Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 38. (Read 5645 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
August 06, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
Trade daily with alt to increase btc but make sure you end the day with only btc in your pockets and a stop loss limit, should btc suddenly flash crash. So basically, BTC->long hold with security measure and Altcoin-> daily short of 1-3% and don't get greedy. Also do not panic about the small drops in BTC price otherwise if you exchange for fiat everytime you panic you will end up losing everything in fee costs.

Watch bollinger bands for breakouts and a stop loss limit just in case. Buy when RSI and MACD signals a nice oversold area and pay attention to the fast stochastics. Don't get too greedy. Once you sell, dont get back in, even if it keeps rising.

Right now I am looking at ADtoken which is signaling a HUGE breakout soon. I am guessing around 9th of August since they have a big japan meeting that day. 5-6x Rise is a big probability right now. I think I will get out at 4x at most.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
The buy-and-hold strategy. But this is a simple strategy that is not very profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
In the current situation of the bitcoin, it seems like bitcoin is not much stable.  So, we cannot predict clearly and it might take a long time to come back in to the rhythm. So if you plan to trade it is better for you to trade it in long term and never trade an amount you are willing to lose. And on the other hand it is better you to invest in some altcoins like ADA, dannel etc.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
I will do my research for the best and trustworthy ICO to invest what i have. I will collect or buy coins in cheapest price and will hold them and sell it with a good price and to buy more and if the right time comes, i will invest it to have a good start and profit. But before you do all that thing, you have to be patience in everything because you cant e succesful in just  blink of an eye.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
As the market situation is not so good most investors become panic and the left half are giving up on their investments.This time the investors have to be patient and wait until the price of bitcoin do not rise again.what they can do this time is that,hold their bitcoin so they can sell it when the price of BITCOIN become high and this time the price of BITCOIN is less so they can buy more and more BITCOIN and sell them when the price rise in future.And first they have to be patient and keep faith in the price rise of BTC because the time is not so far in rising the price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
My investment strategy is never try to predict anything, but just go with the flow. Also, don’t sweat the small movements.
Activity: 1
August 06, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
My strategy is very simple, I will buy ETC and hold to price 100$, i believe it. Cheers
Activity: 39
August 06, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
Before investing we should see the specification of the coin, how good is the the team ,and should know about the coin Grin Grin
Activity: 163
August 06, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
My investment strategy is very simple and does not want something convoluted, for that I already have some bitcoin and I will not buy back, and will not sell the bitcoin that I have. I will continue to hold back the bitcoin that I have until the price of bitcoin returns $ 20,000, and I will be willing to wait anytime to be able to get huge profits from bitcoin.
Activity: 30
August 06, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
Investment is a game in business, regardless of digital business or conventional business. But one thing is certain, profit must be the main goal! With such principles, it is clear that when prices fall, they must survive because if they sell at a loss, they are afraid that they will lose more. Then you must believe that business will improve and prices rise again. When the price is good, it's sold because luckily enough.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
1. Focus on what you know and which you easily understand
2. Having a long-term view
3. Only invest in clean management
Well enumerated ! I think  by pooling all strategies here can help many readers to adapt the same strategy when it comes to the working in bitcoin industry. Always keep the knowledge and acquired learnings intact for future uses.
Activity: 66
August 06, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
the market is still not safe or it can be interpreted to still drop the market price, so we have to wait for the market to rise if the market price has gone up so our chance to invest then the initial strategy is patience and waiting for a high market price, in my opinion like this.
Activity: 163
August 06, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
1. Focus on what you know and which you easily understand
2. Having a long-term view
3. Only invest in clean management
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
The current market situation is difficult, this is a bitcoin investment cycle which means that in the world of investment each has weaknesses and strengths. My strategy to invest in bitcoin is that I have to save and hold it until the price rises again, whatever happens in the market I have to keep holding my coin.
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 07:23:16 AM
My investment strategy is simple and straightforward, in past 2017 I learned about the Technical analysis that was great learning for me, Now first I analysis on any particular coin and then Invest in that.

I also following some Cryptocurrencies Telegram groups those helping for day trading, You can also join them here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 06, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My investment strategy is to keep on holding. I do buy during the deeps and take advantage of the surge and hold it for long term. I still believe that my investments will earn more.
Activity: 46
August 06, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
In my own opinion my own investment strategy is long term holding because i'm a newbie here in trading so i used that strategy. It's so easy to use because buy tokens only and then relax wait for a months or years then comeback again. Long term strategy is slowly but surely you just need to wait for a long time.
Activity: 2
August 06, 2018, 05:43:54 AM
I have stopped investing any money for the time being. The current situation is very unpredictable.
Activity: 228
August 06, 2018, 05:35:50 AM
I think about this market but it is quite unstable so I decided for myself to stop in lasting until the prices will recover, and I will be more confident in the living ability of cryptocurrency market, that it would not die.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
Everyone has their own strategy when working with crypto currency. Those who have more time and knowledge, trade daily. I'm still investing in bitcoin and I'm waiting for the next jump in prices.
Pages:
Jump to: