Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 30. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:10:02 PM
Hold, hold and hold again. Cryptocurrency now lives a difficult period, but in any case do not need to sell coins now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
My investment strategy is very simple. I put my capital in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I just Waiting for the price to fall, Future of Bitcoin and Ethereum will be bright. Nowadays is the best time to enter the market.
Activity: 176
August 10, 2018, 04:44:52 PM
I have really loved that phrase of your which said that we're holding to die and it's really look like this recent days because our portfolio is bleeding so hardly so it seems like never be recovered, hope it isnt true.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
My investment strategy is as follows: I do not buy all the investments in one purchase, which I use in a failure, so at every failed moment I started buying 10%
Activity: 516
August 10, 2018, 03:53:58 PM
Whole market is fully red that's the reason at this moment is no courage to think about investing money.Crypto market shaking all hodlers are very disappointed.Everybody waiting for green also me.BTC investment is the best opportunity because price are so dump.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:09:44 PM
There are several investment strategies each with varying degrees of success - it is how you define success that is important. Believe it or not, "hodling" is something Warren Buffett is a strong proponent of (just not in bitcoin). The studied investor who makes a living from the market defines consistent gains by managing risk as their success goal.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Bitcoin has strong support in the  around 6000 area,which is due to the cost area of Bitcoin mining, which will not fall easily
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
August 10, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
Buy when there's huge dips and sell during green trains. Always have a goal when to cash out and never let your emotions cloud your judgement when it comes to your investments. Always follow your instincts about everything so that there will be no regrets and never let greed take over you you end up losing your investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
If I
1. always ask senior bitcoiners.
2. pay attention to the movement of the price chart
3. seek experience of loss.
4. buy at a very cheap price. and sell it at high prices
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
My strategy is very simple in the cse of investment, i only want to get profit and i just hate to lose so, I do short term and long term both kind of investment.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
August 10, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
My investment strategy is very simple i just dont buy all investment in one shot i go for in split so on every dip i had started to buy in 20% so my average of buying price of btc is now in average and if the market cross $8000 then i will start getting profit. Will start selling my coins which i have bought in very low. This way i trade and keep my investment safe.
The most effective investment strategy is do buy low, sell high especially if your newbie in the field of investing. You can do scalping which can able to help to gain little by little and then if you want to that you should focus on market and on the price. Lastly, just invest if the price of a token is low and then sell it once it goes up.
Activity: 273
August 10, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Well I always been in the same situation. I think we should ommit excess spending our money, investment is not only limited on having a certain amount of money then you are go8ng tonput in on a bank or a project with the expectation that it will be in double at certain point, I think investment is also putting your spare time in this platfrom to work with something that you can earn just here in Bitcoin. Always think about the consequence it will lead you to think what you could be without money,probably starting at some point.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
August 09, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
I have no other strategy that to keep to hold my coins, which I find more lucrative that trading since I am so bad at it
Activity: 152
August 09, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
for me so throw off all that is worth or falls, and buy something that grows and sells on the top!
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 03:08:40 PM
It's a very basic rule for any type of investment for very first time is to invest a little amount and analyse it after that the second time you have to make a big investment so that you will have the handsome profit.And after that gradually increase your investment and don't invest in a single business always make investment in different business in same time to get more inreturn.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 09, 2018, 02:57:17 PM
It is just simple, don't give up so easily. Although the market might not be going like expected but that shouldn't scare you. Hold on, just a little wait and this might cause the difference.
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 01:56:13 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

my investment strategy is when i seee that the crypto or coin have a real potential in the future i always check the roadmap but now i dont want to invest in some icos because i want to invest in top 100 cryptocurrency because i know that this toop 100 have a real potential to increase more in the future i will buy when the value is too low.
Activity: 280
August 09, 2018, 01:43:39 PM
If you do not want to keep garbage on your part, you should only get tokens. If you are good at trying, you can get a lot of tokens for free, and not buy them. So do not give up.
Activity: 6
August 09, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
I have decided to hold on from a major investment till market stabilizes.  But I will hold all current holdings.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
the truth is that most people are no longer even investing, rather they are hoping and waiting for the ones that they have invested on initially to turn out and give them some profitable proceeds.
Pages:
Jump to: