Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Portfolio before and after the pandemic - page 12. (Read 2429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I moved 90% of my regular investment funds to crypto due to the pandemic. Hasn't made a big difference yet, but I'm expecting a huge crypto bull run soon and a massive stock market crash when the stimulus funds run out.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
The answers above kinda scare me - you guys either invested more than you could've afforded or the economical situation is really going straight down towards the ground.

I personally haven't had issues with my portfolio since the beginning of the pandemic. Actually, I've made some quite smart moves overall at the perfect time and I'm very happy with them right now. So far, I've successfully been able to go through all this harsh time without having to sell any of my assets. Hopefully things won't change. The only negative change I've had so far is that it became much harder to use crypto ATMs during the lockdowns - and I feel like KYC is coming soon to all of them in my country as well.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I won't offer details about my own portfolio, but I suppose that most people's altcoin portfolio slowed down as the personal flow of income should have reduced due to the worldwide economic hit.

For sure there are exceptions. Some industries flourished due to the pandemic. Anyways, I'd say that due to uncertainty in the society people definitely haven't invested into altcoins, BUT I suspect that Bitcoin has been a strong choice for hedging during crisis.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
The pandemic caused so much circus in the crypto industry especially in the market. Not all in my portfolio are in good condition now, there are some coins that's going better but most of my coins/tokens are disrupting to the max. It's like I lose x7 in my protfolio that's so sad. Despite that I didn't lose hope at all (Lol), I am still waiting for it to recover.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
I work full time online either in crypto space or affiliate marketing so I don't feel the heat from the pandemic much, I was able to hold on to many tokens without selling but when market starts recovering I had to let go, holding on to coins too long can shrink your portfolio, I'm much of a profit taker than a long term holder, presently I can say my portfolio is still in good shape.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
It is good news for mostly those who have something else they are doing to survive and it's bad news for those who have no other way after they lost their jobs, they have to dump some of their tokens by forced just to survive, my portfolio is never the same again as I've sold majority of the best coins I was holding, I had no other choice
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
My own story is kinda different, the pandemic opens door for me, the world was in a panic state but not me, stock market and crypto was affected yes but luckily I had some USDT I was storing in my wallet so I buy Bitcoin when it was way down at 3000+, today I have times four of my invested money, this happened because of the pandemic, I was able to hold this long through money I made from Airdrops, bounties and mining
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
To be honest its slowly disappearing , I need to use my stored coins so I can' continue living with this pandemic ,i already sold many coins I have to make up becuase of our lack of cash to survive. I am thinking to open a small business but I guess it not yet the right time for me, because there are not too many people coming out yet.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
The pandemic has brought so many of us uncertainties and panic because so many companies are closing and workers are losing their job it causes a big instability in our financial status.

What is the status of your portfolio before and after the pandemic is it good or is it bad have loss a lot or have you gain more coins during this pandemic?
Pages:
Jump to: