Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 29. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
I think that now this is hold time so if you buy coin then hold it longtime  and when price up then sell all coin
My strategy is to keep buying a promising coin like buying a lot of ethereum and off course i after i buy or invest, i will keep it and wait until the market will recover and my other strategy is to just joined a lot of blog campaign so i can have more profit.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
I think that now this is hold time so if you buy coin then hold it longtime  and when price up then sell all coin
Activity: 588
August 12, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
the right strategy to invest in bitcoin is to try to have it at a low price then save it until the price soars. don't panic when bitcoin falls, try to think that bitcoin also had the highest price at the end of 2017 and in early 2018. think positively to get back to that time.
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
Spying on the stock market is one of the boring things, because seeing price movements but not having assets is one of the very, very tiring things. However, you will get valuable lessons about what coins are trendy and popular in the Cryptocurrency stock market.

The important things you should look for are:

What crypto currency is the most sought after? you can see on the volume of each coin.
What is the value of each crypto currency?
Which crypto currency has the highest market capitalization?
Is a coin worth maintaining for a long-term investment or just worth it for pumping or short-term?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
August 12, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

investment strategies generally withstand patience and confidence to get profit opportunities, for now I am following a bounty campaign to get prizes from what I do
Activity: 1260
August 12, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Yes some peoples must be panicked because the price is worsening day by day down to date.
I am currently holding my cryptocurrency coins like ETH, XRP, XMR and not selling them at this kind of price.
sometimes i sell it to buy other coins to cut my losses, but not selling into fiat.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
I have invested 50 in Bitcoin and rest in altcoins. My altcoin portion is going down every day while some how btc is constant. I hope soon market will improve.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
My strategy and I think the strategies of many cryptocurrencies users here in the market or digital world is to buy when the value is low and sell it when the value or price is reasonable to sell. Everybody know this actually,  but why is that many had a hard time doing this strategy? It is because not all people are patient. They always wanted for the price or value to be high and to always have their profit that is why when the value decreases, they will panicked and will sell their bitcoin investment no time. Keep in mind not to do it,  to be patient at all times.
POM
Activity: 547
August 12, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
It’s funny but i don’t have a proper investment strategy from the beginning. And i still don’t have. I don’t wanna sell my btc at the moment. So  I’m just thinking about hold to die because i don’t know what else to do in this weird market position.
Activity: 70
August 12, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
My strategy is as same as others i just want to get profit and only for this reason i do invest in every possible way and also take big risks.
Activity: 96
August 12, 2018, 12:11:34 AM
If you don't want to keep rubbish by your side, you should only get tokens free. If you try hard, you can get many tokens instead of buy it. So try your best and don't give up.
For me the best investment strategy is need to be wise all of the time you need to be make decision correctly and lastly you have to be patience and wait for the right time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

I think now is a good time to invest in crypto currency. And you need to buy assets in parts, dividing the deposit into several equal shares.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
August 11, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
my strategy is to choose the best project where there are developers who really convince me, they will bring a related project to go forward
then I buy official tokens or coins at a cheaper price by placing sequential buy orders
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
Hello all.

we all know that the current crypto investment is not good   but we can use this situation to buy more coins to hold in a very low price.
copper member
Activity: 289
August 11, 2018, 11:14:20 PM
The investment strategy very simple buy bitcoin when its down and sell it when the market really high. This time is really good for investment on bitcoin because of the price really low now.
Activity: 24
August 11, 2018, 11:02:35 PM
Hello all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

I have a very simple investment strategy. I buy crypto when the market price is very cheap and I sell it instantly once the market value increases by 20% of its buying price.
Activity: 434
August 11, 2018, 09:56:01 PM
Hello all.

It is so easy, If you want profit then study hard to get some information regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  Just try to cite some good coin that are good potential to success then buy it and sell it to the top ten currency.

The important thing in this world is the knowledge that you have and if you have more knowledge, you will win.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
August 11, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
Of course many people experience panic, when the market conditions are bearish. Including me, also feeling panic. Even though the coins that I hold are few, the current conditions do not benefit me. Except, I have money to buy coins.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:36:02 PM
just buying coins at the market when the new coin appears in coinmarketcap than to buying the coin at the time of the ICO. because the average percentage of new coin possibilities at the time of entering the market has decreased in price enough to make us invest heavily to beginning of its appearance and sell it at ICO prices
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 11, 2018, 07:18:16 PM
Most of the people now are pancking because the price decreased more. But my strategy if the bitcoin and the altcoins are dumping better to buy more to earn more money.
But other people if they see price decreased they sell their coins and wait the price dump more to buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: