Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 27. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:19:53 PM
If there is anytime to be strong and not to give up is now. Currently the price of most crptos has fallen drastically. When it happens like this, it is a great opportunity for  new investors to enter the market by buying from those who endulge in panic selling.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:18:16 PM
Before do speculation, get the hang of something about your venture, when you believe in it, contribute a portion of your cash to it. Realize when is great time and when is awful time to do interest in there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:17:36 PM
strategy when the price is down just one, you should buy more and more coin and hold it until the price is back to normal, without buying again, i think you will never get a big profit or ambe you will get big loss
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 09:16:30 PM
My strategy is very simple. I just don't buy all in one purchase. My purchase will be distributed to learn how many parts. So on every purchase, I start buying in 25%,
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
August 13, 2018, 08:41:09 PM
the key to an investment strategy is one, namely patience. If the situation forces us to be patient and hold our coins, then we have to do that, rather than we suffer losses, we better give time for our coins to experience a price increase ... so we will feel the benefits ... !!
Activity: 31
August 13, 2018, 08:37:51 PM
Actually, I consider the current situation good for current investors. Also, new investors can get coins at cheaper price.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 08:04:03 PM
Well, I believe and think the best investment strategy to invest in cryptocurrencies now will be getting yourself familiar with the crypto trading market and the previous trends of the market. Understanding the previous trends and the current trends will help you develop a perfect investment plan and strategy...
Activity: 311
August 13, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

At this point I believe that the best choice at this time is the bitcoin trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuations. very strong . So I believe you should invest in short term and day trading so that you can minimize your risk and make the safest profit. The market is volatile and I believe bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the next few years.
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 07:09:37 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
Hodln!  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 13, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
I realy believe in crypto and I'm a long term investor.
I regularly buy small portions of bitcoin and decent alt projects regardles of current market price.

I'm aiming on 2025 and beyond....
Activity: 392
August 13, 2018, 07:01:07 PM
Hello all.

In the current market situation there is no othee way for me but to invest with btc and eth then hold it until the coins will rise and gain some profits
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
August 13, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
Hello all.

my experience is regretting the coins I sold when prices fell. because after I sold it, the price rose more than 3x from the price when I bought it. and it happens more than 3x. until now I chose to hold. and keep calm and leaving panic. the only way is not open market, just hear news from other people about rising prices of bitcoin.
Activity: 320
August 13, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
The easiest investment strategy is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. this is a good strategy and also simple because it can be done by anyone. I think it is not necessary to have a good experience and can only be applied properly.
Activity: 490
August 13, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
In my opinion, I was also panicked but wanted to be forced to hold back.
My strategy in investing is to buy when prices go down and sell when prices rise like the situation now fits the time to buy and if prices start to rise again it's time to sell.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 04:13:35 PM
As we all know currently in bear market cus almost all coins is dropping in price, btc has dropped from $7000 to $6000 in few days while other coins too keep falling, so for me I can only advice you invest when market return to its bull stage
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
My investment strategy is that I don't listen to other people's opinions and all are studying and if they will be guilty Tolka himself. To begin with, I consider those projects that have experience and their product, if the company is successful and decided to run my cryptocurrency, I invest.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
I think you have to be patient because that is my strategy waiting for the fall of the market. So I can buy at low prices and sell at high prices. But only reminders that are not easy to wait and can improve you will sink further.
Activity: 243
August 13, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
Well if you see the situation on the market goes bad, all you have to do is wait patiently.
I usually hold my coins if the market is down. I will not take any risk like selling my coins if the price decreasing.
But if the market is green, my coins price is high, i will sell my coins. I dont want to postpone that opportunity
Activity: 93
August 13, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
I will gather some information on the project and I will analyze if it will me what I want to earn. I will look on some opinions and read some articles about investment strategy to make it more successful. After all of this I will start investing on some projects and I will buy morr coins in cheaper price. I will continuing watch the market flow to know what could be happen in the future. And I will just wait for the outcome of my investment. Whether is not good or bad you must accept it. Patience is the key.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
patience is the key
as long as you believe in the project and the vision of crypto that you invest
then all you have to do is HODL and keep adding the amount of your crypto assets
Pages:
Jump to: