Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 35. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
Currently, I am investing only in bitcoins. Bitcoin is less stable than other coins currently.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 07, 2018, 11:57:05 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

I don't think there is a bitcoin investment strategy, buy at a low price and sell it when it's up. I think that's all.
the rest I only use my intuition. I don't believe predictions or anything like that.

Actually the best strategy for all investments like that, buy cheap then sell expensive, but this is what is hard to guess, we never know the future so we don't know the right time to buy and sell.
Activity: 128
August 07, 2018, 11:43:59 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
I don't think there is a bitcoin investment strategy, buy at a low price and sell it when it's up. I think that's all.
the rest I only use my intuition. I don't believe predictions or anything like that.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 11:14:31 PM
Currently, I have reduced the investments in new coins. I am only investing in coins like byteball.

Choosing promising coins is very important, we have to be selective because a lot of coins or tokens that are difficult to develop even die, this is because there are always new coins and tokens so the competition becomes very tight.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:02:36 PM
Hello all.

my strategy is calmer and focus on an ico to continue working and just wait when the coin price rises and we while serving coins with a lot of work and enthusiasm then and be patient more calm in the face of all.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:42:00 PM
the market continues to be no longer secure or it can be interpreted to nonetheless drop the marketplace charge, so we should watch for the marketplace to rise if the market charge has long gone up so our risk to invest then the initial strategy is persistence and looking forward to a high marketplace price, in my opinion like this.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
I believe there are two sides to it, when the market goes down like this may be the challenge of the old investors but also the opportunity for new entrants. Maybe a time to market recovery or may be down but I'm sure altcoin is still fertile land
Activity: 2
August 07, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
Currently, I have reduced the investments in new coins. I am only investing in coins like byteball.
Activity: 25
August 07, 2018, 11:07:30 AM
I am still investing good amount of money in BTC and ETH. I know that market will recover in some time.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 11:06:20 AM
Invest in accordance with the finances we have, do not force yourself in investing. Trying to withstand emotions and be able to control yourself against situations and conditions of price movements, and be able to be patient in waiting for price increases. This is the investment strategy that I have lived so far, hopefully it can provide a good discourse for all of us.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
Find good coins with high perspective buy low sell high see when coins or tokens start listing in exchanger in gainer sell and have some profit.
It is an exciting time to get involved in cryptocurrency investing. It is a new asset class that is currently delivering better returns than the traditional markets.A long-term investment approach is just one strategy that you can choose to adopt. You can even vary the long-term investment approach to suit your own style.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
the strategy and the way I use bitcoin is nothing hidden and secret. this only does routine tasks every day like commenting on the signature campaign. because I haven't fully mastered bitcoin, I also want to explore bitcoin fully.

It's just a matter of you being more patient to wait and relax because everything doesn't work quickly and makes quick profits.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Before investing we should see the specification of the coin, how good is the the team ,and should know about the coin
Activity: 7
August 07, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Currently, I am investing only in bitcoins. Other coins are much more unstable and thus I am avoiding them.
On the contrary ,I invest in coins with a capitalization of less than 30 million, risky but super profitable .
Activity: 25
August 07, 2018, 10:51:08 AM
I have reduced the investments by 50%. This is because market is unpredictable currently and I cannot take so much risk.
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
Hello all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
The most important factor in my investment strategy is purpose of investment. Why am I investing? What is the objective of my investment? Is it for a pleasure of seeing my money grow or is it for any important life goal like sending my child abroad for higher studies, building a nest egg that will serve me post retirement etc. Most importantly, keep an eye on your investments, check them out from time to time, and read on investment strategies and trends. But never get into anything you don’t fully understand for you will certainly come up loosing in the end.
Activity: 7
August 07, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
I have a very simple strategy, I always buy for free money(unless the asset is not overbought ) and then fix the profit of 200-400 %
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
the investment strategy that I use is buying coins after it waits until the price becomes very expensive, only that strategy I use.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
I will continue to hold my coin number. There is no need to panic, the market will be better when Bitcoin prices rise again  Grin
Activity: 26
August 07, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
Currently, I am investing only in bitcoins. Other coins are much more unstable and thus I am avoiding them.
Pages:
Jump to: