Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign! - page 5. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:22:41 AM
There are so many bounty companies emerging now. So for me, my ideal bounty company is the company that has a clear mission and vision of their project, has good pool, updates the spreadsheet weekly and with approachable admins that are ready and willing to deal with complaints and problems of the participants.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
July 22, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!

My ideal is a bounty is the bounty that is not a scam and do not have much of coin because the number of coins affects its price. The more coins the lower its price so less coin means high price. We also bounty hunters and investors wants that the coin price is around its ICO price or higher right ? Investors will not earn any profit if it goes more down the ICO price.
Activity: 115
July 22, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
The main rule I consider while picking a perfect abundance, is the allotment. I typically run for bounties with high portions, aside from in uncommon events. Another imperative angle I consider is the means by which I can take an interest or the distinctive level of investment accessible for me to acquire more from the abundance, which is vital. Likewise, I pick the arrangement of directors I take after while picking the venture to advance for abundance.
Activity: 4
July 18, 2018, 01:01:32 AM
I concur in light of the fact that focuses is a benefit for us to be on high rank. It ought to have indicates in each abundance battles join with the goal that numerous bitcoiner will have an enthusiasm for ang movement. When we are conversing with trade it is a confirmation that it will be high and now and again low since that is a cycle of the esteem.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 12:59:27 AM
Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!

Every Bounty Manager uses stakes to calculate tokens earned. some bounties would display how much the will pay you each week, yes, you earn. while some may not release them until the end of the campaign,depending on their rules. Bounty Managers are responsible for that. I have seen on this forum where some members earn BTC every week. Ever heard of yahoo. He does that at all times.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
Bounty campaign is ideal for me. Because bounty camapaign is one place of cooperation between companies and bounty participants. With the bounty campaign will certainly make a very good promotion for investors to see and know a good project.
Yes bounty campaign was ideal for us, And it was a place for us a bounty hunters to work to those project coming in this forum. Actually i'm so glad that i'm always work to those better bounty campaign and receive good rewards.
Activity: 131
July 16, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
It's a little related to the market now. The market downturn caused ICO not so hot, many projects were not completed. You can take part in my signature project. The minimum currency is issued. Maybe you're interested in it
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 09:05:17 AM
The ideal bounty company is a good pool, profitable project and mandatory payment at the end of the company!
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 09:50:16 PM
according to me personally, There are no specific rules to assess the reward but with your own research, you can choose the best. You can check the project details from white paper. The team that works for the project also plays an important role. The roadmap is an important document for realizing future plans. Recently I prefer technology-based projects that have good prospects for the future.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:29:38 PM
I am looking for a campaign more interested in their product has been launched and token already listed on the exchange so that when the campaign is over we no longer need to look for marketnya to sell its reward.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Thanks everyone!
I will just share my 2 cents to you. Let's see if can learn something from my humble opinion. First of all we need spot good ICO, ICO that has a capability to succeed. The question is how to spot good ico?
1. Total Coins, The fewer the coins the more it better
2. Fundraising goal, To me the ideal goal is $50m below.
3. Unsold Coins/Token, We must know what will happen to them.
4. Let's see if there's a discounts, you know i love discounts.
5. You must real the goal/roadmap, is it attainable?
6. The team's track record, I advise you to don't get fooled by those advisers, a lot of them are paid.
7. What time of Coin, I preferred utility coin.
8. What type of market are they targeting, are they into advertisemen, gaming, etc.
9. If you have a little doubts about the whitepaper but it looks promising, then i advise drop it.
10. Distribution of fundraised money, How many percentage in marketing,legal, product. To me i preferred more funds allocation in marketing
because if it's get in the market it get hype more Smiley. I hope that you learn from this simple opinion of mine.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 08:54:42 PM
I have experienced a lot of disappointment. Now my request is very simple. I just need to be able to go to the exchange, don't break the ICO price, don't be a fraud reward, I will be satisfied.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 08:47:53 PM
There is no "ideal" bounty campaign, you should always try to join the ones that you think that are good enough and the ones from the project that you like, otherwise why are you going to join there. I am always joining the ones in where i am investing
Activity: 215
July 12, 2018, 08:39:57 PM
I choose a bounty that has real work, a good team, good project and a high enough allocation. Usually, I search high rate in icodrops, icorating, etc
Activity: 50
July 12, 2018, 08:27:00 PM
Honestly i want a bounty campaign that paid BTC directly but i am not eligible for that for now.

Thanks everyone!
I choose bounty campaign that allocates high reward but also i will choose a good bounty managers that will run the bounty.
Activity: 247
July 12, 2018, 08:22:44 PM
My ideal bounty has a good allocation and big bounty pool. Is high rated and popular in ratings websites. Has a trusted and good bounty manager. A well planned project and a good goal. An active and engaging admins and of course an enthusiastic investors that talks and discuss about the campaign.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
July 12, 2018, 08:17:36 PM
Ideal bounty : High allocation, good bounty manager, defined time of the bounty without extension  , promising project that I am excited with it`s potential , active Team and community, payout according the rules, growing price after ICO.

Promising project is the most important thing here. I do not mind hodling my coins for couple of years, if the project is good. For example Monaco, hodled for a while but was worth it. Apart from that, payout should be on time. Not after three months of ICO. Have seen some project paying out after a year. That is part scamming.
Activity: 406
July 12, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
Ideal bounty : High allocation, good bounty manager, defined time of the bounty without extension  , promising project that I am excited with it`s potential , active Team and community, payout according the rules, growing price after ICO.
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
My ideal bounty campaign has one key requisite: it has to be honest and play by the rules they set. No extensions, no KYC, no scams, no stupid decisions. You get the idea.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 06:22:27 PM
There are too many campaigns in now and statistics shows that out of every ten campaigns that you pick to participate only about 2 to 3 end up to be successful. There should be some regulatory body to help us out because now things are not working out well at all.
Pages:
Jump to: