Pages:
Author

Topic: Your NBA Champion this season? - page 7. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
June 08, 2022, 10:54:23 AM
Let's see what will happen in game 3, I guess the majority are expecting the Warriors to win, so if the Warriors will fail then maybe the discussion will favor the Celtics which is the home team and I already expect that people will stay Celtics are not a good home team. LOL.

Anyway, let's just enjoy the game tomorrow, have a good sleep, and watch the game in the morning because that's what I'm going to do.

Home games are always an advantage. So I am taking the Celtics to win game 3. They lost in game 2 but they never lose back-to-back, so I am also considering that. Anyway, as you said, let's just enjoy the game. I am excited to see what adjustments will the Celtics do to counter the offensive barrage of GSW.

Good scene to consider but I stop to bet on game 3 see I want to monitor if Celtics will really make a revenge on Warriors on game 3 and most provably many fans of boston would like to see on how they take a good revenge  after warriors dominated them on game 2.

Finals are getting more exciting since always see surprises in NBA court.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1069
June 08, 2022, 10:22:26 AM
Let's see what will happen in game 3, I guess the majority are expecting the Warriors to win, so if the Warriors will fail then maybe the discussion will favor the Celtics which is the home team and I already expect that people will stay Celtics are not a good home team. LOL.

Anyway, let's just enjoy the game tomorrow, have a good sleep, and watch the game in the morning because that's what I'm going to do.

Home games are always an advantage. So I am taking the Celtics to win game 3. They lost in game 2 but they never lose back-to-back, so I am also considering that. Anyway, as you said, let's just enjoy the game. I am excited to see what adjustments will the Celtics do to counter the offensive barrage of GSW.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
June 08, 2022, 09:40:11 AM
We'll see it tomorrow and we know that this time if Warriors will be the consistent one.

I'm not concerned about Thompson to be honest because he is doing great on defense, yes, his shooting is not good, he is struggling but as long as he continues building his confidence, he will surely find his rhythm in a game. We are now in game 3, a different atmosphere for the Warriors, so it's a challenge for them if they can beat the Celtics on the road.

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 08, 2022, 08:59:12 AM
We'll see it tomorrow and we know that this time if Warriors will be the consistent one.

I'm not concerned about Thompson to be honest because he is doing great on defense, yes, his shooting is not good, he is struggling but as long as he continues building his confidence, he will surely find his rhythm in a game. We are now in game 3, a different atmosphere for the Warriors, so it's a challenge for them if they can beat the Celtics on the road.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
June 08, 2022, 08:46:29 AM
Yes.

That's for sure, they'll review and take notes on their loss on game 2 and we will see if they'll do the same thing as what GSW did to them.

We'll see too if they'll maximize or at least capitalize with the advantage of being on their home for the game 3. I'm loving this finals, hopefully no injuries will occur for both teams.
Yeah, I really hope so too that there would be no major injuries along the way but the way I see it, these teams aren't injury prone because they are more into playing safe rather than risking their health in a messy play. These teams both know that having an injured player could make their chances of winning smaller that's why they chose to be safe than sorry.

We will see how would the Boston Celtics adjust in the Game 3 especially that Horford and Smart had a bad night because of the Warriors defensive tactics.
Yeah, that really sounded good when first two games don't have that casualty report.

Tomorrow is going to be the game 3, this look that the game has been so quick and eventually we'll be on the game 4 and so on until we end up to watch the final match.

The Warriors are really capable on doing that and they will do that again in the next upcoming games, they have just lose in Game 1 because they slacked in the last quarter that's why the Celtics managed to win. This time around, the Warriors will defend much better even though they are more of an offensive team, they will win even if that means no rest in the whole game.

I'm just curious for Klay Thompson though, he's having a hard time playing the last 2 games.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 08, 2022, 06:08:35 AM
The Warriors did it smoothly on the 3rd quarter.

I thought that it will be ending with a close scoring but it wasn't. Game 3 and we're moving forward, I just can't imagine that we're almost half to this series and 2 games have ended already.

It is game 3 and game 4 likely the game changing and momentum setter that shall give that moment for games 5 and 6 if ever it will be reaching there and game 7.

you can really rely on the Warriors in the 3rd quarter, they can win by a huge margin in the 3rd quarter, so betting on them is very profitable. Just like the game 1, Warriors also dominated the 3rd quarter but unfortunately, they lost their focus in the 4th quarter, and that's where the Celtics take advantage.
They've won with a huge score gap against the Celtics. Looking at the play of Celtics starting the 3rd quarter up to the end, they looked that they're not the Celtics that we saw on game 1.

Well, it is what it is.

This is the game ball and we'll see if the same GSW we'll see on the game 3 or it's going to be the Celtics we saw before as they've got the advantage with the court.

The Warriors are really capable on doing that and they will do that again in the next upcoming games, they have just lose in Game 1 because they slacked in the last quarter that's why the Celtics managed to win. This time around, the Warriors will defend much better even though they are more of an offensive team, they will win even if that means no rest in the whole game.

I'm just curious for Klay Thompson though, he's having a hard time playing the last 2 games.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 07, 2022, 02:15:08 PM

I think everyone is riding with the Warriors again, but I also believe that some people might be tempted to put an ML bet on the Boston Celtics because they beat the Warriors in game 1 and it's possible that they could do it again.

That's what I thought too until ESPN said Boston Celtics has the higher chance of winning the Finals this year against the Warriors. People became skeptical about it at first until the result of the game 1. Some people will now turn to root for the Celtics after game 1, but for me the Warriors still has a higher chances to win the title, though I've loved to see Tatum and Brown and especially for Horford to win their first ring.
But who knows, If the Celtics win again in game 2, then that would be very difficult situation for the Warriors and the Celtics will most likely to win the title this year.

Game 2 is very crucial for the Warriors, they can't afford to allow the Celtics to dominate them again, because even with just one quarter, anything can change and it will favor the Celtics. 2nd game of defending their home court, I'm expecting a blowout win here.

I definitely don’t think the fourth quarter heroics we saw from Boston will be the norm. I would agree that the Warriors are going to come out and slap them around tonight, but if they did lose here they’d be facing a few games in Boston while being behind in the series. That would be cause for concern. I’m sticking with the warriors for tonight. I think they’ll get their vengeance for last game.

As expected they won in the Game 2 and even dominated the Celtics until the 4th quarter. The Warriors have learned from their mistakes and that is they were too comfortable because the Celtics are always behind them in-terms of score but this time, in the 2nd game, they put pressure on Smart and Horford because they don't want those mistakes they committed to happen again.
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 07, 2022, 02:11:50 PM
Looking at the play of Celtics starting the 3rd quarter up to the end, they looked that they're not the Celtics that we saw on game 1.

It's because Golden State Warriors were able to limit the Celtics' rally and make sure that their mistake in Game 1 won't repeat again. The Warriors successfully managed to stop what Celtics are trying to do again and make sure that they won't blew again another big lead.

We know teams are always adjusting after a loss. Surely in Game 3, the Celtics will make some adjustments over adjustments on their gameplay and make sure to have the Warriors suffer a loss on their homecourt.

It will be hard for the Celtics to return to Chase Center behind a 1-3 deficit that's why it's necessary to have at least 1 win on their homecourt or much better, win all those home games.
Yes.

That's for sure, they'll review and take notes on their loss on game 2 and we will see if they'll do the same thing as what GSW did to them.

We'll see too if they'll maximize or at least capitalize with the advantage of being on their home for the game 3. I'm loving this finals, hopefully no injuries will occur for both teams.

Yeah, I really hope so too that there would be no major injuries along the way but the way I see it, these teams aren't injury prone because they are more into playing safe rather than risking their health in a messy play. These teams both know that having an injured player could make their chances of winning smaller that's why they chose to be safe than sorry.

We will see how would the Boston Celtics adjust in the Game 3 especially that Horford and Smart had a bad night because of the Warriors defensive tactics.
June 07, 2022, 06:19:15 AM
Looking at the play of Celtics starting the 3rd quarter up to the end, they looked that they're not the Celtics that we saw on game 1.

It's because Golden State Warriors were able to limit the Celtics' rally and make sure that their mistake in Game 1 won't repeat again. The Warriors successfully managed to stop what Celtics are trying to do again and make sure that they won't blew again another big lead.

We know teams are always adjusting after a loss. Surely in Game 3, the Celtics will make some adjustments over adjustments on their gameplay and make sure to have the Warriors suffer a loss on their homecourt.

It will be hard for the Celtics to return to Chase Center behind a 1-3 deficit that's why it's necessary to have at least 1 win on their homecourt or much better, win all those home games.
Yes.

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 07, 2022, 01:54:00 AM
After game 2, looks like the series will gonna stretch to game 7 if the Boston Celtics will have an answer to the blowout against them in game 2 in their upcoming game in their homecourt. they really need to get these 2 upcoming games because it will be the only chance they have since they know now how hard it is to snatch a win in the Warrior's home court after they didn't successfully win game 2 because the GSW didn't sleep in the 2nd half and they failed to make a comeback game just like they did in game 1.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 06, 2022, 07:46:24 PM

June 06, 2022, 06:44:16 PM

I thought that it will be ending with a close scoring but it wasn't. Game 3 and we're moving forward, I just can't imagine that we're almost half to this series and 2 games have ended already.

It is game 3 and game 4 likely the game changing and momentum setter that shall give that moment for games 5 and 6 if ever it will be reaching there and game 7.

you can really rely on the Warriors in the 3rd quarter, they can win by a huge margin in the 3rd quarter, so betting on them is very profitable. Just like the game 1, Warriors also dominated the 3rd quarter but unfortunately, they lost their focus in the 4th quarter, and that's where the Celtics take advantage.
They've won with a huge score gap against the Celtics. Looking at the play of Celtics starting the 3rd quarter up to the end, they looked that they're not the Celtics that we saw on game 1.

Well, it is what it is.

This is the game ball and we'll see if the same GSW we'll see on the game 3 or it's going to be the Celtics we saw before as they've got the advantage with the court.
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 06, 2022, 02:14:34 PM
And with that, GSW is still the favorite to win the title with that impressive and big win in game 2. Curry again lead the team and then Poole provided the spark in the 3rd quarter. And we haven't seen Klay yet, so they are still have the advantage as far experienced goes.

This series could've been easily 2-0 for the Warriors if they have not get too comfortable with their lead in the 4th quarter. Now, for the game 2 they have become more careful and execute their plays in the 2nd half to secure the game 2 win otherwise, it would make their lives miserable If they let the Celtics win again lol.
Game 3 might be a bit difficult to predict on whos gonna win.

Warriors will have to win at least one game on the road so the series will be exciting. I will bet on the Warriors in game 3 and will probably double it in game 4 if they lose. That's a simple strategy that I believe will work, at least we saw how the warriors responded and dominated the Celtics, for sure they can also win on the road as Celtics are not a good home team.

They should win in game 3 or game 4.

Look at Horford, after a stellar performance in game 2, he was very limited in game 3, he only made 2 points with a few shot attempts, that's because Warriors did the right defense on him. If they will continue with their good defensive strategy, it's possible that they can win one game on the road.

I'm thinking that the Boston Celtics might take the 3rd game as it's their homecourt and it's their advantage, while the Warriors will have some time adjusting in the Boston's home and grab the 4th game in their possession. I've noticed that Steve Kerr always gives Poole plenty of exposure playing so that he will be more experienced and be useful in the teams offensive strategies, the kid is already good and I'm seeing that there's more in him that Steve Kerr's trying to unlock.

Al Horford, Marcus Smart and Robert Williams made 2 points each, looks like they're having a hard time on the Warrior's adjustment of defense while Klay Thompson was also missing in action. Making 2 games straight with a bad performance.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 638
June 06, 2022, 12:48:57 PM
So far both teams are preventing any major injuries though they are really pushing things to the limits but the coaches are good in rotating every stars and the rest of their rosters to make sure that they can avoid injuries or too much exhausted players. the series are tied now 1-1 as GSW win the 2nd game not allowing things to happen again the same outcome last game 1.

They manage to keep the distance away in the last minutes of the 3rd quarter and continue that big lead till the rest of the regular time period of the game..

But Celtics were extraordinarily good at the fourth quarter of the first game. They have shown those kind of performances before in the playoffs also. We can probably see that kind of performance from Celtics again in this series, in my opinion.

The thing is, Celtics are making too many turnovers. They have to increase their efficiency in the offensive side. I don't think Warriors are doing great defence. I reckon it is more of a Celtics's fault. That might be interpreted as lack of experience maybe. For my champion this season, even though I expect great things from Celtics, it is still Warriors that seems favourable.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 06, 2022, 09:09:46 AM
So far both teams are preventing any major injuries though they are really pushing things to the limits but the coaches are good in rotating every stars and the rest of their rosters to make sure that they can avoid injuries or too much exhausted players. the series are tied now 1-1 as GSW win the 2nd game not allowing things to happen again the same outcome last game 1.

They manage to keep the distance away in the last minutes of the 3rd quarter and continue that big lead till the rest of the regular time period of the game..

June 06, 2022, 08:07:10 AM

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
June 06, 2022, 08:00:57 AM
And with that, GSW is still the favorite to win the title with that impressive and big win in game 2. Curry again lead the team and then Poole provided the spark in the 3rd quarter. And we haven't seen Klay yet, so they are still have the advantage as far experienced goes.

This series could've been easily 2-0 for the Warriors if they have not get too comfortable with their lead in the 4th quarter. Now, for the game 2 they have become more careful and execute their plays in the 2nd half to secure the game 2 win otherwise, it would make their lives miserable If they let the Celtics win again lol.

Warriors will have to win at least one game on the road so the series will be exciting. I will bet on the Warriors in game 3 and will probably double it in game 4 if they lose. That's a simple strategy that I believe will work, at least we saw how the warriors responded and dominated the Celtics, for sure they can also win on the road as Celtics are not a good home team.

They should win in game 3 or game 4.

Look at Horford, after a stellar performance in game 2, he was very limited in game 3, he only made 2 points with a few shot attempts, that's because Warriors did the right defense on him. If they will continue with their good defensive strategy, it's possible that they can win one game on the road.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 06, 2022, 06:29:04 AM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
June 06, 2022, 05:26:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
June 06, 2022, 05:07:50 AM
Finals so it's gotta be Celtics or Warriors.

Game 2 soon and the game 1 was full of excitement and hype. This was the first time again more than years ago when I've watched Celtics at the finals.

The rookie in the finals have made their very first momentum and hopefully, they'll make it again but this is GSW. They're known as one of the kings of the finals.
We are seeing a lot of momentum from Celtics this season but things changed when in the finals. Especially that they are competing with the battle tested GSW, i guess the next games will be tougher than ever. The Game 1 was definitely very entertaining, both of the teams are well competitive. I just hope that there will be less serious injuries this time as it could trigger the performance of their star players, which will affect the whole team as well.

Yeah, at least both teams are healthy now, no major injuries to their superstar so this is going to be a interesting series. Specially that the Warriors has tied the score but they have to travel to Boston now. Hard to see who has the momentum, we can also judge the team based on their last performance.

Pages:
Jump to: