Pages:
Author

Topic: Your perception of INDIA in ONE word... GO!! - page 6. (Read 5704 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bollywood
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

I would strongly disagree and the strength of my disagreement would be equivalent to the momentum that my 'dhai kilo ka haath' would carry.

Regardless this is good stuff, so when the video does see daylight it can be exquisitely clear to you guys whats reality and whats not. Yes pollution exists here just like it exists anywhere else in the world. It just seems too much to outsiders because the population density is way high here.

Most Indians cant get their head around how westerners poop & never wash their butts.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
www.V.systems
Dirty!

I wish someone said this on my face lol
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Dirty!
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Polarized.

There seems to be a large gap between extreme wealth and extreme poverty.  I did enjoy traveling through parts of India and it is a special place to me.
www.V.systems
Bollywood... and thats something i go backwards away from when i get in contact. It makes me such a strange feeling of empathic embarrasment in my stomach. With the movies and their fans. Guess im not made for that.  Roll Eyes
I'm guessing you never heard of Hollywood.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cultural.. Surely India has best culture in the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
poor

It's still my first tought, altough i know that there are poorer countries, and not all indian inhabitants are poor...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Bollywood... and thats something i go backwards away from when i get in contact. It makes me such a strange feeling of empathic embarrasment in my stomach. With the movies and their fans. Guess im not made for that.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Vivid.
legendary
Activity: 1218
@Bryant Coleman / @Outlander Try single words.

Single out the 1 feature / thing that instantly pops up in your head when you close your eyes & hear the word India.

Bollywood
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Misogyny.

Every time I hear of India, I remember all the 'surprise gangbangs' that happen there.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Dirtysmellycrowdedtelemarketersusingtoomuchcurrypowder.

Of course, individuals should not be judged as part of a group "perception".
www.V.systems
traditional

I have not been there, so this is based on what little I know from others. I have in-laws somewhere in Andhra Pradesh. I would love to go there and freak them out. Imagine when some white guy from America shows up calling everyone "Auntie". lol

Actually pretty common here. But mostly for northern people. You are indeed the first anglo who I have seen has ties to people in AP.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
traditional

I have not been there, so this is based on what little I know from others. I have in-laws somewhere in Andhra Pradesh. I would love to go there and freak them out. Imagine when some white guy from America shows up calling everyone "Auntie". lol

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Surreal.
www.V.systems
@Bryant Coleman / @Outlander Try single words.

Single out the 1 feature / thing that instantly pops up in your head when you close your eyes & hear the word India.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
overpopulated.

I had a hard time choosing between that and assertive
Pages:
Jump to: