Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 32. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
August 09, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
I do not pursue high profits from trading every day, only need to pursue 1-2% because market conditions cannot provide greater profits. for ICO, I don't invest too much and the decision must be really strong for the project. investment for gambling is rare, only for entertainment purposes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 09, 2018, 03:49:55 AM
We all know that the current market situation right now is not good. Te market is declining. But if you see it on the other side, it is our opportunity to buy coins that we think it is good.or profitable in the future.So an opportunity to buy at a cheapest price and save it for later when the price is good to sell. I am also all my coins as there is no sense in selling it during this time.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
everyone must already know the basic strategy in trading, which is to buy when prices are low and sell when prices rise to gain profits
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 09, 2018, 03:26:40 AM
My investment strategy is to buy during deeps and keep it for long term for better profits. If it reach my target goals i will sell it.
This move is one of the smartest way of investing into the large cap coins which takes time to surge through the market. Also, take time to study the market and the type of coin you want to invest in and invest with an amount you can afford to lose just in case.
Activity: 1764
August 09, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
Right now, if you have extra money and you are thinking of investing in a cryptocurrency, you should think about it more quickly while everything falls down, because everything will soon go up again. Based on experience such chances can not be missed and it is necessary to act. I have been using this strategy for a long time and always it works perfectly.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
I started by parcitipating in campaign bounty and program so when get paid in coins and from there I started investing in it and I always have it at back of my mind there is big risk in the crypto world so trade with caution through the present situations in the market is not encouraging at all but I strongly believe there is betterment of price in the market very soon.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
do not panic with the crypto currency situation now, you better hold the coin that you have and join the bounty program that can give you coins for free, and if you have more funds invest to buy coins when ico
Activity: 17
August 09, 2018, 02:45:59 AM
Bitcoin is extremely unstable and the vast majority of the other digital forms of money are additionally so better contribute on bitcoin long haul in light of the fact that these unpredictability is simply temporary. The usual thing that they do on bitcoin is simply purchase at the present cost and hold it for a few years like five years then we can know the genuine benefits from contributing on bitcoin.
Activity: 92
August 09, 2018, 02:19:51 AM
My investment strategy is to invest as much money as I can to lose. because in the cryptocurrency business has a big risk. I started investing in this cryptocurreny without capital. I get coins by following a campaign and bounty program. when I get paid in coins I don't take all my coins. I split half of my coins to invest again. when the market falls like now all we need to do is be patient and not panic and stay in touch. the market will not always fall. so I remain optimistic and think positively the market will rise again. be patient to get maximum results.
Activity: 113
August 09, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
Hmm. indeed i think this is a crisis situation. But don't lose hope for it, I sure we will be get out from this problem. What you do now is just try try and try. Don't lose your spirit. Smiley
Activity: 122
August 09, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
Buy a few and sell when prices go up a little, then buy back a few and sell back when prices rise a little. This is a short-term strategy, while a long-term strategy should buy as much as we can, then hold and wait until the price rises high enough, and when we sell it.
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 02:10:39 AM
In a downtrend market, the only strategy I feel that works is to be buying when their is dip in the market. You accumulate more Cryptos when the market is in a dip. This is my strategy in this trade
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 02:08:06 AM
Buy as much bitcoin as possible, and make choices to make a profit, be patient waiting, and continue to hold until the price of bitcoin rises and the target we want is reached. After the target is reached, sell and try some other investments to have variety and not focus only on bitcoin. That's an investment strategy that is good enough for me and can bring big profits.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 02:06:46 AM
my investment strategy is doing further research on some good ico and potential coins. for bitcoin itself I invest when prices are low and in large quantities then wait until the new high prices sell.
Activity: 99
August 09, 2018, 02:03:10 AM
I can proudly say that I want to take risk and my strategy is also the same because most of the time i take risk and i gain. I buy crypto in the dip and sell when i get good price.
Activity: 124
August 09, 2018, 01:56:43 AM
just study the coin you are investing. know its trend, support, and resistance. once you familiarized with that you will know the right timing on when you buy and sell. learn technical analysis to know if the coin is oversold and overbought.
Activity: 58
August 09, 2018, 12:37:30 AM
My first step is to research a project very very carefully to make sure that i"m not investing in nothing.
After that i watch the chart to see a potential great entry, if i cant get into a great entry i will pass ans invest in something else.
Finally, i stay with the community and support them.
Activity: 2
August 09, 2018, 12:32:57 AM
Holding to die ? That sounds funny but I will leave some crypto for my children for sure.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 02:50:18 PM
Market not being so good right now is making everyone fear about the loss.I would suggest that if you want to maximize your profit and minimise your loss then the best way is to divide your money .Do not depend on any one coin , instead have two to three coins at a time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
currently the market conditions are uncertain if you are not careful it will experience losses in trading, to avoid losses then I prefer bitcon and etherum, I think the coin is still strong and I buy when it's red and I don't sell it because I am trading long term , currently long-term trading is more profitable
Pages:
Jump to: