Pages:
Author

Topic: Your NBA Champion this season? - page 2. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
June 18, 2022, 04:29:12 PM
Am not a die hard basketball fan but I love me some games sometimes, the bit I had watched I think warriors are a solid team and even after some of their player left even agreeing to a pay cut, they still found a way to become champions that’s a solid team right there, I must also respect steph Curry who is now a four time champion it was well deserved he is really a fantastic player and can easily be amongst the NBA all time great, he played marvelously well all season.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
June 18, 2022, 04:22:18 PM
I looked at the OP's post, the odds of the Warriors that time was;

4- Warriors >8.50

Whoever won that kind of odds is a lucky better, congratulations to you, you also deserve to celebrate because you trusted the Warriors when they were not the favorite to win the championship.
That wasn't luck after all because the chance of Warriors getting into the playoffs and Finals was good. But at that time, it takes enough guts and courage to have that bet as it's still not that sure that they could really get in as the other teams in the league are also good. So, congratulations again OP for having a strong faith for the Golden State Warriors Wink
I still understand people who didn't expected Warriors to win the title, that makes sense if they missed out completely. The main reason was the fact that people didn't really expected much from Wiggins, nobody knew Poole will be this good, neither would Looney would be, people assumed the main trio got old, and Klay was coming off from an injury half way through the season. All of these combined makes it harder for Warriors to win it this year, one of the titles that they deserved the most.

I remember people hated Warriors when they won with Durant on the team and I get it, they were the best team and ADDED Durant to that roster after a 73 win season, but this one is much different ,they really worked very hard t oget it and they deserve every ounce of joy.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
June 18, 2022, 11:35:05 AM

4- Warriors >8.50

Whoever won that kind of odds is a lucky better, congratulations to you, you also deserve to celebrate because you trusted the Warriors when they were not the favorite to win the championship.

That wasn't luck after all because the chance of Warriors getting into the playoffs and Finals was good. But at that time, it takes enough guts and courage to have that bet as it's still not that sure that they could really get in as the other teams in the league are also good. So, congratulations again OP for having a strong faith for the Golden State Warriors Wink

Getting that odds really says OP has faith on the Warriors. Now that the Warriors have already won the championship again, they just proved that even without Durant, they can still win a championship, and Curry is the better player than Durant, so he deserves all the praise in the NBA.

Warriors were just built perfectly, of course even without Durant. That 73-9 record was enough of an evidence that they're built differently.
Durant was a great addition, but even without him, the Warriors with Curry, Thompson, and Green is still great, and they have the ability to make their teammates become a better version of themselves. Jordan poole and Andrew Wiggins both became a perfect compliment for the Warrior veterans.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
June 18, 2022, 10:11:55 AM

4- Warriors >8.50

Getting that odds really says OP has faith in the Warriors. Now that the Warriors have already won the championship again, they just proved that even without Durant, they can still win a championship, and Curry is the better player than Durant, so he deserves all the praise in the NBA.

Just like what happened before, the Warriors have shown their great potential on the court. This year's champion wasn't a big surprise because the Warriors have been a consistent team this season. Yes, Curry has carried the team with strength but I must say that they still won because of their team unity. Celtics have also shown their extreme strength this year and we can't deny the fact that they're really a strong opponent.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 18, 2022, 09:18:38 AM

4- Warriors >8.50

Getting that odds really says OP has faith on the Warriors. Now that the Warriors have already won the championship again, they just proved that even without Durant, they can still win a championship, and Curry is the better player than Durant, so he deserves all the praise in the NBA.

Next season we are not going to see that kind of odds again as obviously the Warriors will be the heavy favorite to win the championship. I think if we like to get a good odds, we should not bet on the Warriors, we have to choose another team that we think has a shot on winning the championship.

Here's the 2023 NBA Title odds.
https://www.nba.com/nbabet/2023-nba-title-odds-warriors-celtics-among-championship-favorites

TEAM   ODDS
Warriors   +600
Celtics   +600
Nets           +600
Clippers   +600
Bucks   +750
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
June 18, 2022, 07:47:34 AM

4- Warriors >8.50

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
June 18, 2022, 05:37:04 AM

4- Warriors >8.50

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
June 17, 2022, 07:33:34 PM
Unfortunately, that's not what happened earlier because the Golden State Warriors was really committed to close the series and they've won by 13 points in gap.

I even think that Boston Celtics has a good start as if I remember they got the lead as much as 10 in the early minutes. But they didn't maintained it as the Golden State Warriors becomes better at their shooting field goals. It's just on 2nd Quarter where Warriors now extend the big lead and Celtics has no answer at those continous shooting streak by the Warriors.

21-0 run, they said this hasn't been seen in an NBA finals for the last 50 years. The run started late in the first quarter and at the first half of the second. And that's what the Warriors just needed, put a good separation going into third.

Warriors never allow Celtics to close the gap and in the end, they now finally sealed the Championship. Boston Celtics should be proud of themselves as they did a great job to experience the Finals as all first-timers. They can come back strong for the next seasons.

Actually the Celtics managed to cut the lead to as low as 7-8 in the 4th. But Curry keeps hitting those crucial 3 and even had one assists for Wiggins for a corner 3. And I think that was the dagger as the Celtics calls a timeout but it was over by that time.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 17, 2022, 07:13:21 PM
Unfortunately, that's not what happened earlier because the Golden State Warriors was really committed to close the series and they've won by 13 points in gap.

I even think that Boston Celtics has a good start as if I remember they got the lead as much as 10 in the early minutes. But they didn't maintained it as the Golden State Warriors becomes better at their shooting field goals. It's just on 2nd Quarter where Warriors now extend the big lead and Celtics has no answer at those continous shooting streak by the Warriors.

Warriors never allow Celtics to close the gap and in the end, they now finally sealed the Championship. Boston Celtics should be proud of themselves as they did a great job to experience the Finals as all first-timers. They can come back strong for the next seasons.
legendary
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 17, 2022, 01:26:27 PM
Anyway, back to the topic, the Warriors should do everything to claim the championship title in Game 6 later. It will be sure as a tough job because the Celtics are also not moving an inch back to have the Warriors their way, so ofcourse they will also do everything and utilize what they're known for to have a Game 7.

I'm hoping for another way around. I want the series to extend to Game 7.

Good to see the Finals will end in the final series for much better entertainment for us viewers. Golden State Warriors might finish the series tonight but the Boston Celtics obviously don't want to end their chances for the champion too. Bookies heavily favored the Boston Celtics tonight to win the game.

Not a basis that they will win tonight but it means bookies see something for the Celtics why they shouldn't be considered as an underdog tonight.

Bostin Celtics will win in Game 6 but the Golden State Warriors will end it on Game 7. Smiley

Unfortunately, that's not what happened earlier because the Golden State Warriors was really committed to close the series and they've won by 13 points in gap. It was a tough game as the Celtics tried to answer the shots made by the Warriors but they can't handle everything while trying to defend those shots, since the 1st half the Warriors had made it clear that the game will belong to their possession.

It would be much more fun and entertaining if they can extend it to Game 7 but the Warriors chose to avoid that situation as they could be at risky situation. Sure it's not fun claiming the title at road but that win certainly relaxed them.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
June 17, 2022, 09:58:58 AM

4- Warriors >8.50

I think OP has won it too, you can see on the thread he made, that he posted a betslip for the Warriors to win the championship.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59917438

Congrats @OP, big win, everyone here is happy for sure as Warriors ML in game 4 was good.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 17, 2022, 08:32:04 AM

4- Warriors >8.50

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
June 17, 2022, 06:59:37 AM
I even hoping that Celtics might upset the Warriors in Game 7. There's still chance!

The series is now over, Warriors made sure that there's no more game 7 as they have a very dominant performance in game 6. Nice game by the Celtics, they tried their best but the Warriors championship experience was very evidence in the game, better luck next season.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 16, 2022, 07:52:35 PM
Anyway, back to the topic, the Warriors should do everything to claim the championship title in Game 6 later. It will be sure as a tough job because the Celtics are also not moving an inch back to have the Warriors their way, so ofcourse they will also do everything and utilize what they're known for to have a Game 7.

Good to see the Finals will end in the final series for much better entertainment for us viewers. Golden State Warriors might finish the series tonight but the Boston Celtics obviously don't want to end their chances for the champion too. Bookies heavily favored the Boston Celtics tonight to win the game.

Not a basis that they will win tonight but it means bookies see something for the Celtics why they shouldn't be considered as an underdog tonight.

Bostin Celtics will win in Game 6 but the Golden State Warriors will end it on Game 7. Smiley

Me too.  Ultimately as a knick fan nothing worse I can see than Boston winning the chip again, but I want to see a game 7.  Everything on the floor, 1 game to decide all.  4 quarters of greatness.  Cmon celts make it happen!

We are on the same expectations tonight. I'm also with the Boston Celtics to win the game and extend the series to Game 7. Celtics won't just give up and they will put their very best into this game. Warriors might feel relaxed tonight and won't be aggressive. I know the Warriors just secured Game 5 so that they won't be pressured to win in Game 6.

Warriors like to have a championship at their home court. They will not do their 100% tonight and will just allow the Celtics to show their best. Cheesy If the Celtics didn't take advantage of that, then goodbye to them.

I even hoping that Celtics might upset the Warriors in Game 7. There's still chance!
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
June 16, 2022, 06:46:36 PM

Me too.  Ultimately as a knick fan nothing worse I can see than Boston winning the chip again, but I want to see a game 7.  Everything on the floor, 1 game to decide all.  4 quarters of greatness.  Cmon celts make it happen!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 16, 2022, 06:28:46 PM

legendary
Merit: 1144
June 16, 2022, 03:02:18 PM
Warriors are highly likely the champs and could be done in 6 games. They are a better team in pretty much all aspects. Offense, defense, bench players, player rotations, better coach. The only thing working for the Celtics right now is that they'll be home for the next game. The crowd could play a part into the game.

Surely the Warriors got the advantage in this series even if the game will be held at the Gard later on, they're now down to the best of 3 games and they got the first game in their possession but they shouldn't be complacent as they still have to win one more game and that game will be sure hard. They got almost all aspects needed to win the game and the only thing left is to execute it.
legendary
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 16, 2022, 02:06:17 PM
As i said in other thread if Boston cant win in the game five with a Curry in 0 of 9 in 3 points shoots...... man its really uphill for they.

If Golden State its the champion this can be one of the worst champion i remember in the last years.

Lol, what do you mean worst champion? they have been in this position before, they have the greatest shooter of all time and then you call them worst champion? They are the number 3 seed in the West going into the finals, so they are pretty solid. It's not like they are the 6-8 seed and beat teams that are not healthy, maybe except for the Memphis series wherein Ja Morant is injured by they are extended by the Grizzlies to 6 games .

I guess the Warriors are going to end the series in 6 games. Most of us predicted that they will be in like 4-1 or 4-2 so maybe some of us got the correct scores then.

I was also puzzled and confused a bit on what he's saying, frankly, I really think he/she is not updated about the happenings this season especially in the past few years as he/she didn't even know that the Warriors have been a back-to-back champion few years back. Anyway, back to the topic, the Warriors should do everything to claim the championship title in Game 6 later. It will be sure as a tough job because the Celtics are also not moving an inch back to have the Warriors their way, so ofcourse they will also do everything and utilize what they're known for to have a Game 7.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
June 16, 2022, 05:11:51 AM
As i said in other thread if Boston cant win in the game five with a Curry in 0 of 9 in 3 points shoots...... man its really uphill for they.

If Golden State its the champion this can be one of the worst champion i remember in the last years.

Lol, what do you mean worst champion? they have been in this position before, they have the greatest shooter of all time and then you call them worst champion? They are the number 3 seed in the West going into the finals, so they are pretty solid. It's not like they are the 6-8 seed and beat teams that are not healthy, maybe except for the Memphis series wherein Ja Morant is injured by they are extended by the Grizzlies to 6 games .

I guess the Warriors are going to end the series in 6 games. Most of us predicted that they will be in like 4-1 or 4-2 so maybe some of us got the correct scores then.

I don't know but I think it would be crazy to call the Golden State Warriors as the worst champion. This season is back to 82 regular games. Teams were playing at home and at the road. Before someone questions this season's championship legitimacy, they need to look back first the previous two pandemic seasons and even Toronto Raptors lucky championship win over an undermanned Warriors team.

I am also expecting the Warriors to win tomorrow. And crown Steph as MVP. 

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 15, 2022, 05:34:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: