Pages:
Author

Topic: Your plans for 1st august? - page 22. (Read 13321 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 09, 2017, 10:51:56 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.

Because i'm just a newbie here, i am planning to be a member of this organization and get a high rank too Smiley But then some member are aware that in month of August there will be a changes in bitcoins value, i don't know if it will increase or not. So my advice is to better keep the bitcoin and be positive to the good results Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
July 09, 2017, 10:28:52 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.

My plan is to hold what I have and wait to see what happens. I have already diversified with several altcoins and bitcoin. I don't have a huge amount of money invested and I am willing to hold for the long term so I think overall I will make some profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 09, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

To be honest, I'm not so sure either on what to do so I'll just try to gather up as many btc as I can and hope for the best and then just watch what the hell will be going on.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 09, 2017, 10:10:53 AM
I would say hold it don't panic sell because bitcoins are in the market for many years and will be If you have many bitcoins in your wallet then holding it is the best solution rather than selling it cheap and hard fork is very unlikely.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

We should not panic and sell our bitcoins or buy more bitcoins due to unclear results from that upcoming date. But to be sure let us take some safety measures and that is to split our investments. If you have 10 bitcoins on your wallet or on the exchanges the most safest way is to convert half of your saved bitcoins on your wallet to fiat currency while the remaining just save it on your wallet. This kind of strategy will lessen the risk of what is about to happen. If there is a pump on the value of bitcoins then you still have btc on your wallet and you will still profit. If the value of bitcoin will drop tremendously you have your fiat currency that you can use to buy bitcoins at its lowest value.

You are right, you need to invest in different assets. You can not keep everything in crypto currency, bitcoin.
I think that because of the panic on August 1, we will get a price collapse. And at this moment I plan to buy as many coins as possible, and then keep them
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
July 09, 2017, 10:01:29 AM

We should not panic and sell our bitcoins or buy more bitcoins due to unclear results from that upcoming date. But to be sure let us take some safety measures and that is to split our investments. If you have 10 bitcoins on your wallet or on the exchanges the most safest way is to convert half of your saved bitcoins on your wallet to fiat currency while the remaining just save it on your wallet. This kind of strategy will lessen the risk of what is about to happen. If there is a pump on the value of bitcoins then you still have btc on your wallet and you will still profit. If the value of bitcoin will drop tremendously you have your fiat currency that you can use to buy bitcoins at its lowest value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
July 09, 2017, 10:00:08 AM
I'm not going to do. The situation after August 1, be sure to stabiliziruemost and all who sell their coins will regret it. The same situation with the dollar. Many people want to abandon it, but if you do it right then the price falls and you can stay without money. In order not to lose your money I until September I will not conduct any transactions, and then I'm sure all that will, as before, but the price of bitcoin will rise.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
July 09, 2017, 09:43:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: