Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 36. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
the strategy and the way I use bitcoin is nothing hidden and secret. this only does routine tasks every day like commenting on the signature campaign. because I haven't fully mastered bitcoin, I also want to explore bitcoin fully.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Currently I spend most of my money being on day trading. The market is going down so much so this is not the right time to buy and hold.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
Many of the strategies humans do to invest, what's more this is investing bitcoin. If my strategy is to invest in bitcoin, buy bitcoin when prices are down and sell when bitcoin goes up or I think I have gotten a profit.
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
Current market condition is very unstable. At such I am holding all my investments and not adding new coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
I do not know that luck is in me, But I bought the token when it was not traded from promising projects. I did not join ico, I bought it from the airdrop program participants
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
My investment strategy is simple. We know at the recent time market price is down that’s why I think hold is the best option for any bitcoin investor. Because the price will rise in near future.
Activity: 66
August 07, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
My statergy is i always buy pre-ico and after that wait for the coin to come in the market and if the price is right then i sell them and earn some money.
Activity: 36
August 07, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
I want to buy the Bitcoins at the lowest price and sell them at a higher price.
Activity: 468
August 07, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
investment does not have a strategy, such as investing in ico coins, just buying at pre-ico and waiting for the coin to be in the market and waiting for the price to rise.
but if I trade I use a short term and long term strategy. short term for altcoins that cost easily to go up like etc and long term for coins like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 41
August 07, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
I agree with that to invest in the top 10 cryptos, but my recommendation just short-term investing. Cryptos are going up and down like crazy so better little money then lose everything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:12:15 AM
My investment strategy is just investing in top 10 cryptocurrencies at coinmarketcap which is has good fundamentals. but do your own research to make sure you do the right thing.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 08:59:30 AM
I just love to take risk because in the risky market if we fall in loss then we loss the same amount but if luck favors then we get 10 times and it is my strategy.

People who dare to take risks one day will be successful, I am sure you will succeed, and in the investment of bitcoin and crypto, of course it takes courage to take risks because of price increases that can reach hundreds of percent per year but also have the opportunity to drop hundreds of percent.
as long as you brave on facing this for would be the best for you and for your future everything that are been conducted to made for you on making everything to be ok and good will be as your best strategy on making money on it.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
the main advice based on the long fall - to have additional funds for life and to buy cheap coins)
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 07, 2018, 08:26:36 AM
I just love to take risk because in the risky market if we fall in loss then we loss the same amount but if luck favors then we get 10 times and it is my strategy.

People who dare to take risks one day will be successful, I am sure you will succeed, and in the investment of bitcoin and crypto, of course it takes courage to take risks because of price increases that can reach hundreds of percent per year but also have the opportunity to drop hundreds of percent.
Activity: 63
August 07, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
Before making any investment strategy one needs to know about the market and you have to get into details. Do some research and read news, take advice from an expert, accordingly invest your hard earned money.
Activity: 44
August 07, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
In investing thru bitcoin we must sure that it is legit site or company. We should invest thrue trusted site. One of the my investment strategy is investing thru wallets that accepts bitcoin. As the price of bitcoin gets higher the price of bitcoin in your wallet will also get high.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
Right now it is extremely hard to discuss facilitate ventures and investments, on the grounds that basically they are for the most part in light of our expectations and desires. Tasks don't discover applications in the genuine division, such a large number of coins refresh the value base and move down. What will occur next - as I would like to think, the tops will survive this retreat, however a fool with a little capitalization - I question in particular.
Activity: 30
August 07, 2018, 04:49:05 AM
Personally, if I had the investment, I would not go along with the same reference or cooperation with one or two friends. I think that want to go fast can go alone but will be short. Want to go far, so go with more people and longer.
Activity: 156
August 07, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
          In finance investment strategy there is a set of rules, people invest to make profit some involve in risk and return game in stock market . In Bitcoin we use previous date's market hype we buy Bitcoin when the value is  low and do not buy during the price hike time buying during hike time there will be a tendency to lose . Simply buying and holding during dip time have been winning strategy for Bitcoin.The best investment strategy is to know what you are up to do and let the market come to you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
Before investing we should see the specification of the coin, how good is the the team ,and should know about the coin Grin Grin
Research is key. When you know the coin , you have analyzed the market ad you have a plan in mind, little can go wrong!
Pages:
Jump to: