Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign! - page 10. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
More than the system used for the bounty (stakes, fixed price...), what really matters is that the project is legit and that it will be a success.

To choose good bounties to get involved in, you have to look at the project and see if:

1. it fits your needs for bounty-related aspects;
2. the project is good and will have success.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount of their tokens:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
The ideal bounty for me is have a high allocation minimun 1m$ worth of token. Then next is the product, i very like working product for expample online payment through theur token. Then after, the partnership is real awesome known company is good. The teams is also have a public appearance such having a conference

Nice observation and I am fully agreed with your thought. Before participating in a campaign you have to research a lot to check its possibility in future. To do that you must have a good views about their white paper, team and their roadmap. Following these points you will be able to choose the best program. In the period of running program, the best one will share news and updates about the project and will allocated stake every week. You can check the spreadsheet to know more about the stake allocation.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
There is no specific set of rules to judge a bounty but with your own research you can choose the perfect one. You can check the details of the project from the white paper. Team working for the project also play a vital role. Roadmap is a crucial doc to realize the future plan. In recent time I prefer the technology based projects which have a good prospect to do better in future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 22, 2018, 11:59:21 AM
my ideal bounty campaign is one that:
- have clear rules
- have sheet updated every week
- when bounty campaign ends, I don't have to check every week the status of the distribution

How would you feel if they did not let participants view the sheet after the bounty campaign is over?

Every bounty campaigns on this forum gives you the oppurtunity to check the spreadsheet every blessed week and thats why its the best site for bounty offers.
Similarly, some bounty manager updates stakes weekly, while others update every 4 weeks and some updates only at the end of the campaign.

To recognise a good project, you need to make your researches and make your judgement

Only bountyhive does not reveal spreadsheet.
Activity: 44
June 19, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
My ideal bounty is still ongoing - AltairVR, a great russian project with big potential and an active product, a team of professionals, working with interest and not only for profit, so have earned the high trust of both users and investors from all over the world.

Will take a look! With the bounty programme would you be more willing to participate in their ICO?
June 19, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
- have clear rules
- when bounty campaign ends, I don't have to check every week the status of the distribution

How would you feel if they did not let participants view the sheet after the bounty campaign is over?
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
hello, I am a newbie and for my own experience and understanding this will gonna be hassle in applying for bounty campaign is that, think before you jumped into that campaign see first who is the bounty manager if he/she trusted or not i mean what was the feedback about him/her. 2nd go to the website check if it is SSL register u know & check WP, ROAD map etc, if it's really real or just fake. I say you must be observant about the project because in the end you have two option it's either wasting time & effort or get stake and HODL.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
- have clear rules
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
June 19, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
My ideal bounty is still ongoing - AltairVR, a great russian project with big potential and an active product, a team of professionals, working with interest and not only for profit, so have earned the high trust of both users and investors from all over the world.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
June 19, 2018, 11:24:51 AM
Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
Many projects are good in the market so we must find the best platform because recently many trading projects are enter into the market so surely they are all survive in long term. But we must choose the trusted manager project and some projects are runs in the owner itself. So we must clearly analyse the project roadmap and team.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
The most attractive bounty quest for me is that some products are already available to customers or it has a certain follower! But this type of bounty is very scarce. If you can find it, you can get a lot of profit!
June 19, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
what I see first is the allocation and the developer team. then a short roadmap is not too long and again bounty rules are not so difficult.
and limited bounty participants.
if it is fulfilled then I am very happy. Cheesy

If it is easy to fulfill, wouldnt there be many bounty participants? XD
June 19, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
If you wanted to earn a bigger reward, I would suggest joining the translation, signature, and youtube campaign. Most platforms alloted huge bounty rewards to that section specially with the sugnature campaign. Participants to that campaigns are low in numbers so the less paticipants, the bigger the reward you can get.

How do they verify that it is a quality translation? Just curious!
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!

I just feel the result of my work with the following bounty daneel, of those results I really feel satisfied because at that moment I sold it at a high price. I'm sure the bounty of success although a bit constraints due to payments It's too late do the bounty
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
what I see first is the allocation and the developer team. then a short roadmap is not too long and again bounty rules are not so difficult.
and limited bounty participants.
if it is fulfilled then I am very happy. Cheesy
Activity: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
working product and the team behind the project  is the first thing i consider before joining any campaign.  allocation matters a lot too. i cant afford to waste my energy on scam bounty campaigns
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
June 19, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
If you wanted to earn a bigger reward, I would suggest joining the translation, signature, and youtube campaign. Most platforms alloted huge bounty rewards to that section specially with the sugnature campaign. Participants to that campaigns are low in numbers so the less paticipants, the bigger the reward you can get.
June 19, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
if I want to participate in a bounty campaign, I see if this bounty project has potential and see how many tokens to allocate, and see who is the bounty manager.

How does the bounty manager affect the campaign?
June 19, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
For me, I'm going to be involved in some of the more obscure bounty threads of the ICO project.
Then most of the time I can get a higher bounty. Grin Grin

You spend time flipping through and reviewing?
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 07:48:40 AM
if I want to participate in a bounty campaign, I see if this bounty project has potential and see how many tokens to allocate, and see who is the bounty manager.
Pages:
Jump to: