Pages:
Author

Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage - page 5. (Read 1947 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

Not following your past mistakes is the hardest part here  Smiley
When everything is growing fast and you see people, yelling about huge profits around, it's very hard to stay calm and clever  Grin
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
You are right. No venture no success, we miss every shot we refuse to take. I see my losses in this space as part of my learning process, it makes me more conservative and watchful instead of just going to sleep. At the end, we will tell a better story if we quit not.

You have a point here, learning and keep studying is the head way to avoid future mistake in this crypto business, while trying to make profit is very essential also to watch what you want to invest in to avoid losses, 'experience they say is the best teacher'
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Experienced can help to you if you are going to use in good way. It is advatanges of the others and like me that I use it in the cryptocurrenxy so I xan earn money and that's the other people use to make more money because of their experienced. But experienced can also cause to you bad effect if this wrong way to use and because sometimes once you know you decide rush without doing research
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Experiences caused by cryptocurrency collapse can be a huge problem because of trust and how well investors and bounty hunters handle this situation, It's something that we can handle whatever happens in the cryptocurrency world. things we have learned will be a great thing to continue here because if we have more knowledge it is easier to solve and fix the problems in the cryptocurrency and this is a great advantage for us compared to those who has no knowledge about it.
As for the advantages for us vs newbies, you said it correctly. In addition, all those who have their own experience should also be alert. The fact is that the market is designed to get money even from experienced participants. Key players are interested in acquiring our assets. Therefore, there may be periods of despair in the market when holders will sell their coins at any price, no matter how experienced they are.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
A real professional has made a lot of mistakes on his way, but he won't be so successful if he would not make those mistakes. Try to learn the best from them and you will have a very big  advantage in front of all others.

Past experiences, whether good or bad, will give us guideline for present and future actions. Mistakes indeed is something that can not be avoided and we should try not to repeat it again in the future.

From that mistake we can try and repeat again so that our success is achieved and there are many benefits for us to everyone.
It means you repeat for the same mistake, isn't it? When you will achieve the success if you did that in many times? Just make an evaluation when you get a mistake and find some ways to ameliorate it. An outrageous thing when someone meet the same mistake, it has shown up that he is lazy to learn, just accept what everyone give and run it without know that thing before.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
That's totally true, experience you have gotten the ceypto system will help you to go far by putting all your past experience together to know what to now and in future so that you can succeed at the end.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
A real professional has made a lot of mistakes on his way, but he won't be so successful if he would not make those mistakes. Try to learn the best from them and you will have a very big  advantage in front of all others.

Past experiences, whether good or bad, will give us guideline for present and future actions. Mistakes indeed is something that can not be avoided and we should try not to repeat it again in the future.

From that mistake we can try and repeat again so that our success is achieved and there are many benefits for us to everyone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
We each had our own share of experiences related to crypto and its either good or bad and only if we persist and pursue our endeavors with strong faith that we can turn those not so good experiences to make us more mature and should contribute to our growth. I feel I need to learn and have more experience everyday to be very competitive in this field and I guess that is most of us wants to do so that we can use it as an advantage in many ways we can. Smiley
Activity: 190
Experiences caused by cryptocurrency collapse can be a huge problem because of trust and how well investors and bounty hunters handle this situation, It's something that we can handle whatever happens in the cryptocurrency world. things we have learned will be a great thing to continue here because if we have more knowledge it is easier to solve and fix the problems in the cryptocurrency and this is a great advantage for us compared to those who has no knowledge about it.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Experience is always good. Because he gives in the future to make the right choice. And I think that everything that happened to me for a reason and purely because of experience, I know how to get out of this or that situation.
There is also a bad experience but whatever way we should turn it into a meaningful experience for us. which of the bad experiences we experience we can learn and will finally benefiting from a bad experience it.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Experience is always good. Because he gives in the future to make the right choice. And I think that everything that happened to me for a reason and purely because of experience, I know how to get out of this or that situation.
Activity: 1050
There is a saying around here that experience is the best teacher. It is the key to successful journey in cryptocurrency; as a trader, bounty hunter, project manager and so on. No matter the phase of the experience; good or bad, it is always important to learn from it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
You are right. No venture no success, we miss every shot we refuse to take. I see my losses in this space as part of my learning process, it makes me more conservative and watchful instead of just going to sleep. At the end, we will tell a better story if we quit not.
sounds like an inspirational speech. And indeed, that those people who will go through this difficult time will be telling their story to new people
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Yes, past experience always gives you an advantage because you do not do the same error again which you already faced. It can be converted into privileges.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

Past experience is very critical in solving future challenges and taking the right decision at the right time. In crypto world, it is even more important in taking the right move at the right time. Many of us haven't been successful in crypto, as we didn't have sufficient previous experience.
Activity: 170
Nothing like having solid experience, it helps in every aspect of life, no experience is a waste either good or bad especially in cryptocurrency. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you gain but each and every single steps is a lesson to remember.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
experience they say is the best teacher. in the process of learning, you would always make mistakes. from the mistake made, a lesson is learnt, therefore these mistakes one day will help you in growing. the bottom line still remains that mistakes are inevitable when learning something new, through mistakes you gain experience which make you a better person than you are.
Correct. Experience is still the best teacher. Mistakes are made to give you new lessons to learn that will definitely help you a lot in making your future a successful one. Like trading cryptocurrencies, our past experiences whether good or bad can be a great advantage and be very helpful in molding our future.
Best traders believe in their years of experience when they decide about their trading positions. Experience is coming from mistakes that we made during those years and now it is pay time for those who made it.
Improving is part of growing inside this market, past experienced taught us to be well prepared and make things always positive with our investment, those times we failed are the building blocks to step forward, every challenges might need to be passed on in order to survive and succeed from this industry.
Some mistakes are not necessary to make despite it could be a good lesson. We should better learn from the mistakes of others and also try to always take deliberated decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: