haven. From the beginning and the end, terms and requirements to participants were understood, new advertising materials were constantly present on social networks, payments were made on time and without delays. If we take as a basis and an example for imitation, then these Bounty companies were conducted best!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
Each participant has his own parameters and indicators of the ideal campaign bounty and now it is hard to find such a one. I choose camping, which has a good and useful idea for the project that follows the planned goals.
Activity: 99
July 30, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
the ideal bounty campaign I think is, the bounty that rewards on time after the project is over, and then the tokens price we receive has a high price. that's all it's enough. ha ha ha ha
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 07:52:16 AM
Activity: 42
July 30, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
You should find a good project in virtual parade. Good projects will be very valuable in the future. Market prices are high. You can join signature campaigns of these projects. Do research and read forum sites.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
Knowing how the economy functions, you can determine how quickly to get income. Knowledge in the field of economics is very important even for everyday life. Learn necessarily. I think you will not regret it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:00:41 AM
Tachain ICO is a wonderful company. Excellent conditions for bounty hunters, a great team.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 04:40:20 AM
My ideal company is a good project. The project for participation in which will pay good generosity. The ideal company that does not deceive you once, here it is an ideal company.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
July 30, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
campaign management should be fair, messages should be counted. when the time comes to update. Some managers are upset. I protest them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 01:59:13 AM
Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
when I choose a bounty company, I always look at the project itself, at it's idea, at it's team, I try to choose only promising projects. For me it is better to get less payment, but then be able to sell tokens on exchanges
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
My ideal company is a good project. The project for participation in which will pay good generosity. The ideal company that does not deceive you once, here it is an ideal company.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 12:57:52 AM
I do not really put forward the bounty campaign because a lot of current projects that are not successful in sales on ico although successful I see there are still shortcomings in the listing on the exchange and that I think is not good to put forward. better trade!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
the ideal campaign is a campaign by having a clear and experienced team. It is one of the indicators of the bounty that could be successful. an interesting concept with the whitepaper will also determine whether can be successful and not. the allocation also became the main thing that is important to determine whether the results of the bounty will be able to survive in the long run or can go up in a few months.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 30, 2018, 12:18:51 AM
I dont have times to make research about how strong the project,  so to join good bounty program i just use ICO rating in ICO bench. I chooced ICO that has high rating and  they already raised some money. This is avoid i join the failed project.
following ico rating site could be easy ways to analize ico projects.we can choose ico that has high rating.and we need to compare it with its whitepaper to ensure project has good roadmap and plan.
Pages:
Jump to: