Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign! - page 4. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 30, 2018, 12:11:24 AM
My ideal bounty campaign is firstly run by a good manager or management company if I am putting the effort in I want to make sure that it is going to count. Next I will look for a good bounty allocation and that the tokens are being sold for a good price so if I want to cash in I will get a reasonable return. Finally I want a good few weeks available to build a stake 6 - 8 weeks minimum and preferably with not to many others to share the pot with at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Ideal campaign for me of course a good to be true in terms of promises, and a long term projects, and has a good team to made the projects better and more better in the future. But ofcourse projects needs a solid community to make the projects strong every year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 29, 2018, 11:38:26 PM
Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
welcome to the community.
First off, personally speaking when I am looking for a bounty campaign, I always look for the ones who can pay outright in dollar amount $100 a week would be fair for a 10 to 15 posts per week. If these parameters are not met, then that is the only time I push through with looking for stakes based Campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:18:57 PM
I prefer a bounty with limited participants so that everyone can get a higher reward than usual. It would be better if they rewarding the hunters in the alloted tokens weekly than receiving a stakes. Well, weekly stakes is not that bad actually specially if there are less participants in signature campaign.

I like your comments, but an ideal prize campaign should have great potential - wise benefits. a good campaign is also a betting system is still the best choice. because it actually divides the profits in the amount corresponding to the prize participants. so your hard work will also pay off and so you will get a reward that suits your hard work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 29, 2018, 11:09:13 PM
I dont have times to make research about how strong the project,  so to join good bounty program i just use ICO rating in ICO bench. I chooced ICO that has high rating and  they already raised some money. This is avoid i join the failed project.
Activity: 26
July 29, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
my advice bro, see clear what roadmap is not, keep on supply its token. if the supply is too much the price will be much later than expected but the luck factor also hell, if the supply of token a lot but always pump pretty good too. and most importantly also read carefully whitepapper it, if it feels interesting and can be successful directly follow.
I do not think so according to the others.
Activity: 144
July 26, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
An ideal Bounty to me is one with a good project, a transparent team and and a competitive manager, with the openees, one is able to see all the details and the plans of the project, making you know the direction i which the project is taking thus enhancing your understanding, the team should also be always responsive and ready to answer questions whenever there is need

I agree, all of this are my ideal characteristic of a bounty, but practically my ideal bounty is those with high volume of coins and those who will really give us good profit once listed in exchanges.
Activity: 420
July 26, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
An ideal Bounty to me is one with a good project, a transparent team and and a competitive manager, with the openees, one is able to see all the details and the plans of the project, making you know the direction i which the project is taking thus enhancing your understanding, the team should also be always responsive and ready to answer questions whenever there is need
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 26, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
My ideal company, in which as few people as possible participate, if you take a subscription that's no more than 20-30 people, the company should give away about 3% of the hardcap and the capital itself should not be above 10-20 million.
Activity: 202
July 26, 2018, 05:52:30 AM
personally, to choose a bounty I will see the whitepaper first. because in it there is a lot of information about the project. certainly, it will help us to choose whether the project is good to follow or not. besides, I also see the token supply that given because it will affect the results that will be obtained.
Activity: 532
July 26, 2018, 05:32:40 AM
for me, the ideal campaign certainly has a great team to be able to develop projects that run bounty. It is the fundamental thing I think that at the very least should be owned to get good results in a bounty campaign. Manager bounty also has an important role in the process of the bounty thus viewed from bounty manager is also the thing that must be done.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 05:31:05 AM
my opinion if you want to choose bounty make sure the project is not a scam by searching source on internet, maybe also with the help of this forum and select a project that has limits of participants although the reward is on offer not too much but at least it is better than bounty that has thousands of participants

Many of the projects I've been involved with, even with more than 1000 people participating in the social networking campaign, bit it still deceives the participants. Before I join a bounty, first consider whether the project has successful soft-cap or not, because if you do not reach the successful soft-cap you will not be paid bonuses that many people see it is a scam  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
July 26, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
I'd only join a bounty campaign if they pay a significant share in something other than their own tokens.
It would just not be lucrative for me personally, if I had to rely on the ICO itself to bring in enough profit after it launches.

Thus I'm currently sticking to my existing campaign, at least I'm sure about what I'm getting.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 05:23:36 AM
Personally, I think Konios is worthy of being in the top 10. Because they have a great team, work fine, keep in touch, have a product. I consider it a good sign of a great company.
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 05:15:39 AM
There is nothing like ideal bounty .Its just pure luck!
You join bounty and the ICO turns out to be super sucessful,but then nobody can predict which ICO will be super sucessful!
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
July 26, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
if I want to participate in a bounty campaign, I see if this bounty project has potential and see how many tokens to allocate, and see who is the bounty manager.
we also need to study the developers,the companies they participated in,and how far these companies have taken off.You need to study carefully, because in which company to participate, you decide.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 05:26:28 AM
I am not a bounty hunter, but I know that the ICO project is good or bad. The bounty task I chose is the ICO project I participated in. You can pay more attention to my dynamics. This is my opinion for you.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 24, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
You can pay attention to me. The bounty tasks I have chosen are very good projects, and I have purchased the ICO of the project myself. I will continue to invest in good projects. This is my suggestion.
Activity: 644
July 24, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
IMHO there must be no KYC, and must be exact dates of ICO ending. Now there are a lot of ICO that prolonge dates of ICO without any limits. And you can stuck there for a few months longer.
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
There are a lot different Bounty campaigns. The best one is that will bring me a profit  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: